I won an XBox 360, it arrives today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
Suck on that. smokin'

I'll be getting it sometime between 2pm and 5pm, once I do I'll post pictures for all y'all.

legacy92
Howd u win it ?

DarkC
(in sync with Beethoven's 5th symphony)
Scr -scr - screw you.....
Scr -scr - screw you....

El_NINO
As super mario would say...

"MAMA MIA!"

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by legacy92
Howd u win it ?

Pepsi/Mountain Dew Every10Minutes

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Suck on that. smokin'

I'll be getting it sometime between 2pm and 5pm, once I do I'll post pictures for all y'all.

Yeah? Well your gay.

Ast
You people are lucky, you are just hearing this, Ive been listening to this shit for weeks. sad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ast
You people are lucky, you are just hearing this, Ive been listening to this shit for weeks. sad

Na Na stick out tongue

BackFire
Sweet, congrats.

hotsauce6548
Suck on that. smokin'

I hate you. no expression

... stick out tongue

Zen2nd
Basically all Americans won a competition as us Europeans don't get it till December 2nd

mattador
Congrats Ken big grin Enjoy it you lucky bastard stick out tongue

Nactous
I can wait for it on Tuesday, I already have PDZ and Kameo.

Ken Kenobi
Well, I waited and waited and waited today and it never arrived. I contacted other winners and they all got theirs, so I've sent a complaint to the Sweepstakes. This has severely pissed me off seeing as how they never ship on Sundays, which means I only get it 1 day prior to release.

I work the night shift at work so I sleep during the day, but I stayed up all day today waiting for it. I've been up for over 24 hours and I am a grumpy boy. stick out tongue To make matters worse, I had invited a bunch of friends over to play the system and had to call the party off when it didn't arrive.

Pepsi Cola and Microsoft suck balls.

Lana
That sucks.

Ken Kenobi
The upside, it looks like they are shipping them with 2 games instead of the one we picked when we signed up.

You get the game you wanted and Kameo.

Barker
The upside, it looks like they are shipping them with 2 games instead of the one we picked when we signed up.

As All The Other People Have Said, Congrats, and I Hate You. stick out tongue

mattador

Sweet jesus, NOW I hate you stick out tongue laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction

How many points did you enter, anyway, Ken? We've been entering like crazy. Anywho, someone breezed through GameCrazy today, next to my Hollywood Video, and sold their Kameo already, lol. They got $25 for it..it was free to them anyway, having also won a 360.

I played King Kong on it the other day and was blown away.

Ken Kenobi
I entered 25 points total, the drawing I won from I only entered 5 into.

Yeah, I'll be reselling my Kameo also, it's not my type of genre, but it does look nice. I don't know what I'd replace it with though.

powerfulone1987
Well it looks like my mom won't buy this for me until christmas, seeing as I won't buy it myself, but it's not something i do to buy my own game systems, it's just not done.
So hopefully I'll be able to catch up in time to be on the same track as the rest of the Xbox360 playing community, even though i won't be able to get online because i don't have dsl at my house and here at college the ports for online games are closed.

Anybody waiting until christmas to get it?
Anybody getting the $300 one? I certainly won't be.

Is it comprehensible.....

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well it looks like my mom won't buy this for me until christmas, seeing as I won't buy it myself, but it's not something i do to buy my own game systems, it's just not done.
So hopefully I'll be able to catch up in time to be on the same track as the rest of the Xbox360 playing community, even though i won't be able to get online because i don't have dsl at my house and here at college the ports for online games are closed.

Anybody waiting until christmas to get it?
Anybody getting the 0 one? I certainly won't be.

Is it comprehensible.....

I'm getting the Premium Edition for Christmas as well. yes

Ness
Originally posted by Ast
You people are lucky, you are just hearing this, Ive been listening to this shit for weeks. sad i know what you mean i'm tired of hearing how lucky this asswip is haha j/k con grat's kenny

Ness
Well, I waited and waited and waited today and it never arrived. I contacted other winners and they all got theirs, so I've sent a complaint to the Sweepstakes. This has severely pissed me off seeing as how they never ship on Sundays, which means I only get it 1 day prior to release.

I work the night shift at work so I sleep during the day, but I stayed up all day today waiting for it. I've been up for over 24 hours and I am a grumpy boy. stick out tongue To make matters worse, I had invited a bunch of friends over to play the system and had to call the party off when it didn't arrive.

