Marvel Royal Rumble 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
These guys have been Marvels most impressive strong guys/gals since the beginning of the new millennium. Hand to hand combat, no additional powers, just strength and durability (And ionic growth in the case of Atlas).

Namor
Atlas
Ultimate Thing
Ultimate Rage, i mean Colossus
Current Herc
Current She Hulk

Who wins ?????????? My moneys on the fish !!!!!!!!

smile

yahman
Originally posted by yahman
These guys have been Marvels most impressive strong guys/gals since the beginning of the new millennium. Hand to hand combat, no additional powers, just strength and durability (And ionic growth in the case of Atlas).

Namor
Atlas
Ultimate Thing
Ultimate Rage, i mean Colossus
Current Herc
Current She Hulk

Who wins ?????????? My moneys on the fish !!!!!!!!

smile

Guys !!!!!!

Scoobless
Atlas .... cos he can just stomp on people or boot them for miles

snoopdogg
Namor can fly. The others cannot.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Scoobless
Atlas .... cos he can just stomp on people or boot them for miles

I doubt Atlas can stomp with the force of at least the 200+tons range that current Shulkie hit.

armandovalles
In strength:

Atlas at max size > Current Hercules > Namor > Ultimate Thing > Ultimate Rage (lol) > Current She-Hulk (she's not that strong anymore she's now at Class 70-100 her strength faded over time she's back to normal around Class 70-100)

Even at She-Hulk's prime she wouldnt even be close to Atlas or Namor or Current Herc in strength. Current Herc has gotten alot stronger since he arm-wrestled her now he'd beat her easily. Cut yea Current Herc onepunched a T-Rex and beat the shit out of 3 Mole Men Monsters at once. Namor has lifted things that weigh over 10,000 tons before. Atlas held up the f*ckin UN Building!! That's hundreds of thousands of tons!!!!

Anyways, Atlas wins. He boots everyone out. Everyone who dodges his kick he just steps on. I mean, at max size im guessing he weighs probly at least 50 tons, but with all the force of his foot slamming down on them he'll crush any of them.

jrodslam
Originally posted by armandovalles
In strength:

Atlas at max size > Current Hercules > Namor > Ultimate Thing > Ultimate Rage (lol) > Current She-Hulk (she's not that strong anymore she's now at Class 70-100 her strength faded over time she's back to normal around Class 70-100)

Even at She-Hulk's prime she wouldnt even be close to Atlas or Namor or Current Herc in strength. Current Herc has gotten alot stronger since he arm-wrestled her now he'd beat her easily. Cut yea Current Herc onepunched a T-Rex and beat the shit out of 3 Mole Men Monsters at once. Namor has lifted things that weigh over 10,000 tons before. Atlas held up the f*ckin UN Building!! That's hundreds of thousands of tons!!!!

Anyways, Atlas wins. He boots everyone out. Everyone who dodges his kick he just steps on. I mean, at max size im guessing he weighs probly at least 50 tons, but with all the force of his foot slamming down on them he'll crush any of them.

What makes you think that Atlas would win. At his max size, it can be debated whether hes > Herc or Namor. Plus Namor is much faster than him and can fly. I say Namor wins.

yahman
Originally posted by jrodslam
What makes you think that Atlas would win. At his max size, it can be debated whether hes > Herc or Namor. Plus Namor is much faster than him and can fly. I say Namor wins.

"no additional powers, just strength "

IMO

Namor (Best feats, plus more victories)
Atlas (Showed he could keep up the Un building before becoming full size, grabed a Hydra Carrier as if it where a beach balll)
Ultimate Colossus (Loads of stuff plus superior duarbility)
Current Herc (Reason he is above She Hulk, is due to his superior skills)
Current She Hulk (Stronger than Herc, but less durability and skills)
Ultimate Thing (Impressive but umproven)

DarkCrawler
I say that Namor wins too.

But you knew it. smile

Darth_Erebus
Probably Shulkie, she's the strongest of this bunch.

yahman
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Probably Shulkie, she's the strongest of this bunch.

I hate that name !!!!!!!! evil face And i disagree ! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.