Which x-men has the greatest agility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
top 20 list greatest to lowest. only x-men no one eles.
I say that night crawler would be first but I could be wrong.

willRules
Nightcrawler or Shadowcat

hotsauce6548
Nightcrawler. yes

Beast after him, probably.

willRules
Shadowcat is way more agile than Beast!! She can go through most things and walk on air, the only way you can be more agile than that is instantly teleporting there which Nightcrawler can do.........

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules
Shadowcat is way more agile than Beast!! She can go through most things and walk on air, the only way you can be more agile than that is instantly teleporting there which Nightcrawler can do......... Um this is agility not speed in completeing a race. Shadow cat isn't any more agile than the other regular strainious excercise characters.

Nightcrawler is the most agile I beleive. . .

XerxesLogan
It depending on who writes them Nightcrawler, beast and Gambit......way back in issue 3 of X-men (i think) he used his staff to deflect forge's automatic gun fire. I'd say Nightcrawler, beast and then gambit...but Gambit has more manual dexterity...

xmarksthespot
Nightcrawler, Beast, Gambit. Psylocke is quite agile. Nocturne and Blink are pretty agile too. If you include aerial agility, most flying characters have very good high speed maneuverability.

X-Logan
1-gambit
2-beast
3-Nightcrawler
4-Wolverine

Piedmon
1. Northstar
2. Beast
3. Gambit/Wolverine/Kitty Pryde

That's how I'd put it.

xmarksthespot
Could I have an example of Wolverine doing something particularly agile...? Something akin to this:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/blink.jpg
Or this:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/gambit.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/gambit2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/gambit3.jpg

hotsauce6548
Shadowcat is way more agile than Beast!! She can go through most things and walk on air, the only way you can be more agile than that is instantly teleporting there which Nightcrawler can do.........

Are you sure you know what agile means? blink

Shadowcat has a normal human's agility. erm

Crystal_Frost
no she don't well kinda but she can do all those thing that were said before about her......

Crystal Frost

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Could I have an example of Wolverine doing something particularly agile...? Something akin to this:
Or this:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/gambit3.jpg Jubilee has olympic calber gymnastics.

You can see that in her fierst apperence if nothing else, and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/KMC/Jubilee/JubileeFlipping2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/KMC/Jubilee/JubileeFlipping.jpg

xmarksthespot
Is she still eligible...?

Creshosk
Is she still eligible...? Well since she's not one of the x-men. . . I doubt it.

But all of her agility was pure skills.

She was in training for the olympics long before her power manifested, and her parents were killed.

But all the same. sad

Ron Jeremy
Nightcrawler or Shadowcat

Agile = http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/agile.html I can see where your interpretation comes from.

wannabe
1 Nightcrawler
2 Beast
3 Gambit

willRules
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
Agile = http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/agile.html I can see where your interpretation comes from.

Thank you smile

Piedmon
No, you may not. Incidentally, I totally forgot Nightcrawler. It should look like this:

1. Northstar
2. Beast
3. Nightcrawler
4. Wolverine/Kitty Pryde/Gambit.

wannabe
Northstar is certainly the fastest of them, but DEFINITELY not the most agile!!!

Wolverine and Shadowcat are certainly excellent h2h fighters, but DEFINITELY not on par with Gambit when it comes to agility!!!

wolverine8888
actauly gambit has only peak human agility. his powers can make his agility go to peakhuman at best. as stated in the x-men official hand book 2004.
wolverine is a whole level over that. wolverine is superhuman agility thou not as high as night crawlers or beast it is most certainly greater then that of a peak humans.

katie_girl09
Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly gambit has only peak human agility. his powers can make his agility go to peakhuman at best. as stated in the x-men official hand book 2004.
wolverine is a whole level over that. wolverine is superhuman agility thou not as high as night crawlers or beast it is most certainly greater then that of a peak humans.
Then how come on Marvel's website, they put Wolverine and Gambit on the same speed level?

wolverine8888
speed and agility are to diffrent things. speed is how fast u run, well agility is how light u stepp how hard it is to knock u over and how u can jump around and such, also is what allows u in a fall to land on ur feet. running speed ahs nuthing to do with agility.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Piedmon
No, you may not.Then.... no, you may not imply without justification that he's anywhere near Gambit, or above Blink or Psylocke or Nocturne or even Jubes, when they've shown more agility, more frequently...

Rave X
I'd say Nightcrawler
Beast
Psylocke
Gumbo
Jubes
Wolvie

wolverine8888
dam it I justr explained that gambit is peak human agility he is under wolverine lol and many other x-men

botcherby
wtf, agility includes flexibility, and I'm damned sure that Gambit has greater flexibility and dexterity than wolvey

wolverine8888
agility is not truly flex ability at all it ur foot movement. also no gambit has peak human agility. wolverine has super human agility.

botcherby
I have never seen Wolverine bounce all over an enemy like Daredevil, Spidey, Gambit, Jubliee, etc have

wolverine is too slow, and relys on his healing factor through a fight... hes nothing kid, nothing

wolverine8888
again u prove u know absolutly nuthing about wolverine just because he does not need to flipp around does not mean he cant do it. also wolverine is superhumanly agile as stated in comics and in hand books.
gambit is peak human agility as stated in 2003 x-men ahnd book

botcherby
ok granted your use of handbooks, but please grace us all with some scans of Wolverine "flipping" about.... if hes doesn't do it... thats gotta be saying something about his abilities