Pepsi Cola and Microsoft suck balls. hahahahahaa your fiends ere laughing at your ass to i bet.. hahaha i know i would... j/k

Ness
for the poeple that dont know me and kenny go back and im just kidding and im not jelous b/c i am a ps3 and psp user and i hate XBOX

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ness
for the poeple that dont know me and kenny go back and im just kidding and im not jelous b/c i am a ps3 and psp user and i hate XBOX

Dude...triple posting = stupid. stick out tongue

And no, my friends aren't laughing at me, they are upset they couldn't play it yet.

I called Pepsi Cola today and they are unsure why it wasn't delivered on time and will contact me tomorrow with more information.

Jedi Shmedi
The Milwaukee Jounrnal Sentinal (One of Wisconsin's biggest newspapers) had a cover article on the 360. Apparently there is going to be a shortage of 360's this holiday season, thus making them hard to find and not everyone getting one when they want >_<
;_; Although I've heard people are already putting them up on eBay for outlandish prices.

Ugh...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Jedi Shmedi
The Milwaukee Jounrnal Sentinal (One of Wisconsin's biggest newspapers) had a cover article on the 360. Apparently there is going to be a shortage of 360's this holiday season, thus making them hard to find and not everyone getting one when they want >_<
;_; Although I've heard people are already putting them up on eBay for outlandish prices.

Ugh...

Old news. stick out tongue

It's because of the Worldwide release, so they say. It was much tougher to get the consoles built for the vast amount of people. Think of it as the same amount of consoles for a US release, but spread across the globe. There's going to be a shortage. I've heard reports of Wal-Marts and EBGames ordering 100 consoles, and only receiving 50 or less. Even some who preordered their systems might not see them until January!

JKozzy
Our Gamestop had 200 preorders, and they are receiving 30. Oops.

FlappingMangera
Originally posted by JKozzy
Our Gamestop had 200 preorders, and they are receiving 30. Oops.

LOL, sucks to be one of those 170 people. I tried to win an Xbox 360 at the instant win contest at GameFly. No luck today, try again next week

El_NINO
At the Best Buy i work at only has 100 consoles and 90 are premium i think. Also there are 2 guys sleeping outside waiting for the release, whats funny is who knows if they will get one cause many people pre-ordered them. LMAO!!!

JKozzy
Stupidest question I was asked today, numerous times:

"Will the Xbox360 games work on my Xbox?"

I kid you not. no expression

El_NINO
Stupidest question I was asked today, numerous times:

"Will the Xbox360 games work on my Xbox?"

I kid you not. no expression

abosoluty not

sorry no

XBOX 360 games are at a higher resolution then XBOX games, thus need more computing and graphics power.

JKozzy
Well, yeah, plus they're just different consoles. Like asking if an Xbox will play your PS2 games... not gonna happen. Nobody understood, either. Sad.

Ken Kenobi
...frickin' idiots I swear. laughing out loud Why must our population be littered with imbeciles?

Lana
I dunno, but those kinda idiots need to be removed from the gene pool, for the sake of humanity laughing out loud

Koz, next time someone asks you something like that, I dare you to say yes evil face stick out tongue

El_NINO
...frickin' idiots I swear. laughing out loud Why must our population be littered with imbeciles?

hah, you should work where I work, Best Buy. Im in the PC department and you would laugh at more than half the people who walk in and have a question. santa

Avenger2.0

Why don't you tell us as you seem to be their king.....Fool...

JKozzy
Originally posted by Lana
I dunno, but those kinda idiots need to be removed from the gene pool, for the sake of humanity laughing out loud

Koz, next time someone asks you something like that, I dare you to say yes evil face stick out tongue I dare me to backhand them upside the face.

Lana
Originally posted by Avenger2.0

*smacks*

No bashing!

I dare me to backhand them upside the face.

That may just get you fired though wink

JKozzy
It'd be worth it, oh so much erm

Ken Kenobi

:blinks: Do I know you?

Tptmanno1
Damn you Ken! Damn you!

