Who thinks Mace Windu died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

master skyler
Who thinks that Mace Windu died

McCusto
FFS!!!!!

Council#13
ARGH HE DEFINATELY DIED. IT SAYS SO ON THE OFFICAL WEBSITE. But then ur a beginner so u wouldnt have seen all these threads...

darkjedi132
personaly i believe that mace is still alive..i mean dosent every jedi hav a grappeling hook thing on them????Ane he only lost 1 arm..and considering that thr is along way to fall he would hav enough time to think about wat to do

master skyler
i'm not sure if he did die because he did fly out but did he get killed on impact or did use the force and land safely? But i think he died because he doesn't return to anyother movies. so yeah i think he did die.

master skyler
ture and yeah i am a beginner and i havn't read it all.... thanx for informing me though

Ast
OH MY GOD no expression

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/1651/0010gb.gif

henniestevens
he's not dead, he has become one with the force...

master skyler
your right.... i think blink

masterkit
I think he is still alive, but he went into hiding like quinlan vos

bobcrickett
Um, why? He's clearly dead.

master skyler
i dont know what side to take its got good points all around

JenR1215
Okay.... if MACE didnt die...... he would of been.... in Ep4-6.... and with Yoda...

erm mm....

master skyler
this is hard to dicide what side i'm gonna take..... they're all so good

masterkit
well Mace Windu wasnt invented in time of the original trilogy

Jedi Priestess
How bout if you take the side where that little logout button is up there and then go to the official site for answers to your questions. smile

masterkit
nice one Ast

Ast
Happy Dance MACE IS F'N DEAD!!! Happy Dance

masterkit
at the moment I dont care Jedi Priestess

master skyler
i'll have to agree with the dead part

because asts thing is cool

bobcrickett
The Official Site says he's dead.

The script says he's dead.

Originally posted by Ast

Ast says he's dead. He must be dead.

SS_181st_Snow
No one told me that when the forums merged, the stupid people would merge too..

bilb
Originally posted by masterkit
well Mace Windu wasnt invented in time of the original trilogy

*clears throat* AHEM.. my dear people..
might I point out that the original story as penned by George Lucas.. aka Darth Flannel entitled the 'Journal of the Whills' was narrated by one Mace Windy?

and secondly.. at least there was some good comic relief provided by our beloved Ast in this thread.. so it wasnt a TOTAL waste of time/space/energy/code

big grin

Ast
Originally posted by bobcrickett
Ast says he's dead. He must be dead.

I think I have new friend. beer

spencerspider
watch star wars. did u see Mace again? did u see him get hit directly by lightning, therefore probably dying from that, and if not he be in alot of pain, and he feel from the top of a damn building. i say he is dead dude. someone would have seen him, he would have come back, or something, but no nothing, he got killed

bobcrickett
Originally posted by Ast
I think I have new friend. beer

Huzzah! big grin

master skyler
is this a good thread cause this is alot of arguing
lol

bobcrickett
l0l!!!11!1 no expression

master skyler
we never seen him in the earlier movies 4-6 because he was never introduced to starwars yet. so we dont really know untill or if they ever make all the movies over

master skyler
and ast who is your new friend

master skyler
you sound like you know alot ast so im gonna come to you for answers master... ast
lol

Ast
Originally posted by master skyler
you sound like you know alot ast so im gonna come to you for answers master... ast
lol

Here is your first free lesson, dont post 3x in a row, just edit your post.

masterkit
oooooooooooo Ast beat me to it

mace=badass
They might be making a T.V. series where he lived..........but then he just fights Vader..........to die...............again.....

master skyler
ok i'll remember that
And you are right he'll die AGAIN against Vader

FistOfThe North
Who thinks that Mace Windu died

I think that Windu died.

master skyler
alot of people think he died.... which he probably did

mace=badass
ok i'll remember that
And you are right he'll die AGAIN against Vader

Well first of all Vader didn't kill him, Sidious did, and if you want to say Vader killed him...your wrong Vader wasn't around then he was Anakin.
And no, I'm not okay with that they should have kept it the way it was. Because otherwise its just stupid.

master skyler
in the series on tv he might die against Vader

mace=badass
Well he shouldn't be on the show. Thats just stupid.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by masterkit
at the moment I dont care Jedi Priestess

my post wasnt directed at you dear.....guilty conscience?

