Wow, it was fantasic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandalorian_war
omg i give it a A+ this movie gets extremely dark and has some funny sequences like the scene where mad-eye turns malfoy into a ferret is hysterrical . DAniel RAdcliffe is one of the greatest actors now addays well ill b bak later i g2g to skool

Henrik1991
im going to see it tomorrow! i can't wait!

nastyyy
i'm going see it tomorrow too^^

The Ones
Im seeing it in 3 hours!!! eek!!!!

Emily_depp
saw it at midnight missed loads out dnt ya fink?

zac_j
Originally posted by Emily_depp
saw it at midnight missed loads out dnt ya fink?
i thought u went to the premiere... confused

The Ones
LIAR!

Phoenix
I thought it was unbelievably good! I just saw it this morning at Leicester Square

I thought the beginning was too fast tho, it was bam bam bam, missing out loadsa good bits

Prince Nauj
Im gonna watch it in a couple of hours

Sir J
im gonna see it 2morra

Susan-Storm
IT WAS THE ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS

Emily_depp
Originally posted by zac_j
i thought u went to the premiere... confused

I did! didnt want 2 spoil it 4 u guys i went at midnight wiv me mates y.day and premiere on the 6th

Emily_depp
Originally posted by Phoenix
I thought it was unbelievably good! I just saw it this morning at Leicester Square

I thought the beginning was too fast tho, it was bam bam bam, missing out loadsa good bits

TRUE

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
IT WAS THE ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS
oh my gawd, I cant believe you saw it before me, oh my gawd,

The Ones
Just seen it. BLOODY AWESOME. IS GREAT!!!

hotsauce6548
Just saw. It was AMAZING!

Seriously. Best of the four. Well done. They took out stuff but the movie still flowed and made sense. yes

Perfect. big grin

xxxpoppunker182
it was friggin rockin but i didn't like how they left some stuff out. i wont say what but those of you that watched it know what i'm talkin aboout.

ladygrim
i getting ready to watch it im setting off in half an hour woohoo

Scarecrow756
I saw it last night also very cool movie. The best out of the four movies so far.

scurran
i saw it last night and its was amazing,but i have some problems about it though i dont want to say them now because people might not have seen it yet so if you want to hear what i ahve to say about sveral subjects realted PM me and i will tell u my views.

The Ones
or you can use Spoiler Tags

but yea i saw it yesterday as well. i thought it was amazing. Definatly better than the first 3 combined. Im seeing it again Tomorrow.

but theres a thread on this already

Phoenix
I loved the dances Beuxbatons and Durmstrang did when they arrived

scurran
Originally posted by The Ones
or you can use Spoiler Tags

but yea i saw it yesterday as well. i thought it was amazing. Definatly better than the first 3 combined. Im seeing it again Tomorrow.

but theres a thread on this already

i dint know about the other thred,ahh well

The Ones
yea they were cool. i also loved every single frame in the movie. too damn perfect and brilliant to be true

Phoenix
merged

Saratn
they should have did more to the beginning...i was disappointed, but their were quite a bit of laughable parts

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Saratn
they should have did more to the beginning...i was disappointed, but their were quite a bit of laughable parts

Actually, I thought they did a wonderful job editing and taking out parts that weren't needed. They simplified the story so the audience who hasn't read the books can understand, and it still turned out excellent.

You have to understand that they can't keep everything in there. erm

Mando
Seeing it later today smile

scurran
I loved the dances Beuxbatons and Durmstrang did when they arrived

yea the Durmstrang dance was great

scurran
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
omg i give it a A+ this movie gets extremely dark and has some funny sequences like the scene where mad-eye turns malfoy into a ferret is hysterrical . DAniel RAdcliffe is one of the greatest actors now addays well ill b bak later i g2g to skool

wtf!!?? this was MY thread

adamrubin
i feel sorry for malfoy

Sir J
i saw it today it was great but alot was missed out

i loved the rebirth, the duel between harry and voldemort, all the tasks, cedrics death was really sad but at the same time when it happened it was cool because it showed how ruthless voldemort is

Henrik1991
iv'e just seen it half an hour ago... it was brilliant!!!!! ofcause their was alot of mistakes but it was still super!!!

Solo

I agree, kind of disappointed on the beginning's behalf.