If wolverine could, don't you think he'd do so, to save constantly using his healing factor by avoiding half of the wounds hes given

wolverine8888
I dont have a scanner but dont worry ocne I coem abck from the store ill quote and source some much information u won't possably have a come back lol

wolverine8888
why? wolverine does not care about pain if u notice haft the time he just lets the person hit him just to scare them. oh botch here the evidence u wanted.
(wolverine vs rogue x-men who will lead them?) wolverien shows his agility well he gets out of a trap rogue thought she had him in.
(wolverine 24) wolverine sneaking up on daredevil, which is stealth but in order to do such stealth u would need to ahve high end agility.
(iron fist guest staring wolverine and captain america) is another fight that shows wolverines skill and agility.
(x-men hellfire hong kong guest starring shange-chi master of kung-fu) wolverine demestrates his fighting skill and agility by taking shang-chi out in seconds.
(wolverine vs. spiderman 'nuff said?) wolverine hits spiderman and dodges him which show he has superhuman agility and reflexes.
(wolverine 26) dodges havok plazma blast and also takes beast out in 1 panel which shows superhuman agility and reflexes again.
(secrets of the house of M) states wolverines healign factor as better then sabertooths.
(fantastic four verus the x-men) wolverine shows he agility and reflex yet again by deflexeding 4 of long shots knifes by havok and dazzler well catching the last knife in the other hand.
(The big dare) wolverine get night crawler in a middle of a teleport.
(wolverine blood debt) wolverine dodges bullets from 200 or more men firing machine guns at him well he charging them. he only gets hit when he is a haft a foot away is when he first gets a single shot hit him.
(DareDevil vs Wolverine) Daredevil comments at wolverine dodging all of bush wakcers machine gun bullets well charging him.
(Wolverine and now-- shatterstar!) wolverien defeats shatter star very easiliy who is a super human and a very skilled swordsmen.
(wolverine 135) wolverine dodges lazers
(wolverine 137) wolverine dodges lazers.
(Wolverine side by side with captian america) wolverines shows his agility and fighting skill
(official marvel knights Encyclopedia) states wolverines agility at super human level one agility aka enchanced human.
I got more but im to lazy to type any more.

StyleTime
I know the marvel books list certain attributes as enhanced human, but they never actually tell what they mean by "enhanced". They also use words like "metahuman" or "athlete" which is not to be confused with when they use "above normal". Well hell, "peak human" is "above normal". For all we know, enhanced human could indeed be lower than peak human. It's hard to actually say that enhanced human=super human level one since the enyclopedias are so vague with words.

xmarksthespot
Wow... who needs pictures when presented with such vivid descriptions as "wolverine shows he agility"...

Neptune
Since when is Wolverine superhumanly agile? I don't know about that but i do know Nightcrawler, Beast and Gambit are really agile. One of my favourite scenes of Gambit showing off his agility is the one where the X-men are in space, in the Shi'ar empire. Gambit's fighting a mind controlled Gladiator and a evil professor X. You see some guards shooting at Gambit and he just dances around their bullets. Man that Gambit was bad ass!

wannabe
Wow... who needs pictures when presented with such vivid descriptions as "wolverine shows he agility"... I guess it doesn't make any sense discussing with W8888 when it comes to Logan and his abilities.

For him it's not enough that this character has a cool history, personality and super powers, he has to be best at EVERYTHING that is not exhaustively explained and stated somewhere...even when the day to day feats in the comics tell us something different!!!

I'm glad already that it's not about Wolvie being more agile than Beast.

SO W8888:
IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY TO BELIEVE THAT LOGAN IS MORE AGILE THAN GAMBIT, PLEASE DO SO!
IT WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE COMICS SHOW US A DIFFERENT PICTURE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

katie_girl09
speed and agility are to diffrent things. speed is how fast u run, well agility is how light u stepp how hard it is to knock u over and how u can jump around and such, also is what allows u in a fall to land on ur feet. running speed ahs nuthing to do with agility.
A synonym for agility is nimbleness. Nimble: QUICK, light in movement. (I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! I'm an English major embarrasment ). I really don't think that Wolverine would be more agile than Gambit. I mean for crying out loud! Agility is one of Gambit's mutations! AND he's a thief! To my knowledge, Wolverine has never been described as having super-human agility.

soleran30
One of the Biggest problems for Wolverine being super Agile like some of the other people is that we is what 5 foot 3 inches and 300 LBS! Thats alot of weight to be nimble with just due to gravity!

wolverine8888
gmabit is peak human. also if agility is light of foot wolverine who is one of the most stealthy characters there is if not the most. he the only character who can actauly claim to ahve snuck up on daredevil. also I already listed comics with some of his agility feats.
wolverine is not as agile as beat or night crawler that is true, but he is more agile then gambit.
I also like to add the echanced human is indeed over peak human. hell look at the stats list it goes human above human peak human enchanced human.
enchanced human is another word for superhuman level 1

Creshosk
Wow... who needs pictures when presented with such vivid descriptions as "wolverine shows he agility"... I wish I could scan in jubilee's first appearence. She does an acrobatics feat on some of the mall displays to get away from some security guards.

