Does anyone else think Emma was a bit C**p?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emily_depp
Dont you think that in GOF emma just wasnt as good as normal?

Solo
Not really....

Barker
What the C**P Does C**P Mean? What the f**k?

Anoushka
i agree,don't think she was very much up to standard.then again,she didn't get that much screen time.think the movie's starting to become a little stretched,what with all the new characters coming in.

Pablo G
I actually believe she was better in GoF when she cried at the Yule Ball. I think Dan Radcliffe's acting is extremely bad, I mean he proved it so in PoA when in Hogsmeade he screams: I'm going to kill him ! and he was even worse here when he is transported back to Hogwarts and starts crying on Cedric's body. Extremely bad actor, but I think Rupert's probably the best of the three.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Pablo G
I actually believe she was better in GoF when she cried at the Yule Ball. I think Dan Radcliffe's acting is extremely bad, I mean he proved it so in PoA when in Hogsmeade he screams: I'm going to kill him ! and he was even worse here when he is transported back to Hogwarts and starts crying on Cedric's body. Extremely bad actor, but I think Rupert's probably the best of the three.

I think Dan is a great actor. I also find him to be very hot embarrasment love. I will admit I am not emma fan, How ever I think she looked good in movie 4 and I thought she did a good acting.

hotsauce6548
I thought all the stars did an excellent job for being so young.

Luna150
Working along side daniel radcliff would make anyone look good wink.

I like emma and rupert but i think dan is a terrible actor
Although he is getting better at acting and he wasn't half bad in this film.

weegie
I used to think Dan was bad, but he is good in GOF. I was very impressed by him, especially the cedric death confused
I dont think emma was that brilliant. I think she over reacted a bit when she was a background charactor in a scene. I even noticed she had frown lines at the begining, and i thought that was odd. However, when it is a scene of mainly her i think shes amazin. Like when she was talking to harry on the bridge about viktor. And the yule ball was excellent! Actually, come to think of it, she was pretty darn good all the way through. Rupert was good aswell, although i dont think he did enough for me to comment. the jelousy bit was good. I could actually believe it. He doesn't need to show much emotion as the other two.
I think all the actors were very good. Definatly the best acting of the 4.

hpfan811
ok...emma was not the best except for when she cried. i liked dans acting except for when he cried. it was the best movie tho and they were all good!

Saratn
dan wasn't good...he was smiling while he was crying, that was horrible, but emma was above and beyond then what i anticipated. she did really good...

Faeries_Ascendn
i havnt seen da new movie sad i live in porby oz where we dont get it till 1st of dec
was it well adaptd?

they all suckd in poa (i hate dat movie)

Faeries_Ascendn
but luv all other happy potter stuff (except corny mechandise lol)

Faeries_Ascendn
Harry* (my bad!!!!!!!!)

The Phantom
Originally posted by Faeries_Ascendn
Harry* (my bad!!!!!!!!) Don't double post, edit is there for a reason.

Saratn
and not everyone realizes it the first couple of post either...

Henrik1991
they were all great.. think of how much Screentime Daniel have.... it's incredable he even could survive that... and i don't think eny of you could act half as good as him... and remember.. most of it is Bluescreen...

ladygrim
she was good in this one but i found her too emotional and i dont remember that in the book

Sir J
she was crying in defence against the dark arts which i liked for some reason

in the book though she puts her hand up and says avada kedavra to moody when hes asking for the names of curses

not cry and not say it

ladygrim
i think she was on the verge of tears alll the way throught he movie ....

danagrint
In the movie, at the dada class, she was supposed to raise her hand not cry, because isn't she the SMART one

Julie
uh, Emma did a fine job with the role she was given, but in this movie, that role just happened to be a bit "do nothing ish"

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by danagrint
In the movie, at the dada class, she was supposed to raise her hand not cry, because isn't she the SMART one

yes, but the director took that scene and made it emotional for Hermione.

Princess Lyla
Emma was great, Dan really let me down in PoA but in this one WOW. And rupert, I don't know I think he was better in PoA.

pretty angel
Herione wasnt really in the movie much to me.

iluvsirius
to me all the movie she was either screaming or crying!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.