(Nice old school sig though)

edwinian
:blinks: Do I know you?

ken,

did you get your 360 yet? i think you jinxed yourself with the first post!!!

anyway, i know the pepsi jawn isnt the first contest out there, but i saw this when I added Gun today and didnt realize they were giving away a 360 EVERY DAY. like whoa.

http://www.gamefly.com/goldendisc/

Ken Kenobi
Not yet, but hopefully it will be today, otherwise I will be complaining to the Sweepstakes, and I mean majorly. I had to call off my gaming party for God's sakes. Everyone was so psyched too.

But yeah, I heard about Gamefly doing that, pretty cool.

Nactous
Not yet, but hopefully it will be today, otherwise I will be complaining to the Sweepstakes, and I mean majorly. I had to call off my gaming party for God's sakes. Everyone was so psyched too.

But yeah, I heard about Gamefly doing that, pretty cool.
You may end up getting it on launch day. laughing

DarkC
We don't call well-known and well-respected 2001 members fools. It only serves to make you look stupid, really.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Nactous
You may end up getting it on launch day. laughing

That would suck. but all I have to remember is...FREE. droolio

Originally posted by DarkC
We don't call well-known and well-respected 2001 members fools. It only serves to make you look stupid, really.

But I am a fool...sometimes. stick out tongue

DarkC
Not as much as the n00bs.

hotsauce6548
Not as much as the n00bs.

Sometimes he is... stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Hey hey hey!

DarkC
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Sometimes he is... stick out tongue
Silence!

StinkFist462
hows that 360 workin out....

JToTheP
best buy was ridiculous for this damn thing. I went after work at like 10:15, people were lined up outside, one by one they were ALLOWED inside for a 360. One came out w/ a 360, followed by the manager, in went another.

I hope by morning when I go for my stuff this is over, if not, I may have the grab one, laugh at them, and smash it. stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by StinkFist462
hows that 360 workin out....

I called the promotion and my rural area didn't accept Saturday deliveries, so they couldn't overnight it to me, then they were closed on Sunday. They shipped it yesterday and it was guaranteed to be here today between 9am and 2pm. It's the waiting game now.

DarkC
I called the promotion and my rural area didn't accept Saturday deliveries, so they couldn't overnight it to me, then they were closed on Sunday. They shipped it yesterday and it was guaranteed to be here today between 9am and 2pm. It's the waiting game now.
If you don't get it today, sue! evillaugh

Ken Kenobi
I will too, because I've already bought some accessories and games.

Nactous
Oh, I just got mine, and I am lovin it.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Nactous
Oh, I just got mine, and I am lovin it.

Which games?

StinkFist462
well there arent that many launch titles... just take a random guess and you probabaly got the answer

Ken Kenobi
I got it. eek!

Already finished the first level of Call of Duty 2, and I am starting Kameo right now.

JKozzy
Nice. Get it today or yesterday?

And I wouldn't complain too much... cause everyone with prereserve for today won't be getting it till 2nd or 3rd week of December at our Gamestop stick out tongue

StinkFist462
im not even going to try and get one til price drops.

JKozzy
Same here. The most I'll pay for the Xbox 360 is $249, MAYBE $299 if I ever really want it. More likely $200 and under, though. And no, not the core system. The core system doesn't exist in my mind.

Lana
I'm never planning on bothering with it stick out tongue

JKozzy
Halo 3 might sucker me in.

Lana
Meh, not a Halo fan. I've played before and it really didn't impress me, honestly.

JKozzy
It was fun, the storyline interests me. stick out tongue

WindDancer
I got it. eek!

Already finished the first level of Call of Duty 2, and I am starting Kameo right now.

Congrats Ken! You're one of the fortune ones to get the console. big grin

Have lots of hours of fun with your 360.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WindDancer
Congrats Ken! You're one of the fortune ones to get the console. big grin

Have lots of hours of fun with your 360.

All those in the Las Vegas area...I'm throwing a gaming party this weekend. stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
Halo is fun.. but it feels flat, in terms of gameplay.. but its good for a quick romp I s'pose

Sir Mist
I got it. eek!

B

A

S

T

A

R

D

is what you are disgust

DarkC
*grunt*

DirectorFitz
Meh, XBOX360 hasn't shown me anything impressive as far as gameplay and graphics goes...PS3 is what I'm waiting for

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DirectorFitz
Meh, XBOX360 hasn't shown me anything impressive as far as gameplay and graphics goes...PS3 is what I'm waiting for

Gameplay is up to the developers, not the system. roll eyes (sarcastic) Graphics will be stepped up, I guarantee it.

