hurricane gama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Cherry
this blows...i dont want to lose power again..i just got it back. does anyone have recent news on it? >>> florida im here

Lightningrod
it is a tropical storm

Lightningrod
plus it is spelled gamma

Bloigen
MIAMI, Nov. 18 (UPI) -- Tropical Storm Gamma, the record-shattering 24th named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season formed Friday in the Caribbean.

The National Hurricane Center said that the storm was a rebirth of Tropical Depression 27, which dissipated early this week. The depression, which brought heavy rains to many of the Caribbean islands, has been blamed for the deaths of two fishermen in a mudslide in Jamaica.

At 5:10 p.m. EST, a U.S. Air Force reconnaissance plane found that Gamma's winds were almost 45 mph at the center.

At 4 p.m. EST, Gamma's center was about 40 miles north of Limon, Honduras, and 190 miles east-southeast of Belize City. Tropical storm warnings had been issued for the entire coast of Belize, the east coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula from the Belize border to Punta Allen and the bay islands of Honduras.

Forecasters said that Gamma's future course is difficult to predict. The hurricane center's projection shows Gamma curving toward the northeast during the weekend and hitting southern Florida on Monday.

Bloigen
So sorry if you live in florida.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Lightningrod
it is a tropical storm ty...happy we already lost cable...the power trucks from wilma didnt even leave yet...Originally posted by Lightningrod
plus it is spelled gamma really? i didnt know embarrasmentOriginally posted by Bloigen
MIAMI, Nov. 18 (UPI) -- Tropical Storm Gamma, the record-shattering 24th named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season formed Friday in the Caribbean.

The National Hurricane Center said that the storm was a rebirth of Tropical Depression 27, which dissipated early this week. The depression, which brought heavy rains to many of the Caribbean islands, has been blamed for the deaths of two fishermen in a mudslide in Jamaica.

At 5:10 p.m. EST, a U.S. Air Force reconnaissance plane found that Gamma's winds were almost 45 mph at the center.

At 4 p.m. EST, Gamma's center was about 40 miles north of Limon, Honduras, and 190 miles east-southeast of Belize City. Tropical storm warnings had been issued for the entire coast of Belize, the east coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula from the Belize border to Punta Allen and the bay islands of Honduras.

Forecasters said that Gamma's future course is difficult to predict. The hurricane center's projection shows Gamma curving toward the northeast during the weekend and hitting southern Florida on Monday. ty too big grin

Bun Bun
omg omg omg when is it gonna hit???? im goin to florida!

Wild Cherry
monday yes damn.. another day off winter break

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
this blows...i dont want to lose power again..i just got it back. does anyone have recent news on it? >>> florida im here

They need a Hurricane Kmcdude rock

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by kmcdude
They need a Hurricane Kmcdude rock katrina took K stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.