Nothing near what NC can do, but this shot made me think of the Jubilee one. . .

katie_girl09
gmabit is peak human. also if agility is light of foot wolverine who is one of the most stealthy characters there is if not the most. he the only character who can actauly claim to ahve snuck up on daredevil. also I already listed comics with some of his agility feats.
wolverine is not as agile as beat or night crawler that is true, but he is more agile then gambit.
I also like to add the echanced human is indeed over peak human. hell look at the stats list it goes human above human peak human enchanced human.
enchanced human is another word for superhuman level 1
Okay, seriously. You don't need to be agile to sneak up on somebody- you just need to be quiet. And being quiet on your feet is not the same as being agile. Okay, so you're saying that Wolverine is not as agile as NC or Beast but more agile than Gambit? Okay, so then does that mean that you think Wolverine would be able to DANCE around bullets? Come on man! I know you like Wolverine. I do too! But agile he is not. Especially not more agile than Gambit, NC, or Beast...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
I wish I could scan in jubilee's first appearence. She does an acrobatics feat on some of the mall displays to get away from some security guards.

Nothing near what NC can do, but this shot made me think of the Jubilee one. . .

wolverine8888
Originally posted by katie_girl09
Okay, seriously. You don't need to be agile to sneak up on somebody- you just need to be quiet. And being quiet on your feet is not the same as being agile. Okay, so you're saying that Wolverine is not as agile as NC or Beast but more agile than Gambit? Okay, so then does that mean that you think Wolverine would be able to DANCE around bullets? Come on man! I know you like Wolverine. I do too! But agile he is not. Especially not more agile than Gambit, NC, or Beast...
actauly the list of comics I showed have wolverine dodging bullets along with lazers. oh by the way gambit has jumpped out of the way of bullets but has never actauly dodged them.
wolverine can and has many tiems dodged bullets he just chooses not too.
gambit=peakhuman agility
wolverine=superhuman agility
superhuman>peakhuman
wolverine is more agile then gambit thou he does not show off his agility aws much plain fact that he does not need his agility to keep him alive like gambit needs his.

wolverine8888

ya jub is not superhuman agile but she is hella agile

soleran30
actauly the list of comics I showed have wolverine dodging bullets along with lazers. oh by the way gambit has jumpped out of the way of bullets but has never actauly dodged them.
gambit=peakhuman agility
superhuman>peakhuman
wolverine is more agile then gambit thou he does not show off his agility aws much plain fact that he does not need his agility to keep him alive like gambit needs his.

Honestly if you want to go by comics then stop using handbooks to determine stats and abilities......if Wolverine could dodge lasers as seen in comics then he is THE most agile character in marvel because to dodge a laser you would have to be faster then a laser. So now Wolverine can THINK, REACT and MOVE at laser/light speed hmm interesting sure blows his handbook stats away

botcherby
hey.... all of the Xmen can dogde lasers.... hello, bloody danger room people big grin

soleran30
Originally posted by botcherby
hey.... all of the Xmen can dogde lasers.... hello, bloody danger room people big grin

Oh man what was I thinking.....Thats impossible botcherby they don't have superhuman agilty the handbooks even say so!bash

wolverine8888
Originally posted by soleran30
Honestly if you want to go by comics then stop using handbooks to determine stats and abilities......if Wolverine could dodge lasers as seen in comics then he is THE most agile character in marvel because to dodge a laser you would have to be faster then a laser. So now Wolverine can THINK, REACT and MOVE at laser/light speed hmm interesting sure blows his handbook stats away
actauly no at all. wolverine can simply guess his opponets moves and due to his super human agility and reflex he can dodge the lazers.
spiderman can do it, as cna night crawler.
the danger room are not so much lazer but stunners.

botcherby
Originally posted by soleran30
Oh man what was I thinking.....Thats impossible botcherby they don't have superhuman agilty the handbooks even say so!bash

oh of course sir... how wrong was I, how my eyes have been decieved over the years

soleran30
Seriously now that you know the errors of your ways continue to read in horror as posts will try, nah struggle to validate themselves bouncing between 2 conflicting sources of information haha

wolverine8888
agility wolverines>gambits

botcherby
the danger room are not so much lazer but stunners.

PROVE. IT.

i want you to go back through every single issue of the xmen, and with scans show me that there is not at least one point in the entire 60+ years of xmen that there was lasers in the danger room

and don't even think about going to your "bible" (thats your handbook) I want physical proof that I can see with my own eyes. If you don't have a scanner. buy. one.

dare you take the challenge? if you don't, your a fa.g smile

wolverine8888
oh there were in fact lazer in th danger room that is very true. lazer they could make be stronger or weaker. I not saying there were never lazer and by the way i would never post scanns i would post the comic number and make ur lazy ass look it up. by the way the lazer in the danger room could be put to stun only all the way up to lethal.

wolverine8888
still does not change the fact that wolverine agility> gambit

botcherby
oh there were in fact lazer in th danger room that is very true. lazer they could make be stronger or weaker. I not saying there were never lazer and by the way i would never post scanns i would post the comic number and make ur lazy ass look it up. by the way the lazer in the danger room could be put to stun only all the way up to lethal.