DeVi| D0do
I think Mace might be dead.

Maybe.

Or not.

Whatever.

This will never end.

Lana
OMFG....

Yes. Mace is dead.

FFS.

spencerspider
HE DIED!!!!!

El_NINO
i'm not sure if he did die because he did fly out but did he get killed on impact or did use the force and land safely? But i think he died because he doesn't return to anyother movies. so yeah i think he did die.

CAN YOU SAY SS QUOTE!!!!!!

Captain REX
SS QUOTE!!!!!!!!

Tangible God
Oh great, another opinion thread in which there is no answer or solution to, because so few people here use logic and common-sense.

"I think he Force-teleported himself to go get tweeked with Puff the Magic Dragon, down by the sea. And there he lives to this day, with Yoda and Obi-Wan, and Vodo, and Vrook, and Canon LS Revan, and Palpatine,(who actually had an evil twin) each of them smokin' up from Dusk 'till Dawn, making freaky movies with their Best-Bud, Quentin Tarantino."

wookie_pimp
Supershadow said that Mace Windu lives. End of discussion

spencerspider
ss quote? what is that?

jollyjim311
The lighning killed him, not the fall, not the suddenstop, not the blood loss from his wrist, not a sexy heart attack, the lightning, he is dead.

starwarsrules14
He fell forever after getting zapped, got in a fight with...I dunno something...got all his limbs cut off, was put in a big black suit and told Luke he was his father eek! And that answers any questions and complaints about whiny Anakin being Vader roll eyes (sarcastic)

C'mon, he's dead!!

Ballister
This IS a pointless thread. Let me clarrify it, though.

STAR WARS: EPISODE III
THE REVENGE OF THE SITH

Mace: Anakin, he's too dangerous to be kept alive! *Slashes at Palps*
Anakin! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Cuts off Mace's arm*
MacE: Oh no!
Palps: Ha! *most powerful force lightning ever at Mace*
Mace: Oh, shit!
Palps: *Throws out window*
Mace: *Falls like, 50 Bagillion feet*
Mace: MAY SHAFT LIVE FOREVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!
*Mace hits ground and dies*

ALRIGHT? YOU PEOPLE HAPPY?!!!!

spencerspider
um supershadow said anakin would use a red lightsaber... he also said that anakin would already be in the room when mace comes in. yea he knows his stuff he is a liar dont trust him

mauler
I agree, he definitely died

JenR1215
this is just a question i've wandered about.

Did Mace go to the other side of the force like: Qui Gon, Yoda, and Obi-Wan?

spencerspider
i would say probably but they never say, and he isnt shown at the end of 6 so i dont know i hope not lol

JenR1215
lol, Alright, that's good enough for me. thumbsup

bobcrickett
Originally posted by wookie_pimp
Supershadow said that Mace Windu lives. End of discussion

And I say you're a pointless n00b, even if you have been here for almost a year. Your posts are pointless.

Why even say that Supershadow lies, Spence? It's common knowledge that he's full of it.

mace=badass
yes

xyz jedi
Yeah Super Shadow also said GL would make a 7 8 9 where there are lots of jedi out of nowhere. this thread need a bann

xyz jedi
bann

xyz jedi
banned

closed

spencerspider
um becuz didnt u read his post? he talked about supershadow, and said blah blah so i said supershadow lies thats y i said that. it wasnt common knowledge to him so i was telling him

overlord
Originally posted by wookie_pimp
Supershadow said that Mace Windu lives. End of discussion You've been here a year and you still think SuperShadow is real? He's as real as your little Santa Claus, get real. Har Har Har. evil face

El_NINO
Originally posted by overlord
You've been here a year and you still think SuperShadow is real? He's as real as your little Santa Claus, get real. Har Har Har. evil face

I agree yes

what ever SS says is a bunch of BULL. Its very clear that this person is mentally crazy, hes living a world which we do not know. Hes obsessed with Star Wars so much he disregards what people tell him because he actually believes jedi's exist. geek santa

Captain REX
Let's not start discussing Supershadow in here. It's entirely irrevelent. Besides, Wookie Pimp adds nothing constructive anything; he's just an idiotic troublemaker.

