What battle front did to star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
in battle front i feel that darth maul and them are too good cause the first time i played as him i went up against yoda and destroyed him so no way that this game is right but i guess they had to make it fair, and boba and jango can destroy jedi but in reality would that happen to luke skywalker or yoda, maybe obiwan and ki adi maybe but no likely and vader how does he have force speed if he lost his midichlorians in his arms and legs, any just tell me what you think of bf2 and maybe some good stories.....

SS_181st_Snow
It's....
A....
GAME!

Ianus
Agreed. And you're post looks like someone breathed in a bunch of words and sneezed it out on the screen. Use punctuation and don't use run-on sentences!

Se7in
Enter, tab, space, period, and comma all told me they feel neglected.

Ianus
Yeah, I think I saw them at the shelter/soup kitchen lamenting with Common Sense and Logic, both of which are totally neglected these days.

exanda kane
"Any money for a homeless comma?"

Ianus

My god, it's a ghetto.

Tangible God
"What if God forgot punc-tu-ation! Just a slob like one of us!"

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
It's....
A....
GAME!

overlord
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
in battle front i feel that darth maul and them are too good cause the first time i played as him i went up against yoda and destroyed him so no way that this game is right but i guess they had to make it fair, and boba and jango can destroy jedi but in reality would that happen to luke skywalker or yoda, maybe obiwan and ki adi maybe but no likely and vader how does he have force speed if he lost his midichlorians in his arms and legs, any just tell me what you think of bf2 and maybe some good stories..... You beat Yoda because you are uber 1337. And that game rocks my potatoes so shut the f0rce up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.