THEREFORE... wolverine could have had those lasers on the weakest/slowest settings......... care to prove me wrong about that again?

post a scan of this, and prove your not cheap.

wolverine8888
look down. I aint speaking about wolverine dodging lazer from the danger room

wolverine8888
yup these are to issue of wolverine dodging lazer and not from the danger room.

botcherby

firstly, learn how to use the edit button

secondly, how do you know that these lasers weren't set to a slower setting like the danger room can?

thirdly, we've established that wolverine takes punishment because he can (to intimidate foes - as you said) due to his outrageous healing factor... so why does he dodge lasers, that he knows he can heal from due to his outrageous healing factor?

soleran30

Danger room lasers and lasers shot from anywhere else still travel at roughyl the same speed which is ALOT high then any bullet.

Creshosk
the danger room are not so much lazer but stunners. Depends on the setting.

Obviously the novices scenerios won't be as dangerous as the more advanced X-men. But the more advanced X-men face more dangerous scenerios makes them NEED to pucsh harder so that they can when they really need to.

katie_girl09
gambit=peakhuman agility
superhuman>peakhuman
Okay, I don't understand you... First you say that Wolverine has ENHANCED human agility, and now you are saying that he has SUPERHUMAN agility? Which one is it? And haven't pretty much all of them dodged bullets or lasers or something? Does that necessarily mean that they are to be considered as having super-human agility? Hell no. Its just a way for the writers to keep them from getting shot and dying. Gambit is very quick and acrobatic, AND it is stated in his stats that he is really really agile... therefore we can assume that he is really really agile.

wannabe
actauly no at all. wolverine can simply guess his opponets moves and due to his super human agility and reflex he can dodge the lazers. WOW...
I would never have dreamed of this to happen, but i have to agree with w8888 on this...except for the superhuman agility and reflexes thing.

To dodge something is NOT waiting until the bullet or blast is already on it's way and then move aside!!! It's guessing the direction in which the attack is most likely about to go and move BEFORE it actually is on it's way.
The faster and better the attacker is, the harder it gets.

So when Wolverine dodges lasers, he doesn't have to be as fast as light. It only says that he is a good tactician and fighter and the attackers are pretty lame in comparison to him.
THAT DOES NOT MEAN WOLVIE IS MORE AGILE THAN GAMBIT THOUGH!!!

Gambit has already reflected bullets shot from an automatic gun with his staff, for heavens sake, not to mention the acrobatic stunts he performs on a daily basis!
Anyone having some experience with baseball and gymnastics KNOWS that those feats are WAAAAAAY above peak human level.

wolverine8888
lol wolverine has cut bullets from mid air into nuthing. no gambit is peak human agility he is about as agile as captain america. encahcned human is also called super human level 1 for the person who did not understand how I used both terms. wolverine is in super human levels were gambit is only as good as a human can get in agility.

wannabe
lol wolverine has cut bullets from mid air into nuthing. no gambit is peak human agility he is about as agile as captain america. encahcned human is also called super human level 1 for the person who did not understand how I used both terms. wolverine is in super human levels were gambit is only as good as a human can get in agility. I said it once to you w8888 and i'm willing to say it again:
"If you want to think that Wolvie is more agile than Gambit, PLEASE DO SO!
It won't change the fact that the day to day feats in the comics show us something different."
Try to be honest to yourself when answering this question: Is Logan, as cool he may be, moving as graceful, nimble and acrobatic in the comics as Remy?

Btw, why are you using "lol" after every other word???
Is this a sign of insecurity, a nervous suffering or just unimaginative writing?

wolverine8888
nope simply because ur wrong. gambit relies on his peak human agility to survive wolverine does not rely on his superhuman agility to survive so of course u will see gambit flipping around more because frankly wolverine has no need to.
again gambit is only stated at peakhuman agility, wolverine on the other hand is stated at superhuman.
if ur tlaken about moving around nimbly, then u are speaking light of foot which wolverine beats gambit in also. wolverine steps far lighter then gambit as shown in his stealth skills and feats.
also don't kid ur self gambit ahs never proven to be able to keep up with character such as spiderman or night crawler in agility which wolverine ahs shown on quite a few occassins.

willRules
nope simply because ur wrong. gambit relies on his peak human agility to survive wolverine does not rely on his superhuman agility to survive so of course u will see gambit flipping around more because frankly wolverine has no need to.
again gambit is only stated at peakhuman agility, wolverine on the other hand is stated at superhuman.
if ur tlaken about moving around nimbly, then u are speaking light of foot which wolverine beats gambit in also. wolverine steps far lighter then gambit as shown in his stealth skills and feats.
also don't kid ur self gambit ahs never proven to be able to keep up with character such as spiderman or night crawler in agility which wolverine ahs shown on quite a few occassins.

laughing out loud

that was a joke right? confused

wolverine8888
nope

xmarksthespot
So you're saying Wolverine has superhuman agility which is never shown, but he's still superhuman despite the fact that we never see the superhuman agility. By that logic Wolverine can fly... just because we never see him fly doesn't mean he can't. He can I tell you!

But Gambit's agility which is shown all the time, is only peak human? His agility is part of his powers, in the same way he can imbue objects with energy he can imbue himself to enhance his agility.