KMCF
How was the Death Scene???

scurran
Originally posted by KMCF
How was the Death Scene???

someone died

Prince Nauj
it was fantastic. Im so going to watch it again happy

ladygrim
i just come back from seeing it twice inn a row ..... absolutly fab .... ive never been so gripped to a movie defintly the best of the lot so far

ladygrim
tho slight disappiont for the lack of black sad

Pablo G
It was good but they cut out way too much stuff. It was 2 hours and 20 minutes long. I think if they made it three hours it would have been better. I mean seriously what's up with cutting out Dobby of the movie and putting Neville instead. I also wanted to see Charlie and Bill Weasley. It was good as a movie but it definetely missed a lot of the book, including Sirius, I don't think his death will be felt a lot unless there's lots of him in the Order of the Phoenix Movie. I mean he appeared several times in Goblet of Fire and it's meant to show Harry's growing affectionb to his father-like figure.

potcfan_forever
omg it was so awesome!!!! i love love love loved it. i cud really relate to harry ron and hermione in this one. theyre friendships were tested and theyre starting to worry about having a date to the dance and all that stuff. it was touching and scary and awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i love harry potterrrrrr!

dansdaman
i totally agree!!...i just saw it today and its sssooo freakin good!....harry was , of course hot......lol....i really lvoed the special effects and the part when harry's in the bathtub with myrtle...i couldnt stop laughing...but im such a big critic....i cant stand mistakes in movies...lol...but what can you do?....it was still amazing!

Anoushka
i think the beginning was too disjointed and perfunctory.

it got ever so much better though smile
i'll have to watch it again before i really decide,though.haha.my opinion about the beginning won't really change,but maybe my overall view of the movie will smile

but somehow..it didn't hold much magic for me this time.oh dear.

think it'll satisfy most people though.me....i just felt it didn't capture as much as it could've.personally,even if it had been as long as LOTR,i'd have sat through it,as long as it were worth it.
a well.i guess they've the kids to think about.screw them,i say stick out tongue

danagrint
THE BEST ONE YET!

brokenangel
I thought this movie totally rocked socks. Daniel Radcliffe has really improved in his acting. Even though the beginning was fast the rest of the movie really flowed smoothly. This movie is so awesome. I would see it everyday twice a day if I could.

Barker
I Haven't Seen It Yet, And I'm Scared To Read All The Posts In This Thread.

Anyways, How Was Moody? From His Eye, I See Him As Being F-ed Up. erm

(Spoiler Free, If You Would Be So Kind)

dansdaman
yeah i didnt like how....poof they were at rons house and poof they were at the world cup and then poof their at hogwarts and now everything else goes smoothly....it bugged me

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
I Haven't Seen It Yet, And I'm Scared To Read All The Posts In This Thread.

Anyways, How Was Moody? From His Eye, I See Him As Being F-ed Up. erm

(Spoiler Free, If You Would Be So Kind)

His appearance wasn't what I had in mind, but his personality was well done. yes

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
His appearance wasn't what I had in mind, but his personality was well done. yes
Thanks Sauce! happy

Movie_Geek_
I JUSt got back from seeing it! The best of the four if you ask me! It saw my favoret book too. big grin

Henrik1991
enybody who just hate the ending like me... you know when Cedric dies... i just hate it!!

nick1811
saw it yesterday, and im buying it the day it comes out on DVD!

KillTheLight
saw it today and loved it thumb up

Paranoid Pyro
I might go on Wednessday, that's the release date in Belgium. But maybe I'll have to study. Then it'll be Saturday.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Pablo G
It was good but they cut out way too much stuff. It was 2 hours and 20 minutes long. I think if they made it three hours it would have been better. I mean seriously what's up with cutting out Dobby of the movie and putting Neville instead. I also wanted to see Charlie and Bill Weasley. It was good as a movie but it definetely missed a lot of the book, including Sirius, I don't think his death will be felt a lot unless there's lots of him in the Order of the Phoenix Movie. I mean he appeared several times in Goblet of Fire and it's meant to show Harry's growing affectionb to his father-like figure.

i think that not including black much in this movie is quite a bad move cause the peps that just go to watch the movie and not read the book wont have got to no the ins and outs of his character so they wont really give a toss bout his death

Tank115
i wiss they would of put in the part about when the wesleys picked up harry i wanted to see dudlys toung grow
laughing

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by ladygrim
i think that not including black much in this movie is quite a bad move cause the peps that just go to watch the movie and not read the book wont have got to no the ins and outs of his character so they wont really give a toss bout his death

True, I do not think that his death will be felt that deep unless they do but that is the fault of the people to lazy to read the book. IF they want to get a full affect of the chaertures they have to read the books. There are just too many people in the HP books to cover them all.

manny321
It was much more entertaining and funnier then the other 3. This one also had the largest opening at the box office at over 100 million. So the series is still strong.