I wish PS3 would hurry up and start releasing more information. I may get one of them when they come out, but I'm still undecided.

Revolution also needs to show some more stuff, I'll definately get one of these because Nintendo has the first party games that you can't find anywhere else. Not as many ports to other consoles. It's unique.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by DirectorFitz

Apparently you haven't seen Ghost Recon 3 for 360. Just when you thought Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory looked realistic...........

Le Click

hotsauce6548
Gameplay is up to the developers, not the system. roll eyes (sarcastic) Graphics will be stepped up, I guarantee it.

I wish PS3 would hurry up and start releasing more information. I may get one of them when they come out, but I'm still undecided.

Revolution also needs to show some more stuff, I'll definately get one of these because Nintendo has the first party games that you can't find anywhere else. Not as many ports to other consoles. It's unique.

Me too. I trust the PS3 to have some killer games, but I'm still waiting on some more info and trailers.

Nintendo? They haven't released anything! I wonder why? erm

Nactous
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Which games?
Kameo and PDZ

JKozzy
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Apparently you haven't seen Ghost Recon 3 for 360. Just when you thought Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory looked realistic...........

Le Click I stand by DirectorFitz erm

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

Le Click

doesnt impress me. like at all.

edwinian
reading about other people's 360s is starting to take its toll.

i am just going to enter the GoldenDisc contest until my fingers begin to smoke. Or GameFly sends me a 360.....

K-Paxien
XBOX 360 i got one a year ago in japan and you can play the regular xbox game in it you can save videos,pictures, music and mini games. but the mini game are only to be downloaded i got pacman and tetris to bad there only Demos

JKozzy
Originally posted by K-Paxien
XBOX 360 i got one a year ago in japan roflmao... no you didn't laughing out loud

StinkFist462
XBOX 360 i got one a year ago in japan

its not even a japanese-made console, so how would they get it one year before america. where it was created?

Wolf Dog
laughing XBOX 360 i got one a year ago in japan laughing out loud

Who remembers someone saying 'i played XBox360 at Atari'. I read it a couple of months back in these forums. That was truly hilarious.

JKozzy
Yeah, uh, guys? Something I forgot to tell you. After eating too many meatballs I went to take a dump, and, well... I shat out an Xbox 360. It was truly a gift from Microsoft. I immediately hooked it up and played it... and this happened a year ago! I could play regular xbox games in it and save videos, pictures, music and "mini games." But the "mini game" are only to be downloaded... I got Pacman and Tetris.. too bad they're only demos!! Oh man.

I don't know why I waited to tell you guys laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
laughing out loud The mini games on Live don't even have Pacman or Tetris. roll eyes (sarcastic) What a dumbass.

WindDancer
Soooo.....Ken! Are you playing with your 360 frequently or are you already getting tired of it?

*jealous look*

hotsauce6548
XBOX 360 i got one a year ago in japan and you can play the regular xbox game in it you can save videos,pictures, music and mini games. but the mini game are only to be downloaded i got pacman and tetris to bad there only Demos

You, my son, are retarded... and you suck at lying... and life. no expression

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WindDancer
Soooo.....Ken! Are you playing with your 360 frequently or are you already getting tired of it?

*jealous look*

I play it everyday if I can. yes The weekends will always get the most play though since I don't have to work.

JKozzy
No problems... yet?

DarkC
Stupidest thing I have read. Ever.

Even more so than that guy who said that Halo 3 was already out.

TwisterGameX
Stupidest thing I have read. Ever.

Even more so than that guy who said that Halo 3 was already out.

laughing out loud

Well I got Halo 4 and Xbox 580 roll eyes (sarcastic)

El_NINO
must have been really high or bought a cardboard cutout like this guy:

DarkC
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
laughing out loud

Well I got Halo 4 and Xbox 580 roll eyes (sarcastic)
Meh, it'll probably be just Halo 3, no more than that.

Mišt
Originally posted by El_NINO
must have been really high or bought a cardboard cutout like this guy:

laughing out loud
Same thing last week, people were paying $300+ for Xbox 360...

..except it was an Xbox 360 email address.