Wolverine is short, stocky, and has metal coated bones, nowhere do I recall seeing it stated that he has superhuman agility, nowhere do I regularly see him performing feats of agility, in no part of his powers can I find something that would grant him enhanced agility. yawn Bored now.

botcherby
wolverine has trouble swimming as shown in the animations... unsure about the comics... but its gotta be true too!

wolverine8888
So you're saying Wolverine has superhuman agility which is never shown, but he's still superhuman despite the fact that we never see the superhuman agility. By that logic Wolverine can fly... just because we never see him fly doesn't mean he can't. He can I tell you!

But Gambit's agility which is shown all the time, is only peak human? His agility is part of his powers, in the same way he can imbue objects with energy he can imbue himself to enhance his agility.

Wolverine is short, stocky, and has metal coated bones, nowhere do I recall seeing it stated that he has superhuman agility, nowhere do I regularly see him performing feats of agility, in no part of his powers can I find something that would grant him enhanced agility. yawn Bored now.
actauly I listed about 20 comics of him showing his agility just cuz u did not go out and read them is not my falt.

wolverine8888
this pic is a low end agility feat

X-Logan
Gambit is more agile and acrobatic than wolvie,but I think Logan has better reflexes.

wolverine8888
actauly thats not true gambit is less agile he only peak human wolverine is superhuman.

Neptune

Wolverine keeping up with Spiderman in agility? I'd like to see that. Because i seriously doubt that he can. BTW i think your taking the marvel handbook a little too serious.

xmarksthespot
actauly I listed about 20 comics of him showing his agility just cuz u did not go out and read them is not my falt. ^Feat of agility in that pic? huh Where?
this pic is a low end agility feat An ordinary human gymnast in the real world can do a standing backflip.
Other X-Men:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/KMC/Jubilee/JubileeFlipping.jpg

wolverine8888
wolverine does not care about pain if u notice haft the time he just lets the person hit him just to scare them. oh botch here the evidence u wanted.
(wolverine vs rogue x-men who will lead them?) wolverien shows his agility well he gets out of a trap rogue thought she had him in.
(wolverine 24) wolverine sneaking up on daredevil, which is stealth but in order to do such stealth u would need to ahve high end agility.
(iron fist guest staring wolverine and captain america) is another fight that shows wolverines skill and agility.
(x-men hellfire hong kong guest starring shange-chi master of kung-fu) wolverine demestrates his fighting skill and agility by taking shang-chi out in seconds.
(wolverine vs. spiderman 'nuff said?) wolverine hits spiderman and dodges him which show he has superhuman agility and reflexes.
(wolverine 26) dodges havok plazma blast and also takes beast out in 1 panel which shows superhuman agility and reflexes again.
(secrets of the house of M) states wolverines healign factor as better then sabertooths.
(fantastic four verus the x-men) wolverine shows he agility and reflex yet again by deflexeding 4 of long shots knifes by havok and dazzler well catching the last knife in the other hand.
(wolverine blood debt) wolverine dodges bullets from 200 or more men firing machine guns at him well he charging them. he only gets hit when he is a haft a foot away is when he first gets a single shot hit him.
(DareDevil vs Wolverine) Daredevil comments at wolverine dodging all of bush wakcers machine gun bullets well charging him.
(Wolverine and now-- shatterstar!) wolverien defeats shatter star very easiliy who is a super human and a very skilled swordsmen.
(Wolverine side by side with captian america) wolverines shows his agility and fighting skill
(official marvel knights Encyclopedia) states wolverines agility at super human level one agility aka enchanced human.
I got more but im to lazy to type any more.

botcherby
hang on a sec, aren't these repeat posts? I've seen them before :P

wannabe
wolverine does not care about pain if u notice haft the time he just lets the person hit him just to scare them. oh botch here the evidence u wanted.
I got more but im to lazy to type any more. 1) I already commented the dodging part some postings above.
2) Strange enough, from time to time even normal criminals are able to land a hit on Spidey...bad writing or a try to make a fight more interesting than the real powers (Superagility, Spidersens...) would let it be, i guess!
3) Superagility does not mean that you are the best fighter there is, otherwise Spidey, Nightcrawler, Beast and Gambit (yes, your reading right) would be virtually unbeatable.

Scan:
Gambit not dodging but DEFLECTING several bullets shot from a Forge standing aproximatly 1.5 meters away...just peak human?????????

wannabe
Gambit and Jubes versus Wolvie and Rogue in "no powers" basketball game...

wannabe
Rogue is flying to stop Gambit from scoring in a rediculously easy way and complains about the fact that part of Gambits power is his agility, so they would never know if he plays fair in this "no powers" game or not...

X-Logan

wannabe

wannabe
Originally posted by wannabe
did you see this one?

X-Logan

X-Logan
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/diablohqm/wolv2.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/diablohqm/wolv.jpg

DarkCrawler
How fast are rocket powered darts?

X-Logan
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How fast are rocket powered darts?
as fast as a bullet!! big grin

Now that you said that,I remembered when wolverine deflected shurikkens faster than bullets,yes because they were fast enough to drill Colossus armor body.(Mutant Massacre history arc).

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How fast are rocket powered darts? Doesn't really matter since he's really only dodging the aim, guessing where the attack is going to go and either moving out of or his claws into the way before the shot is fired.

