Power!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloigen
Do Midichlorian's represent power?

exanda kane
Please read some of the other threads. And they didnt beat him with ease.

Darth Traya
Nope, Midichlorians indicate potential, not power. If Midichlorians = power then Anakin could have technically duked it out with Ragnos or Sadow.

exanda kane
Originally posted by exanda kane
Please read some of the other threads. And they didnt beat him with ease.

just to let everybody know I said this before the topic starter changed the queston on the thread!

Se7in
Midichlorians indicated Force potential, they have to be channelled and trained to actually enhance Force abilities.

Ianus
And one has to understand the Force obviously. Luke himself had great potential and conceivable had a high midichlorian count but he didn't have any power until he started to learn how to use it.

Hence why Obi-Wan could match Anakin in ROTS.

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Ianus
And one has to understand the Force obviously. Luke himself had great potential and conceivable had a high midichlorian count but he didn't have any power until he started to learn how to use it.

Hence why Obi-Wan could match Anakin in ROTS.

Agreed

DarthRogue3
Ok, I got SWG in like the first month when it came out, it was fine and all, but with my lag and everything i couldn't even move right i mean i have a "way" nice computer and everything and it was just laggy with all the people. Then i moved to WoW just 'cause my friend's all got into it so i decided "what the hell i'll give it a shot" the PvP is way better i think just not as many big battles unless you go into a Battlegrounds game or a Artic Vally game that is where 30 vs. 30 all out killing war. but i like wow i mean rogue's and druids i would say have to be the best but it doesn't lag any where near as much as SWG

exanda kane
Originally posted by DarthRogue3
Ok, I got SWG in like the first month when it came out, it was fine and all, but with my lag and everything i couldn't even move right i mean i have a "way" nice computer and everything and it was just laggy with all the people. Then i moved to WoW just 'cause my friend's all got into it so i decided "what the hell i'll give it a shot" the PvP is way better i think just not as many big battles unless you go into a Battlegrounds game or a Artic Vally game that is where 30 vs. 30 all out killing war. but i like wow i mean rogue's and druids i would say have to be the best but it doesn't lag any where near as much as SWG

Yeah I totally agree with your analyisis of midichlorians there...

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by DarthRogue3

Hell. . . ?

overlord
His mind is in space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.