What did you think of Voldemort ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
So.. ??

Prince Nauj
it was creepy and I though ralph did a great job.

Nick1989
I thought Ralph did a brilliant job portraying Voldemort. My favourite part is when Voldemort touches Cedric's face and says something along the lines of 'What a shame. Such a handsome boy' and then Harry says 'Get away from him!'

ladygrim
extremly creepy No nose eeek but cool it would definelty make my heart stop if i saw that walking bout

cole2005
he looked cool! does look very unhuman!

hotsauce6548
I thought he was done awesome. You could see a touch of human in him, but you could also see something far beyond that.

Pablo G
The voice could have been different though, when the movie first started I was like I hope his voice gets tougher when he gets out of the cauldron. I mean it's not intimidating enough.

dansdaman
i did nt find him that scary to tell the truth, but i still think ralph did his best, he was exceptional.

Diamond~Kisses
He was gorgeous and sexy!
The looks were dead on. I agree about the voice, though...

Raven Guardia
I wanted to kill the bastard when he touched harry and put in him pain cry ......Ralph did a great job portraying the part though.

Director_Joe
I like the acting. The look was good but his nose was too snake like. I know thatthatwas the point but I thinnk thay could have laid off it a little...

Movie_Geek_
I think they nailed the look. The acting was vary good as well. The only think that seemed a little off was the way he moved I also thought of it a bit more snake like. I still thinkthey did a grate job with it.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I think they nailed the look. The acting was vary good as well. The only think that seemed a little off was the way he moved I also thought of it a bit more snake like. I still thinkthey did a grate job with it.

I kinda liked how he moved. Flowing, gracefully almost.

nick1811
i thought he looked good, but he could have been more 'horrific', if you get my meaning?

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
it was creepy and I though ralph did a great job.

^ what he said happy

Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
He was gorgeous and sexy!
The looks were dead on. I agree about the voice, though...

indeed he was sexy droolio

The Ones
A bit too much make up there. could have been better but it was ok. that scene was kinda a let down for me as i expected a lot more but no movie could match up to my hype so it was ok. The entire movie was great though.

DarkCrawler
Perfect. Best part in the movie.

Sir J
i liked the way he moved slow at times them zoomed over to harry his nose was a bit too snake like but it was ok i really saw how evil he really is in that movie his voice was too human like but it showed he isnt just a monster i loved the new look but it was different to the look in my head but still a good job was done by ralph

The Phantom
I think they could have done better with it. He seemed kinda hyper to me...

Escape81
Well, I liked how intense he was. But he did not appear as the Lord Voldemort I had pictured when I read the book. Personally, the whole 'snake' thing is really... odd. You know, I assume it is to highlight his fascination with snakes and his relation to Salazar Slytherin, but still. I mean what kind of a human wizard has the face of a snake? I personally wished that Rowling's description of Voldemort didn't include the snake-like face, but...

Also, I pictured Voldemort with shoes, a hood, and sleeves that went down to his wrists, not to his forearm. Ralph was terrific, though.

Sir J
Originally posted by Escape81
Personally, the whole 'snake' thing is really... odd. You know, I assume it is to highlight his fascination with snakes and his relation to Salazar Slytherin, but still. I mean what kind of a human wizard has the face of a snake? i heard its from his experiments from the dark arts

anyway his voice wernt like i imagined it

it was when he was in baby form i liked the hissing voice so he sounded more evil but lets put it this way if i saw him down a dark alley i would run lol

but anyway if he kept the hissing voice voldemort would be my perfect nightmare

ahh what am i gonna do

unless i re-direct them

joking stick out tongue

Nick1989
I dont understand something during the Graveyard scene.

1. Why did Voldemort move slow and then zoomed over to harry. What was that all about?

2. How can Voldemort block an Expellariums attack? When harry is on the ground and attacks Voldemort. Then all you see is Voldemort's arm hit a red light.

3. What wasint there more Death Eaters? In the book there was alot.

4. When Harry gets hold of the portkey and teleports out on to the Quidditch pitch. What if Harry touched the cup again? Or even Dumbledore?

5. Why did Voldemort use one hand when Prior Incantarium happened?

Also i would like to add that this film makes Voldemort seem very powerful.

Please can you answer these questions.

Draco69
He looked good. Just a little disappointed. Where's the "hissing" voice and the blood red eyes?

And that Mugglenet. picture spoiler was SOOOO wrong.

Sir J
its just things to make him seem powerful

but some of those things i cant explain

LiL nAstY GirL
He didn't have the red eyes!!

Nick1989
Can someone please answer these questions.

1. Why did Voldemort move slow and then zoomed over to harry. What was that all about?

2. How can Voldemort block an Expellariums attack? When harry is on the ground and attacks Voldemort. Then all you see is Voldemort's arm hit a red light.

3. What wasint there more Death Eaters? In the book there was alot.

4. When Harry gets hold of the portkey and teleports out on to the Quidditch pitch. What if Harry touched the cup again? Or even Dumbledore?

5. Why did Voldemort use one hand when Prior Incantarium happened?

danagrint
OK NOT TO SPOIL IT FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE BUT I LIKED HIS NOSE!shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.