I remember that issue. That's the one where cyclops hit a button clear across the danger room. ..

wannabe

willRules
Originally posted by X-Logan
As I said,Wolverine reflexes are better...Logan hits spiderman all the time.However gambit is more acrobatic.

laughing out loud

your joking like wolverine8888 right? confused

botcherby
wolverine is an expert h2h fighter, but don't let it get confused with super agility

wolverine8888
he keeps up with night crawler and spiderman all the time and it is stated that he has superhuman agility. also I listed 20 comics already of some of his feats

wannabe
I say that night crawler would be first but I could be wrong. Originally posted by wolverine8888
... wolverine is superhuman agility thou not as high as night crawlers or beast ...Originally posted by wolverine8888
...wolverine is not as agile as beat or night crawler that is true, ...These are YOUR quotes above w8888, now compare them to what you write in your quote below...
he keeps up with night crawler and spiderman all the time and it is stated that he has superhuman agility. also I listed 20 comics already of some of his feats ...noticed something?

Btw...again...

Do you remember when The X-Men fought the Neo? Wolverine battled Domina after she defeated ALL the X-Men and he was described as being faster, more agile etc than even Nightcrawler and then defeated Domina with utter ease.
Even for a hardcore Wolverine fan - how believable is that???
Logan IS a cool character, but sometimes authors tend to let him do things his stated powers (healing, enhanced senses and enhanced physical attributes) should not let him be able to do. They do it to create a combat climax and to enhance his profile as an outstanding fighter, which he undoubtly is.
That kind of exaggeration is a phenomenon that is often used on characters to let them stand out of the mass and since Logan is very popular it is used on him pretty often.
It does not change the fact that Wolvie's stated powers, those he shows in day to day "business" do not include Superagility, whereas Nightcrawler, Beast and Gambit are stated as having this power (and i mean stated in the comics, not in any dubious handbooks), show it frequently and are famed for it...you know this.

wolverine8888
actually ur wrong. they described wolverines speed and power to be greater then night crawlers. they said nothing about agility. also when they said speed they ment the speed of his punches. also they said with accuracy that would make night crawler proud.

wolverine8888
his powers in comic books ahve been stated as superhuman, his agility has beeing stated superhuman befor in comics and he has shown it many many times. gambit it is only peak human agility as stated in comics and in hand book.

X-Logan

X-Logan
laughing out loud

your joking like wolverine8888 right? confused
Not at all,People have already posted lots of scan showing Wolvie hitting spiderman... smokin'

wannabe

wannabe
actually ur wrong. they described wolverines speed and power to be greater then night crawlers. they said nothing about agility. also when they said speed they ment the speed of his punches. also they said with accuracy that would make night crawler proud. Maybe you are right. Unfortunately i only have the german issues and the translation is not always 100% correct.
But just in case you didn't notice, i used that example to make clear how and why authors use exaggeration in general to support a story (however ridiculous it may be), which explains feats of characters (not just Logan) that should normally not be possible with their powers and abilities.

Btw, you still owe me an explanation for the following...Originally posted by wolverine8888
I say that night crawler would be first but I could be wrong.Originally posted by wolverine8888
... wolverine is superhuman agility thou not as high as night crawlers or beast ...Originally posted by wolverine8888
...wolverine is not as agile as beat or night crawler that is true,...These are YOUR quotes above w8888, now compare them to what you write in your quote below...Originally posted by wolverine8888
he keeps up with night crawler and spiderman all the time and it is stated that he has superhuman agility. also I listed 20 comics already of some of his feats...noticed something?

X-Logan

wannabe

willRules
Not at all,People have already posted lots of scan showing Wolvie hitting spiderman... smokin'

laughing out loud

sad oh dear your not joking.......... wink

wolverine8888
are u kidding me lol now u guys are honestly trying to say gambit has higher agility then beast and night crawler that is a joke a peak human agility vs to of the highest agility characters there are lol not even close.
also reflexes lol dont even try to say gambit has wolverine like reflexes that a joke. gambit did once deflecta few bullets wolverine has cut a bullet into nuthing be for. he has cut mini rockets shot at him. he has dodge lazer. he dodges spiderman attacks befor, actauly many times don't even try to say gambit is even close in reflex.

wolverine8888
My list is more like...
1-Nightcrawler
2-Beast
3-Gambit
...but i guess that's debatable.Probably one of the best feats to show the reflexes of a character is the deflection of several bullets (shot from a short distance) with something pretty small and/or thin. Since both, Wolvie and Gambit, already showed such a feat, i'd say that they are pretty much even when it comes to reflexes, but that's off topic. Apology accepted big grin
Did you read the comments and look at the punches drawn? It was just heavy and fast hitting.
He knocked down a woman stronger and more durable than Colossus, who happens to be the best fighter the Neos have...no big deal??? So why did the author and the artist expressed this fight like that?
It was simply ridiculous!!!
not redicules at all u ever heard of rough-house? wolverine beat his ass all the time in pure hand to hand combat and his strength and durbalility is up there will colossus

X-Logan

wolverine8888
laughing out loud

yup

wolverine8888

X-Logan
laughing out loud

No,I am not...enjoy!
smokin' rolling on floor laughing

wannabe
...also reflexes lol dont even try to say gambit has wolverine like reflexes that a joke. gambit did once deflecta few bullets wolverine has cut a bullet into nuthing be for. he has cut mini rockets shot at him. he has dodge lazer. he dodges spiderman attacks befor, actauly many times don't even try to say gambit is even close in reflex. 1) Even regular buggers and criminals have doged or hit Spiderman, the "God of reflexes and agility" in Marvel, when it supported the story and drama.
2) Why is it neglectable and nothing worth thinking about, when Gambit deflects several bullets shot from a machine gun about 1.5 meters away back at Forge, whereas it is something glorious when Wolvie does something similar???
3) The dodging lazers is not as special as you suggest it to be, like we already cleared. See the quote below...Originally posted by wannabe
To dodge something is NOT waiting until the bullet or blast is already on it's way and then move aside!!! It's guessing the direction in which the attack is most likely about to go and move BEFORE it actually is on it's way.
The faster and better the attacker is, the harder it gets.