Ianus
Wookiee pimp though? that's a bit disgusting.

Captain REX
He IS idiotic. stick out tongue

overlord
Now you started an SS discussion yourself.. nono

Council#13
Originally posted by Ast

AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stick out tongue

Son of Boromir
HE didnt go into the force qui-gon was the first to learn
]

mace=badass
He eventually did though. I'm pretty sure.......

overlord
Yeah.. Because you witnessed it, didn't you? Or is it because you are his fanboy?

darthvader_fan
no one could have survived that fall

mace=badass
How the hell am I a fanboy?
I'm saying he died.
And I said I was pretty sure, it wasn't definate.
Are you just looking for an argument because there is no evidence of me being a fanboy.

The Ones
Everyone who saw the movie thinks he is dead

overlord
Originally posted by mace=badass
How the hell am I a fanboy?
I'm saying he died.
And I said I was pretty sure, it wasn't definate.
Are you just looking for an argument because there is no evidence of me being a fanboy. Didn't you imply that Mace Windu eventually became a force ghost? Or are you trying to cover up?

Either way.. Your posts are confusing as hell.

xyz jedi
Who thinks that Mace Windu died People who say he died are people who like SS. And spell words n punctuate words exactly right on these forums. And start endless threads about stuff no-one gives a damn about. And can't spell dumb, bomb, autumn or womb. AND SAY WORDS LIKE LAME. Whoever says lame to describe someone, IS LAME. You have never started a good thread, IN YOUR LIFE.

*refering to the people above bout Mace livin

masterkit
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
my post wasnt directed at you dear.....guilty conscience?

o it wasnt well okay then

gambit11111111
well i think they'd probley blab on and on about the wil or the force then i think mace would make first moveand dooku would probley stand his ground and block then they'd go at it for a while then i think mace would be on the offenceive side and dooku would be on his defenceve palnning and he'd try to giude mace near large objects and try to use the force and i think mace may be able to keep up with him for a a while with force but mace would out smart dooku and drag him to a more small arena all swords to be exact and then i think mace would would waist dooku after 20 seconds of straight sword to sword cause mace is on par with yoda and thats still argued about because it took the dark lord of the sith and the chosen one to connivingly kill him maybe and a flu to kill yoda and "old age" and yoda basiclly made dooku retreat and held a stalemate/stand by and mace wouldnt give up he'd fight till the death of dooku

gambit11111111
omg wrong thread im sorry but who wants to talk about it

Stun
If you have good set of eyes you can do both of the following things:

fly a fighter jet

and

watch Mace Windu DIE!roll eyes (sarcastic) - it happened. Get a grip 'n live with it!

InfiniteDY
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*rocks back and forth in the fetal position*

Fox4
Iin my opinion if i don't see a body than i don't believe he's dead.

InfiniteDY
Ah... so did Palpatine survive his plunge in ROTJ?

Fox4
Originally posted by InfiniteDY
Ah... so did Palpatine survive his plunge in ROTJ? Nope,no one coudve survived that, and don't give me that EU (Exploited Universe) BS, Palps died on the DS2 in my opinion, not these stupid clones.

InfiniteDY
But Windu could survive his?

Besides... it was like throwing a dead body out the window... Windu was already dead. The lightning is what killed him. yes

SlickRick69
nah Mace Windu survived the dismemberment, the lightning, the fall, the landing, the Sarlaac pit, and the carbonite freezing process... in that order...

he fled to Alderaan, to rally the Rebel Resistance with Bail Organa.

This is why we don't see Mace (or Bail Organa) in Ep 4, because he/they were on Alderaan when the Death Star floated up and blasted the planet.

Mace Windu and Bail Organa's were but a few of the thousands of voices Obi Wan Force-felt/heard crying out in terror, before being suddenly silenced...

so, there you have it; Mace survived Ep 3, but died off-screen in Ep 4!

Happy now???

cool_dudes_rule
he must of been dead he fell out of the bloody window.

overlord
Who thinks darth maul died?