Revan Ecks
lol that is my stupid Brother, older brother he didn't get it a year ago he got it almost a month ago he won it on line also ago. hahaha what a dumb ass.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Revan Ecks
lol that is my stupid Brother, older brother he didn't get it a year ago he got it almost a month ago he won it on line also ago. hahaha what a dumb ass.

no expression

BunnyCupCakes
Damn, some of you guy's are lucky 2 have an Xbox 360( my brother wants one too SO bad while I want a PS3)

On the news, I heard the craziest things about the Xbox 360. I heard that ppl came into the stores with armed guns for a Xbox 360 & heard alot of ppl got jumped as soon as they bought it & came out of the stores. For crying out loud! 2 men followed this lady all the way home by car & when she got out of her vehicle, the 2 men stole her Xbox & ran away with it!

How messed up is that for a NEW release of a game console....by the way....I'm new here .....

JKozzy
I'd believe it. erm

Ken Kenobi
No problems... yet?

Nope. smile

Bullshit, the consoles weren't able to ship to actual customers until just 3 days before release...ago. (sorry, you said it so much in your post, I just had to)

Originally posted by BunnyCupCakes
Damn, some of you guy's are lucky 2 have an Xbox 360( my brother wants one too SO bad while I want a PS3)

On the news, I heard the craziest things about the Xbox 360. I heard that ppl came into the stores with armed guns for a Xbox 360 & heard alot of ppl got jumped as soon as they bought it & came out of the stores. For crying out loud! 2 men followed this lady all the way home by car & when she got out of her vehicle, the 2 men stole her Xbox & ran away with it!

How messed up is that for a NEW release of a game console....by the way....I'm new here .....

Yeah, I've heard all kinds of stories. erm

TwisterGameX
Ken you lucky bastard. take pics

Ken Kenobi
Ken you lucky bastard. take pics

I'm lazy. erm

TwisterGameX
I'm lazy. erm

laughing out loud Ok.

Well is it the best damn system ever eek! better than GC,PS2,xbox by far eek!

Ken Kenobi
laughing out loud Ok.

Well is it the best damn system ever eek! better than GC,PS2,xbox by far eek!

Graphic wise...yes

Gameplay is about the same as always.

It's the games that make or break a system. I need to wait for more games to come out.

TwisterGameX
Graphic wise...yes

Gameplay is about the same as always.

It's the games that make or break a system. I need to wait for more games to come out.

Gears of war will make you crap yourself santa

Ken Kenobi
Here you go...

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9140/svr0075zn.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6284/svr0047jj.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2411/svr0024fb.jpg

You can't see the true beauty of the graphics from these pictures. My camera didn't pick up the detail or the proper colors. It sucks. Also I don't have HDTV.

TwisterGameX
Here you go...

You can't see the true beauty of the graphics from these pictures. My camera didn't pick up the detail or the proper colors. It sucks. Also I don't have HDTV.

Damn you. You really have the system mad

TwisterGameX
The graphics are kick assa nd I hear that perfect dark is" Ok"

JKozzy
Damn you. You really have the system mad Why didn't you believe him? Why care so much? messed

TwisterGameX
Why didn't you believe him? Why care so much? messed

shifty

JKozzy
Ooookay... no expression

TwisterGameX
Ooookay... no expression

sad

Revan Ecks
yes thay been out almost a month.

FistOfThe North
I got it. eek!

Hey, where are those pic you said you'd sent us as soon as you got the Xbox 360?

hotsauce6548
yes thay been out almost a month.

Erm... no.

TwisterGameX
Here you go...

I am going to rob you

BackFire
Here you go...

I'm more impressed with the Star Wars figures and spaceballs!

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm more impressed with the Star Wars figures and spaceballs!

laughing out loud I was going to comment on the SW figures!

JKozzy
yes thay been out almost a month. What has? The 360? Try a little over a week.... messed

WindDancer
Here you go...

*drools constanly*

Gotta get my own....

Nactous
Originally posted by Lana
laughing out loud I was going to comment on the SW figures!
So was I.

MarioX
360 sucks... seriously... 4 year console life? What a waste... micro$oft rushed and it's gonna bite them in the ass.. just like xp! 4 years later and it still sucks cock! 360 wont be any different.

WindDancer
Lame....and stop using that language.

jockjanson
I imagine M$ will be on top of things after the second or third phase of pushing out the systems. They have so much invested in these things that they wouldn't let them fail.

I'm sure they've got their tech grunts out scouting for any problems that pop up smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.