ROTS Sidious vs. ROTS Vader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Because Vader can force choke and in the game he could do force lightning so would he of been stronger if it wasn't for Obi-Wan?

Ianus
The game? You want to argue the game?

Go away before your mom finds you on daddy's computer.

Darth Avis
dis 12 yeer oll gat 2 gou mmhm.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Ianus
The game? You want to argue the game?

Go away before your mom finds you on daddy's computer. mom??? MUM. You crazy americans and your crazy mouth speak.

Darth_Glentract
mum??? MOM. You crazy british and your crazy mouth speak.

Read that outloud. How can you stand to talk like that? i would go crazy in just a few days.

exanda kane
Haha Mom! Damn you incestuous yanks xD

plus do you guys break mirrors all the time with the annoying pitch of the accent?

Ianus
Oi! Piss off!

xyz jedi
you mean A few days. By the way,

coloUr
favoUr
laboUr

xyz jedi
do you guys even know what a U is???????????

Atleast our government doesn't rely on war to make money you dickheads.

And we say, My aunt can't stand ants.
You say, My airnt caint stend airnts.
It's as if your antie can't stand other aunties.
Or you have a pet ant that can't stand its own species.

Ianus
Yeah, one word for you...

superpower

Give you a hint... it's not Britain. So stfu before we drop one of our thousands of nukes and wipe your tea sipping fog-ridden island from the planet, punk.

Ianus
Originally posted by xyz jedi
do you guys even know what a U is???????????

Atleast our government doesn't rely on war to make money you dickheads.

And we say, My aunt can't stand ants.
You say, My airnt caint stend airnts.
It's as if your antie can't stand other aunties.
Or you have a pet ant that can't stand its own species.

Dickheads, huh? Wanna get reported do you?

xyz jedi
we don't eat frogs, that's France but then again you are the dumbest people ever. Oh sorry, like you like guys like like like are like like like DUM!!!

xyz jedi

Ianus
I was just teasing, but you're starting to take it to a whole new level. Reported.

exanda kane
Can we just stop with the bashing of the USA now. I'm sure they know how much the world hates them and they do not need to be told that on a STAR WARS forum .

thankyee kindly.

Now...how the feck the this thread divulge into this...

Ianus
Because I said the 'm' word.

exanda kane
Yes I know. blink

We Brits y'know...

Darth Traya
Stop arguing! British Mum > American Mom

stick out tongue

But anyway, the way that you spell it depends on how you pronounce it. We British say Mum and Americans say Mom because of their accent.

Darth Avis
to us you have the accent. nuff arguing. this is how the poll stands: (drumroll) if you are british Mum>mom if you are american mom>mum (who saw that coming).

exanda kane
Oh bloody hell. I think thats been established.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by xyz jedi
we don't eat frogs, that's France but then again you are the dumbest people ever. Oh sorry, like you like guys like like like are like like like DUM!!!

You do realize that it's not "dum", it's "dumb".

And as I recognize what you planned to say, which is that we are "dumb", how do you explain America being the world's most capable country?

Darth Traya
Why should we hate America? They're kind of like our children. Oh and xyz jedi, stop talking. You not only give Britons a bad name but you also end up looking like a stupid noob, which you are.

Darth_Glentract
Like your children? I seem to remember the Native Americans getting here before you guys, as well as the Spanish.

exanda kane
Ohh. what do they teach you at school? That the 'Evil' British shipped the Native Americans to America then?

And if 'they' are our children, them we have failed as parents...

DarthMaul9123
everyone hates america because they think we think were better than everybody else but to tell you the truth we dont think about any other country much less our own country we have fun with our friends and try to get paid thats all so dont bullshit america unless you know a normal american kid teen or adult

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Like your children? I seem to remember the Native Americans getting here before you guys, as well as the Spanish.

Stop being so bloody argumentative, Glentract.

Yes indigenous people were there. The Spanish? If you consider Florida. Britain, whether you like it or not was the main contributor to America being what it is nowadays.

exanda kane
Look everybody just shutup. Glentract stop even trying to be provocative because it doesnt do you any more favours.
DarthMaul9123 stop being ignorant.

Lets moveback on topic - even if it is a rubbish one - ir create a new one.

Is anybody likely to by Empire of War this Feb.?

Ushgarak
Ok, this thread has become overly political. This kind of behaviour is not tolerated- you have all been warned. More country bashing like this will bring reprimands and bans.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.