Council#13
not me

spencerspider
he did or he would have returned, same with mace, mace is dead, face it.

xyz jedi
Who thinks darth maul died? laughing out loud as if. Maul, Sids and Mace all fell great hieghts. Dead. rip

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/MACE-1.jpg

CHRIST F***ING SHIT!!!! IM DEAD!!!!!!

mace=badass
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Okay can we please get it thru everyones heads ( who think Mace lived) THAT HE IS DEAD!!!

spencerspider
He died! ok listen even in the slight chance he lives, lets say the fall don't kill him.. well they would show him so that idea sucks but in the slight chance, he would have been killed very quickly, all the jedi were killed during order 66. anakin probably would have hunted his ass down anyway. but that is a long way away from the truth. face it Mace Windu got his hand cut off by Anakin, and then got zapped by Sidious and fell out a window.

mace=badass
Thrown.....out the window...........But thats beside the point.

jollyjim311
That is like the coolest picture I have ever seen, PVS.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/macewindu/index.html

Read the last paragraph.

chinabing
If they lightning killed him, it's no matter. But how high is the senate building off the ground? If it's as high as those buildings that Anakin & Obi-Wan fell in AOTC, hundreds of stories off the ground, well, I've got three words for you: world trade center.

jollyjim311
Yeah, Windu got Sacre' Pwn3d!!!!!

JKozzy
Defenseless, Windu was bombarded with Sith lightning as Sidious unleashed a torrent of deadly energy at the Jedi Master. The forked bolts of lightning penetrated Mace's body, illuminating his form from within. The final blast bodily lifted him into the air, sending his form hurling into the Coruscant skies, to crash lifelessly somewhere in the vast cityscape below.

The end, thread is done.

Ballister
Damn it, you got the 100th post! Oh well, 101st post'll do.

nuwine200419
make this the 102nd.

spencerspider
103! anyway yea that sums it up. mace died how sad lol i loved that scene

calvin44
mace is dead, dont let SS polute your mind.

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by Ast

Originally posted by JKozzy
The end, thread is done.

wolfpac1908
No Mace is good cause he has like ahhhh when he fell but thats ok cause he dit it but it will work anyway, Go luke. and he killed darth maul

calvin44
Originally posted by wolfpac1908
No Mace is good cause he has like ahhhh when he fell but thats ok cause he dit it but it will work anyway, Go luke. and he killed darth maul
obi wan killed maul.

wolfpac1908
no he didn't you stupid clod

calvin44
omfg. have you seen TPM?

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by wolfpac1908

Heck yes Mace is a good guy! He is just.......dead confused
Welcome to KMC wolfpacthumbsup

wolfpac1908
thank you i like star wars

calvin44
help me out SW, this guy thinks mace killed maul.

starwarsrules14
Ummmmm, in TPM Qui-Gon gets killed by Maul and then, after a rather cool fight, Obi-Wan chops him in half stick out tongue

wolfpac1908
no you get chopped in half smacktard

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by starwarsrules14

Welcome to KMC wolfpacthumbsup

Ummmm, yah about that roll eyes (sarcastic)

calvin44
i stand behind you S_W. 100%.

spencerspider
wow what an idiot loser lol thinks mace killed maul, how sad

Nactous
You've been here a year and you still think SuperShadow is real? He's as real as your little Santa Claus, get real. Har Har Har. evil face
Santas not REAl? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO*Vader Style*

xyz jedi
If mace died then chickens bum horses.

xyz jedi
The idea behind him falling is why he was in PT but not OT. Anyone with brains would've known that.

Ballister
Originally posted by xyz jedi
If mace died then chickens bum horses.

Chickens bum horses? Man, the animal kingdom's getting naughty. Freaky naughty!

mace=badass
You a naughty freak?!

Nactous
Ast, does this topic seem familar to you?

Fierce Deity
It sure is familiar to me nac... Reminds me of a thresd I started when I first joined... aah... memories happy

Hang on...DODO WAS IN THAT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad (Luke skywalker stylestick out tongue)

darthvader_fan
laughing

xyz jedi
???

Ballister
Originally posted by mace=badass
You a naughty freak?!

(Quote from the movie Dodgeball.)