So when Wolverine dodges lasers, he doesn't have to be as fast as light. It only says that he is a good tactician and fighter and the attackers are pretty lame in comparison to him.Originally posted by wolverine8888
not redicules at all u ever heard of rough-house? wolverine beat his ass all the time in pure hand to hand combat and his strength and durbalility is up there will colossus I accept that it's in the comics, but without his claws it's a ridiculous and unbelievable feat, exactly the kind that makes me dislike the Wolvie comics (not the character itself) more and more.

And you still owe me an explanation for the following...Originally posted by wolverine8888
top 20 list greatest to lowest. only x-men no one eles.Originally posted by wolverine8888
I say that night crawler would be first but I could be wrong.Originally posted by wolverine8888
... wolverine is superhuman agility thou not as high as night crawlers or beast ...
...wolverine is not as agile as beat or night crawler that is true,...These are YOUR quotes above w8888, now compare them to what you write in your quote below...Originally posted by wolverine8888
he keeps up with night crawler and spiderman all the time and it is stated that he has superhuman agility. also I listed 20 comics already of some of his feats...noticed something?

wannabe

wolverine8888
ya I said keeps up with not that he is as agile. keeping up with in no way means he is more agile it means he can fallow them in there agility which he can and has done. also quessing the attack is only part of dodging u actauly then have to be quick enough to actauly move outa the way.

wolverine8888
also what gambit deflected were not machine gun bullets they were littles bits of enegwry that if im not mistake were either stunners or they took ur powers away. also when has gambit ever done another feat like this? and still that feet does not even compare to wolverines

X-Logan
Actually the scan is from a Jim Lee story!
And Chris Claremont was the writer...

wannabe
ya I said keeps up with not that he is as agile. keeping up with in no way means he is more agile it means he can fallow them in there agility which he can and has done. also quessing the attack is only part of dodging u actauly then have to be quick enough to actauly move outa the way. 1) Saying:"he keeps up with night crawler and spiderman ALL THE TIME" is not exactly implying that Logan is to be stated behind the other mentioned characters...and it's not the first time that you change your proclamations in unlogical ways during a debate.
2) Yeah, you have to be quick enough to dodge, which i already implied. Yet you don't need superagility for dodging, so these feats are not exactly proof for Wolvie having it.
also what gambit deflected were not machine gun bullets they were littles bits of enegwry that if im not mistake were either stunners or they took ur powers away.Even if they were energy blasts, what counts for the quality of this feat is the frequency with which they were shot and the speed with which they traveled...and i highly doubt that energy blasts are slower than bullets.
and still that feet does not even compare to wolverinesYou still didn't give me a reason WHY it doesn't compare!
I mean, Gambit not only protected himself from the shots with his staff, he even directed them back at Forge!!!

wannabe
And Chris Claremont was the writer... confused Oh...well then...
But does that invalidate the feat or the fact that Gambit is one of the most agile X-Men ever?

botcherby
Spiderman can't do much right now :P

Morlun kicks everyone's butt combined :P

Disappear
anyone else notice how wolverine8888 concedes that logan's got less agility than nightcrawler, who has PEAK HUMAN agility, but won't concede another with the same level of agility can top him? moira mactaggert ran a study on nightcrawler, and determined that kurt's agility doesn't stem from an automatic upgrade from a physical mutation, but from years of work. "a perfect human specimen," i believe is the term...

i think that means your argument loses, of your own admission.

wolverine8888
in any stat book and kurt hims elf has stated that his agility coems from his mutation. also dodging out of spidermans attacks would imply wolverine would have to ahve superhuman reflexes and agility and keep at the same pace as spiderman. also when spiderman is going throught the city on his webs u see wolverine right next to him jumping from biulding to building do u know how fast wolverine would have to be moving far quickering then gambit can i can tell u that. also thsi pic is a betetr feat the gmabit deflecting a few shots it has wolverine actauly cutting a dart from a gun at piont blank to pieces

gambit11111111
gambit nocturne pyslocke then toss up between nightcrawler and havok havok has that side to side thing going on he can be fast at times!?!

wolverine8888
lol night cralwer has higher agility then all the guys u name befor him lol. gambit dont even ahve super human agility he has peak. as for havok havok far form top 20. also wolverien is mroe agile then gambit

xmarksthespot
lol night cralwer has higher agility then all the guys u name befor him lol. gambit dont even ahve super human agility he has peak. as for havok havok far form top 20. also wolverien is mroe agile then gambit Nocturne is Nightcrawler's daughter, she inherited her father's anatomy, the anatomy that enables his peak to surpass most X-Men. Her agility is near or equal to his.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Nocturne1.jpg
Blink is more agile than Wolverine.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Blink3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Blink4.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Blink2.jpg

wannabe
also dodging out of spidermans attacks would imply wolverine would have to ahve superhuman reflexes and agility and keep at the same pace as spiderman. also when spiderman is going throught the city on his webs u see wolverine right next to him jumping from biulding to building do u know how fast wolverine would have to be moving far quickering then gambit can i can tell u that. also thsi pic is a betetr feat the gmabit deflecting a few shots it has wolverine actauly cutting a dart from a gun at piont blank to pieces 1) I said it twice already: Even regular buggers and criminals have dodged or hit Spiderman, the "God of reflexes and agility" in Marvel, when it supported the story and drama.
Does that imply they all have the same superhuman reflexes and agility???

