Gundam SEED Destiny...Unfinished? SPOILERS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Goddess
Is it me, or does it seem like they left this series with a half-assed ending? I don't mean to sound harsh, but honestly there was a lot of unresolved issues and 'unfinished business' so to say that they left the series loaded with. For example:

SPOILER

Okay, the situation with Rey and him calling Talia 'mom' are they going to elaborate on this more? Because I thought that he was a clone of Al De Flaga. Unless of course she just acted as some sort of surrogate mother? And what's going to happen with Athrun and Cagalli's situation? Around episode 45 I believe it was, they gave us the impression that it's over between them, but with no real closure which is quite irritating. And now I'm hearing all of this talk of them trying to develop an Athrun/Meyrin relationship. And speaking of relationships in general, the Shinn and Luna relationship, though not unexpected, just not...absorbed (if that's what I wanna say) for me. And Dearka and Yzak actually had a part in the final battle, but Dearka was once again taking care of the Archangel's assailants. Shouldn't (no matter their history) Miriallia have had some sort of...reaction to that? Maybe she didn't recognize his suit? I don't know, these are just things I was thinking about. I don't know about you, but when a series leaves you with these many questions it either means it's unfinished or canceled (i.e Angel's final episode).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.