Scooby Doo Rocks!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skaita
Hey peepssss

I am soo excited taht da movie is coming out soon... that's gonna be so kewl. I can't waaaaaait!
lol... shaggggggyyyyyy tee he I LOVE THE SHOW
oh yeah, you guys, let's like exchange stuff here where we can get more stuff on shaggy and da krew!

there is a website, i dunno if there is any info on the movie , bnut ther eis a contest about shcooooby doooooo

http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p2164.htm

Palanfirith
You forgot to but another choice in that poll:
Nobody rolling on floor laughing
Maybe somebody doesn't like Scooby Doo wink

ToMacco
Scooby and Shaggy, of course.

I love it when those two are running away from a ghost, then they suddenly come out wearing costumes, then fool the ghost. Then the ghost does the old 'double take' thing, and then gets angry.

Skaita
You mean there might be someone in this world who does NOT like ANY of the characters in Scooby Do?!?! AAAAAA! eek!

Oh, what are you saying? Oh that you were just joking! OH PHEW!!!! You scared me... don't ever scare me like that again please... my life was coming to an end... sad

Just kidding big grin

Later gater... hope you enjoy the movie.. yeah yeah, I know you just say you don't like the movie.. I can see you sneaking into the movie, trying not to be seen... tee hee.. it's OK, we all like cartoons! rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
Like Spongebob!

Palanfirith
Pokemon laughing out loud (this stinks)

Palanfirith
oh....and about Scooby Doo......how should I say it...
SCOOBY DOO SUX laughing out loud laughing out loud .Now for real,I realy hate those characters eXept for Shaggy.He's real funny.But the rest.....God their stupid.
I cannot imagine a movie with them......horrible stick out tongue

LanceWindu
If Shaggy and Scooby weren't in the cartoon, then the show would have been a flop for being so BORING.

Rockula
PalanFirith, I think you need to let go of all theses walls you seem to hide behind and just say what you feel. smokin'

Palanfirith
u're right
I admitmessedCOOBY DOO SUX!!!! laughing out loud

Rockula and Skaita , I understand that u like this movie(cartoon) but I really hate it.
Are u trying to convince me with those psihologichal phrases ??

Dexx
i'm sure noone cares if someone likes it or not, therefor noone's tryin' to convince u.
Anyway...the damn cartoon sux. I remember i was watching it when my appendics started...surgery....bla bla. So u see...i hate it even more...and the graphics are really really bad

Mujaffa
scooby and shaggy are cool

Rockula
Hmm. Well for starters Palanfirith, I never said I liked the movie. I havn't seen the movie and due to it being released at the same time as the Bourne Identity I may not see it for a while. I just found it incredibly amusing that you went out of your way to pick a fight with a guy just because he likes a film idea you don't. On that note, why did you even check in on this list if you didn't want to see it. I never set out to argue with someone over something this silly, but I would like to think that if I did I would be man enough to take it when they argued back. But oh well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
I watched TRL yesterday on MTV and they had the cast of Scooby Doo, except for Matthew Lillard whose wife was in labor.

But they talked about the movie and they said that Velma and Daphne had a lesbian kiss that was filmed, but is on the cutting room floor.

They said that the original cartoon hinted at Velma being gay, but it was never expanded on so they were going to do it for the film, but I guess they figured that little kids are just getting into Scooby Doo so they didn't want the little ones to see that.

mah
what would be so bad with her being lesbian?

LanceWindu
Little kids, like my nieces who are only 2 & 3, don't know what a lesbian is and we don't want her to kow til they are older. And they are going to see the movie.

mah
I see no difference in a a guy and a girl kissing and two girls.

LanceWindu
Would you want your daughter or son seeing that at such a young age?

mah
I would have absolutely NO problems with that AT ALL. there is NOTHING more negative about a gay couple than a straight one, why the heck should there be anyway.

LanceWindu
It's not about the politics about it, but what if my nieces go to there day care and tell other kids about how they saw two women kissing and then those kids would tell their parents and it would all come back to my sister.

It's just not something that should be in a kids movie.

mah
roll eyes (sarcastic)wow, that would be so bad, if they saw to women kissing! what. they might just go around kissing other girls all the time! roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Umm no.

they don't even kiss eachother cause they say it's acky.

Scrappy Doo
I think you can guess who my favorite is.

DarkEngine
the story of scooby doo maybe rocking, but the movie really sux, sorry guys, but it's true

LaurenE147
The old cartoons are really campy but in a really funny way. I don't plan to see the movie, but I like to watch the originals and try to figure out who the guy in the costume is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.