Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blood_Rayne
There is a member named Rayne but there not active so I was wondering if I could have there name since that person isn't really on here all that much.

Mando
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
There is a member named Rayne but there not active so I was wondering if I could have there name since that person isn't really on here all that much.

What if that member decides to come back?

It's not probable, but possible.

This is why you probably wont get it. It wouldn't be fair to that member.

Leo.M
you could try asking Raz the man himself

Nevermind
Yeah I'd seriously doubt you'd be able to get the name, maybe if you e-mailed the guy/girl who has the name (don't PM) and ask for permission to use it and showed Raz (I don't know exactly how you would do that), then maybe.

Barker
You Could Change It To Something Similar.

Kinda Like This:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362855

mattador
Here's a similar question. If there is someone registered as "HooT" is it still possible to get your name changed to "Hoot"??

Clovie
it happened erm

T.M
Originally posted by mattador
Here's a similar question. If there is someone registered as "HooT" is it still possible to get your name changed to "Hoot"??

I don't think so. i don't think names are case sensitive.

Originally posted by Clovie
it happened erm

cool sig laughing

Clovie
confused
I have a question
on the bottom of user profiles there is that administrative options thingie (and I have no idea since when it is there blink )
but I would like to know why can I see it blink and why can't I click it on my won profile, I understand why is it disabled on other people's..but why my own as well? confused

eggmayo
Because your not an administrator?

Clovie
but I'm allowed to change my own profile messed

Storm
If I remember correctly, it has always been visible.

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by Nevermind
Yeah I'd seriously doubt you'd be able to get the name, maybe if you e-mailed the guy/girl who has the name (don't PM) and ask for permission to use it and showed Raz (I don't know exactly how you would do that), then maybe.

But they haven't been on since July of 04.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.