What Women Want....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
Here's a funny post I got off of another message board....

thumb up laughing laughing

mattador
erm

kmcdude
My brain hurts

Lana
Yeah, not funny at all.

GCG
Im not finding it hilarios.....oh wait ; I must be groupthinking.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah, not funny at all.

Truth Hurts...

http://www.satiricpress.com/sp/archive/2004-10-11/img_fewgoodmen.jpg

whobdamandog
Originally posted by GCG
Im not finding it hilarios.....oh wait ; I must be groupthinking.

Once you all aspire to my level of intellect you shall understand the hilarity of the post... big grin

mattador

mattador
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Once you all aspire to my level of intellect you shall understand the hilarity of the post... big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Truth Hurts...

If only it were the truth.

whobdamandog
If only it were the truth.

Why don't you tell us Lana..what the hell do women want? I'm still trying to figure out that one myself. It's probably as big of a mystery as life's creation.

bilb
Why don't you tell us Lana..what the hell do women want? I'm still trying to figure out that one myself. It's probably as big of a mystery as life's creation.

its really not that dificult of a formula.. a man who knows how to be a man yet knows how to treat a woman like a lady yet will allow her to be herself.. thats pretty much it

Lana
Originally posted by bilb
its really not that dificult of a formula.. a man who knows how to be a man yet knows how to treat a woman like a lady yet will allow her to be herself.. thats pretty much it

Sounds about right.

Let me be who I am, treat me right, and love me for who I am, despite my flaws.

GCG

Im my position, i would have your level of intellect at the expense of experiance.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
To whobdamandog...

"You want to know what women want? You want to know what women want? YOU CAN'T HANDLE WHAT WOMEN WANT!"

Go play with yourself...

Imperial_Samura
Few, actually none, of the women I know fit that archetype, but that's the problem with trying to categorise pretty much 50% (give or take a few million) of the worlds population. People, individuals, men or women, often want different things compared to one person or the next - though generally respect, consideration, dedication and understanding are up there for plenty.

I don't really see any problem with such an expectation. In fact I expect it in a serious relationship.

Of course there is another question... some would wonder whether there is such a theory for men... are we so much simpler then women? Or is there some warped pseudo psychological fairytale that can be ascribed to the male as well?

bilb
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

Of course there is another question... some would wonder whether there is such a theory for men... are we so much simpler then women? Or is there some warped pseudo psychological fairytale that can be ascribed to the male as well?

oh the tales I could tell wink

but i wont

Alpha Centauri
Funny how he says that people should aspire to his intellect but fails to notice that he's falling into the obvious pitfall that most guys fall into in asking "What women want".

Not only do women as a gender not "want" things (because they are different), but you don't need to know what women (plural) want. Because you're not going to date the whole gender. You need to know whatever the woman you are dating, wants. Not what some woman in another country wants.

Trying to know what all women want is the aspiration of the stupid. Congrats.

-AC

GCG
Originally posted by GCG
Im my position, i would have your level of intellect at the expense of experiance.

This should have read 'I would not have your level of intellect at the expense of experiance.'

I dont whats wrong, but lately i have been doing a lot of mistakes.

Sorry about that.

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Funny how he says that people should aspire to his intellect but fails to notice that he's falling into the obvious pitfall that most guys fall into in asking "What women want".

Not only do women as a gender not "want" things (because they are different), but you don't need to know what women (plural) want. Because you're not going to date the whole gender. You need to know whatever the woman you are dating, wants. Not what some woman in another country wants.

Trying to know what all women want is the aspiration of the stupid. Congrats.

-AC

You know, I was going to point that out, but I thought it was just stupidly obvious and shouldn't HAVE to be explained.

mc_thunda
sterotype... Not good.. you can't speak for everyone, each too their own....

BackFire
That is incredibly generalized, sexist, broad based steretyped cliched and piggish.

I thought it was funny.

GCG
So you actually smiled when you read it ?

Imperial_Samura
You know, I was going to point that out, but I thought it was just stupidly obvious and shouldn't HAVE to be explained.

Sometimes the simplest things in life are the very things people have the most trouble coming to terms with.

BackFire
Originally posted by GCG
So you actually smiled when you read it ?

Yeah, a tad.

I found it amusing, though there have obviously been better jokes about female cliches and stereotypes.

