Does anyone think that Harry Potter is going to end up being...bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
I'm a believer. The franchise is kind of going in the direction Star Wars did, all of his familly members/loved ones are slowly getting killed off.

Anyone agree?

Mando
People will get killed off, I know that for sure.

But maybe for once people get killed off for the better.

starwarsrules14
Only time will tell. There is a good possibility, but it had never crossed my mind before.

gshkris7272
i never thought of that before... anything can happen, and harry did get some of volermorts powers and maybe even some of his personality

DarkC
Originally posted by Solo
I'm a believer. The franchise is kind of going in the direction Star Wars did, all of his familly members/loved ones are slowly getting killed off.

Anyone agree?
No.

spencerspider
i doubt it

hotsauce6548

Anyone agree?

Absolutely not. happy

Emily_depp
I dunno, but hope not! wink

Take_Me_Away

Anyone agree?

No, not at all.

I'm surprised that anyone could believe that. confused

danagrint
MAYBE

absy
i don't think harry will be bad - hermione and ron will not let him.

i heard that one of the last lines is hermy to harry - "Harry! Where's your scar?"

think this is true or just speculation?

The Ones
absy- The last word is scar but the sentence is fake

Solo- Voldemort killed his parents. Voldemort is the reason his life is shit. Harry will never align himself with the person who made him so miserable. If so then I'll eat 1000 nails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.