DarkCrawler
Hmm.

I think they took too much stuff out and changed many things. Added stuff that was not needed. And didn't explain lot of things...you need to read the book to get some things.

And the beginning was like: "WHOOOOSHSOSHHS" and suddenly they were in Hogwarts. They rushed it WAY too much. They didn't even show the Quidditch match, I was waiting for it. No Dursleys either. Or the other Weasley brothers. Not to mention Winky or Bagman. No Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. No Dobby. Only one appearence of Sirius. They extended the dragon match way too long. No Sphinx in the labyrint, I was really waiting for that. Too much stupid things added ("Dean told Parvati that blahblahblah"wink Didn't really see the other dragons(I wanted to see how the Chinese one looked like, and the Hungarian one should have been black). Krum in the movie was...odd. Madame Maxine was just plain ugly, I think she should have looked good even though the is tall. Oh yeah, and NO PEEVES IN ANY MOVIE! I really like him!

More nitpicky coming later when I remember more.

I didn't think it was exceptional...maybe 8/10 at most, it was entertaining. And Voldemort was perfect in that movie. But I say "Could have done better".

But what the **** was that licking Barty Crouch Jr. did all the ****ing time?!

DarkCrawler
And the best part of the day was to see the Narnia trailer. I didn't ever realize they are making a movie of it.

It's gonna rock.

hpfan811
omg i saw hpgof on 1st day omg it was SO good! gosh, i HAVE to see it again!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

The Phantom
Just got back from it. They could have done better. I'm seeing it again tonight so I'm going to pay more attention and probably write a review on it.

hpfan811
yea they left out alot and the begining did zoom by and there was supposed to be some romance at the end smile but it was good enough smile

The Ones
Just saw it a second time. Never got boring and still made me jump.

Brilliant

goddess_susu
theey cut winky
crybaby

Insomnia
It's unfortunate that they couldn't make a three-day long movie, which is what we all wanted. But for the two hours or so it was very well done.

Celestialgirl
Ack I saw it yesterday!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! I Can't wait to see it again, I laughed, I cried and when I do both it is so an awesome movie!!!!!

bubbles33
ur so lucky, i have to wait at least 9 days before it even comes OUT

danagrint
I'm special

manny321
Imo they had to keep the film less then 2.5 hours or it wont have been boxoffice disaster. By the way Hp4 opened with 100 million dollars so it is the most successful of the films so far.

Anoushka
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hmm.

I think they took too much stuff out and changed many things. Added stuff that was not needed. And didn't explain lot of things...you need to read the book to get some things.

And the beginning was like: "WHOOOOSHSOSHHS" and suddenly they were in Hogwarts. They rushed it WAY too much. They didn't even show the Quidditch match, I was waiting for it. No Dursleys either. Or the other Weasley brothers. Not to mention Winky or Bagman. No Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. No Dobby. Only one appearence of Sirius. They extended the dragon match way too long. No Sphinx in the labyrint, I was really waiting for that. Too much stupid things added ("Dean told Parvati that blahblahblah"wink Didn't really see the other dragons(I wanted to see how the Chinese one looked like, and the Hungarian one should have been black). Krum in the movie was...odd. Madame Maxine was just plain ugly, I think she should have looked good even though the is tall. Oh yeah, and NO PEEVES IN ANY MOVIE! I really like him!

More nitpicky coming later when I remember more.

I didn't think it was exceptional...maybe 8/10 at most, it was entertaining. And Voldemort was perfect in that movie. But I say "Could have done better".

But what the **** was that licking Barty Crouch Jr. did all the ****ing time?!

finally,someone who agrees with me smile

and about the lack of sirius as well.
have to watch it again before i decide properly though.my first impression wasn't very good anyway.smile

spidergrl
Over all, I really really really liked the movie, there are some things that could of changed though, but thats alright.

I also didn't like the fact that Sirius wasn't much in it, I really wanted to see more of him. Also, I really wanted to see more of the Quidditch Cup. The stadium looked absolutely WONDERFUL. I really with there was so much flying.
The characters were totally awsome, and over all I think that they did a great job.
The humour in the movie was just excellent, I found myself laughing a LOT and thats always good.

The director also seemed to use a different camera shooting, and it just looked really different for once. The way he shot some secens, totally loved it.

Over all, I think it was the best one in the series, totally worth seeing it again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.