Darth Revan

Haha! I have another great joke. The thing about black people is, they're impossible to please. One minute they just want some watermelon, and the next, they're complaining about the evil system "keeping the black man down"! I mean, geez, one thing at a time, idiots! Besides which, it's a free country, if they weren't so lazy, they could just get a job and get rich like everybody else.

What do black people want to be called? First it was "negro", then it was "colored", then "black", then "African-American". I mean, what the hell? And what's up with them having the right to call each other "******"? Why can't I call anybody that?

I don't see why they don't just go back to Africa!

eek!

Wait...

Is nobody laughing yet? no expression

sad

debbiejo
Well I wanted to be a ballerina, then an astronaut.

...I never did that.

The rest of it's kinda funny...........Maybe we can come up of a list for men...

1. Wants to be to be a police or fireman.
2. wants to be the biggest stud.
3. wants the most beautiful women around.
4. Wants to turn her into his sex slave...everyday.
5. Likes kink a whole lot..
6. Wants her to watch sports 24/7 and still flaunt around in the nude.
7. Wants her to look like a goddess first thing when she gets up.
8. Wants her to say how good he is in bed even if he's passed out.

blink

Clovie

thumb up laughing laughing It's just sad. sad

SimonW
Yes, those things on the list is what us guys want. lol.

Clovie
I wanna a perfect guy sad

debbiejo
There is no such thing....Sorry..

The best you could do is make a list of what's important to you and keep to it as best you can.....

Clovie
I know. I don't know what's important to me. I just know when I notice it. embarrasment

lil bitchiness

As its been already pointed out

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Go play with yourself...

As I can't see anyone else wanting to...

Ron Jeremy

Oldie but goodie - classic stuff

KharmaDog

I am trying to figure out if this was an actual attempt to be funny, or just a pathetic trolling ploy.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I am trying to figure out if this was an actual attempt to be funny, or just a pathetic trolling ploy.

either way its funny smile

Lana
Originally posted by debbiejo
There is no such thing....Sorry..

The best you could do is make a list of what's important to you and keep to it as best you can.....

I'd say perfection in a person is subjective -- no one is ACTUALLY perfect, but there may be someone who you find to be perfect to you.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Ouch laughing out loud

whobdamandog
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

One often jokes about the things they themselves wish they could do..I'm already taken sweety..but flattered none the less..

Alpha Centauri
So by that rationale, you wish you could know what women want? (Curious is all).

-AC

whobdamandog
So by that rationale, you wish you could know what women want? (Curious is all).

-AC

Well yes and no..I'm being a bit satirical...however..many men(myself included) don't quite understand the contradictions that are imposed upon them by women who are seeking companions..

They say they want a sensitive man..but he must be tough..

They say they want a serious man..but he must have a sense of humor..

They say they want a man who is not stuck on appearances..however..they request that their mate have the stature and physical appearance of a Greek God.

The list goes on and on..

I believe Chris Rock had it down pat in stand up..when asked what women want..he replied..

"EVERYTHING"..laughing laughing

So is it possible and rationale for a women to obtain "everything" she wants in a mate? Or does the desire of wanting "everything.." Really just contradict what "true love" represents?

Come on ladies..thus far you've done little other than provide one line retorts..certainly you can do better than that.

Alpha Centauri
Women are humans so some of them will want the same things in some areas, different in others.

Just the way it is I guess. I don't like being generalised when females talk about males so I don't do the same.

-AC

Ron Jeremy
I generalise about females all the time, just not when they are present shifty

bilb

Come on ladies..thus far you've done little other than provide one line retorts..certainly you can do better than that.

Not our fault if you dont like the truth.. like I said its not a difficult formula so a one line respose is more than adequate.. go read it again & take it to heart this time..

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by bilb
Not our fault if you dont like the truth.. like I said its not a difficult formula so a one line respose is more than adequate.. go read it again & take it to heart this time..

every time I see "Bib" she is arguing with someone - reax Bilb smile

debbiejo
Well posture is important... big grin ...I don't know why , but I am into posture...

FeceMan
It's funny because...of the people on this board. So terribly predictable.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
One often jokes about the things they themselves wish they could do..I'm already taken sweety..but flattered none the less..

I play with myself frequently, but I also consolidate it by frequently indulging in non-solo frisking.