2) So cutting a dart from a gun at point blank range to pieces is far more impressive than deflecting a salve of shots at point blank range and directing them back at the gunner...am i getting that right?

IT'S HOPELESS...I GIVE UP!!!

Wolverine8888, when you set your mind on showing that Wolverine is the best, no argument however reasonable and presented however eloquently will be able to convince you of something different.
You started with AT LEAST admitting that Beast and Nightcrawler are more agile than Wolvie, changed to Wolvie being as agile as them and now reached the point of proclaiming he is in Spiderman's league...WHAT CAN I, a normal human, POSSIBLY DO AGAINST THAT GRADE OF SELF DELUSION AND IGNORANCE???!!!

xmarksthespot
WHAT CAN I, a normal human, POSSIBLY DO AGAINST THAT GRADE OF SELF DELUSION AND IGNORANCE???!!! Smile, nod politely and back away slowly...

botcherby
they'll just keep coming

wolverine8888
1) I said it twice already: Even regular buggers and criminals have dodged or hit Spiderman, the "God of reflexes and agility" in Marvel, when it supported the story and drama.
Does that imply they all have the same superhuman reflexes and agility???

2) So cutting a dart from a gun at point blank range to pieces is far more impressive than deflecting a salve of shots at point blank range and directing them back at the gunner...am i getting that right?

IT'S HOPELESS...I GIVE UP!!!

Wolverine8888, when you set your mind on showing that Wolverine is the best, no argument however reasonable and presented however eloquently will be able to convince you of something different.
You started with AT LEAST admitting that Beast and Nightcrawler are more agile than Wolvie, changed to Wolvie being as agile as them and now reached the point of proclaiming he is in Spiderman's league...WHAT CAN I, a normal human, POSSIBLY DO AGAINST THAT GRADE OF SELF DELUSION AND IGNORANCE???!!!

u arnt very good at listening ar eu. I said keep up he is not quite as agile as either of the two but he can keep up with them. yes he not quite as agile but if there were boncing through a forest or in teh city he would easiliy fallow them. my arguement is that gambit is only a peak human when it comrs to agility and he is not superhuman he is unable to be at wolverine level.
yes cutting a dart to nuthing at piont blank is fa better then deflecting 3 blasts at the perosn who shot it at u.

xmarksthespot
u arnt very good at listening ar eu. I said keep up he is not quite as agile as either of the two but he can keep up with them. yes he not quite as agile but if there were boncing through a forest or in teh city he would easiliy fallow them. my arguement is that gambit is only a peak human when it comrs to agility and he is not superhuman he is unable to be at wolverine level.
yes cutting a dart to nuthing at piont blank is fa better then deflecting 3 blasts at the perosn who shot it at u. A sprinter can run after a gymnast flipping through a forest... so a sprinter is as agile as a gymnast. Pfft.

Wolverine is stated as needing an hour to fully recover from a gunshot wound in a non-vital area of his body... funny how you don't rigidly proclaim that. Gambit is more agile than Wolverine.

Nightcrawler is classified as peak human agility too, his peak being clearly higher than most people under Spider-Man. His peak being clearly leagues above Wovlerine, as are Blink and Nocturne's peaks, as is Gambit's peak.
Nocturne is Nightcrawler's daughter, she inherited her father's anatomy, the anatomy that enables his peak to surpass most X-Men. Her agility is near or equal to his.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Nocturne1.jpg
Blink is more agile than Wolverine.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Blink3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Blink4.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Blink2.jpg

botcherby
Iceman is back... hes the most agile now :P, hes got his moisture inversion thing going for him (although I don't know if he has lost his secondary mutation/ and /or this affects his moisture inversion ability)

I'm kidding btw

wannabe
yes cutting a dart to nuthing at piont blank is fa better then deflecting 3 blasts at the perosn who shot it at u. You said: "...Wolverine can keep up with them ALL THE TIME..."! (see, i'm actually quite good at listening)
I don't know what the others think, but for me that kind of proclamation implies nothing but Logan being as good as Beast or Nightcrawler.
And stating that Wolverine is on par with Spiderman, who is even more agile than Hank and Kurt, says that.............well do i have to finish the sentence?

Btw...interesting how you consistantly ceep on ignoring the core statement of a post and try to use insignificant details in your favour...even if they are not useable at all.

Disappear
i'm pretty sure when one of the greatest known researchers of mutants examines you, then says your agility comes from a lifetime of work and practice only moderately aided by your physique, it sticks. you show me where nightcrawler contradicts moira, and i'll concede...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.