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Fierce Deity
It sure is familiar to me nac... Reminds me of a thresd I started when I first joined... aah... memories happy

Hang on...DODO WAS IN THAT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad (Luke skywalker stylestick out tongue) lol

starboy11
Ok as i have seen so meny forums that say that mace windu dies in episode 3 i wnat to tell every one that MACE WINDU IS NOT DEAD!

Gorge Lucus himself has said that he did not dies from the fall or the force lightning he is still alive and will be in the next trilogy that gorge lucus will begin to create once he has finished concentrating on on tv shows.

Apparently he will return in star wars episode 8 republic in crisis due to a event that happans in episode 7 the hidden circle.

This was all announced by gorge lucus on a site called supershadow which have gorge lucus interveiws and the plot out for the next 3 films.

I personly think that him coming back is great he is one of my favorite star wars characters ever.

Sorry if sound a bit rude i dont mean to lol

google search supershadow and you'll find the info there

Jaeh.is.Awesome
*sigh*

guys, we have another supershadow believer!

Lord Knightfa11
NOOO!!!

QUEEQ-olas! ban him, ban him now!!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
*points*

is he beyond help?

sweersa
Don't wake him up from the Nightmare.

For it will Never End.

Hahaha.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Lol.

on a side note, did supershads move his "release dates"? xD

sweersa
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Lol.

on a side note, did supershads move his "release dates"? xD

Of course not.

Jack Daniels
supershadow led me to kmc though and apparently another has been led here to find the truth?... till I got here I almost believed his crap...was fun to read though b4 I knew much of it was a false ...still wonder though how he got some of the info that was true..knows somebody that leaked info...boy he had some hot girlfriends in the day huh....HAHAHA..wonder if he still gets new girls every week...as Sweersa says the nightmare never ends..(I spelled your name right this time..lol)

starboy11
OMG!!!!

Jack Daniels
great reading though wasnt it..lol

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
supershadow led me to kmc though and apparently another has been led here to find the truth?... till I got here I almost believed his crap...was fun to read though b4 I knew much of it was a false ...still wonder though how he got some of the info that was true..knows somebody that leaked info...boy he had some hot girlfriends in the day huh....HAHAHA..wonder if he still gets new girls every week...as Sweersa says the nightmare never ends..(I spelled your name right this time..lol)

Thank you.

It is no secret how the mighty SS gets his information.

Jack Daniels
feel like I'm being set up by asking but do tell...haha

Jack Daniels
who has a copy of rots script? been reading all kinds of things but random stuff pops up and whatnot...supposedly Lucas wrote in the script Mace died...and on starwars.com it says mace..in the cannon part not eu it says mace crashed lifelessly...if these two are true then poor old mace really is dead cannon wise anyway??

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I do... but i'm not sure if its the real - real rots script.

have you tried google?

Originally posted by sweersa
Of course not.

I wonder how he'll get around that, then. *amused*

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
feel like I'm being set up by asking but do tell...haha

He is the official consultant of George Lucas.

Jack Daniels
well I just hit up the first one I saw...internet movie script database..guessing its accurate??? but yes mace is dead
As MACE stares at ANAKIN in shock, PALPATINE springs to life.
The full force of Palpatine's powerful Bolts blasts MACE. He attempts to deflect them with his one good hand, but the force is too great. As blue rays engulf his body, he is flung out the window and falls twenty stories to his death. No more screams. No more moans. PALPATINE lowers his arm.
PALPATINE: Power! Unlimited power!

if thats the script from lucas then that means cannon wise mace is dead..bummer

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by sweersa
He is the official consultant of George Lucas. laughing out loud
yeah I read that somewhere along time ago...I think it was on ummm supershado..IM not even gonna finish it..hey wonder if Raz could bleep out his site address if its ever typed here like is done with like the f word?...that would be kewl

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...you know what, the ROTS script on supershaduhs website even says that mace died. O.o

Jack Daniels
yeah but what bout the one u have and the one on internet movie script database..ss dont count via our boss..lol..kmc will set u free..lol!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
everything says mace died...

I'm afraid to look into suttle's head and see where he gets these ideas.... it must be a very very cold place...

Jack Daniels
lets not look there girl! anywhere but there!...Im hoping the boss will confirm the script cause he doesnt like talk about ss he will want this ended soon...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>