Old threads v Duplicate threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ron Jeremy
Which is the best way to bring a debate to newer members attention?

smile

soleran30
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
Which is the best way to bring a debate to newer members attention?

smile

Duplicate only due to the high thread count that might occur in old threads.....interesting topic light yet satisfying.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by soleran30
Duplicate only due to the high thread count that might occur in old threads.....interesting topic light yet satisfying.

thank you, I agree with your reasoning it keeps the thread count down smile

Storm
Please don' t bump old threads unless you have something significant and constructive to contribute to the conversation. It is frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Storm
Please don' t bump old threads unless you have something significant and constructive to contribute to the conversation. It is frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited.

OK - Storm do you feel my bumping waranted verbal abuse from PVS who is on all the time? I would also like to ask how many people regularly post on this forum on a daily basis. It seems to be the same people whose time is anything but limited imo. Thank you for your time if you choose to reply.

Storm
Nothing warrants verbal abuse.

There are members whose time is limited who do visit the GDF.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Storm
Nothing warrants verbal abuse.

There are members whose time is limited who do visit the GDF.

thank you I will try and ensure I am not one of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.