I believe that it is not important to know what women want, rather know what you want, then find a lady who fits with this. This may sound selfish, but it's not. Think about it.

Obviously, compromises will still need to occur, but this is the only way life can stay in balance. When in balance, happiness results.

bilb
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
every time I see "Bib" she is arguing with someone - reax Bilb smile

i wasnt arguing messed

i was simply reiterating my earlier statement

stop trying to pick fights whirly

AdventChild
Truth Hurts...

There's nothing true about it...Seems like someone had some girl troubles in their life..Not You Whobdamandog but the original poster. And um to tell you the truth. All women are different and are kinda similar to men...Some of us are shallow just there are shallow men and some of us are for personality...but comeon seriously...Who wouldn't want to date a very attractive person that's perfect for them in every sense.?

AdventChild
Well I wanted to be a ballerina, then an astronaut.

...I never did that.

The rest of it's kinda funny...........Maybe we can come up of a list for men...

1. Wants to be to be a police or fireman.
2. wants to be the biggest stud.
3. wants the most beautiful women around.
4. Wants to turn her into his sex slave...everyday.
5. Likes kink a whole lot..
6. Wants her to watch sports 24/7 and still flaunt around in the nude.
7. Wants her to look like a goddess first thing when she gets up.
8. Wants her to say how good he is in bed even if he's passed out.

blink
funny how this is very true! laughing

Alpha Centauri
Let's be fair. That only applies to BackFire.

-AC

BackFire
Hey! I take offense to that!

I don't want her to watch sports.

debbiejo
Originally posted by BackFire
Hey! I take offense to that!

I don't want her to watch sports.

OK...you want her to serve you beer in the nude while watching sports 24/7 .,and make half time...happy time...

Ron Jeremy
OK...you want her to serve you beer in the nude while watching sports 24/7 .,and make half time...happy time...

wink Are you psychic Bebbie Jo?

BackFire
No, I don't like sports.

I want her to serve me cola nude while playing video games 24/7.

Ushgarak
Won't she spill it if she is playing games all day?

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Ushgarak

I don't mind a girl who spills a little wink

debbiejo
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
wink Are you psychic Bebbie Jo?

"D" "D"...Debbiejo...Enunciate...

And sit up straight!....Or you'll grow up to have a turtle back.

Ron Jeremy
"D" "D"...Debbiejo...Enunciate...

Duh Duh Duh Bebbie Jo wink

BackFire
Originally posted by Ushgarak

I meant while I play games all day. She just stands behind me rubbing my back (among other things) while feeding me compliments about my gaming/manhood/body-odor/ect.

debbiejo
I meant while I play games all day. She just stands behind me rubbing my back (among other things) while feeding me compliments about my gaming/manhood/body-odor/ect. laughing out loud

hysterical..............Yeah right....like that's gonna happen......*shakes Backfire*....WAKE UP !!!!!!

Ron Jeremy
Women are humans
-AC

laughing

No flys on AC

-RJ

BackFire
laughing out loud

hysterical..............Yeah right....like that's gonna happen......*shakes Backfire*....WAKE UP !!!!!!

I didn't say I expected it to happen, just that that's what I want to happen.

It is possible though, all I need is money and I will easily be able to find a hot woman to sit naked and watch me play video games....though, in all honesty if there was a hot woman behind me naked I wouldn't be playing video games.

debbiejo
.though, in all honesty if there was a hot woman behind me naked I wouldn't be playing video games.

Good choice...give another meaning to "joy stick'......otherwise..................you got a problem........ eek! laughing out loud

BobbyD
I love the hypocisy of some of the statements posted by women in this thread.

It's almost implied that we must let them be what they are and treat them like a lady. That's fine. I've got nothing wrong with that.

Except men also like to be what they are (and not to be changed), and expected to be given a shred (not a lot) just a shred of respect.

Thus why should men care what women want, when there is so few of you that can give the same in return?

debbiejo
Well I like being treated like a lady....I'm not a woman's liberationists...just equality would be nice.....As for a man...Hey I like manly men...who wouldn't....

BobbyD
Deb, that's great. There's nothing wrong with wanting a "manly" man. wink And yes, you should look to be treated like a lady, that's a better start than half your gender who seek to be in a relationship because they think it completes them, socially.

La Vierge

Well I'm sure that you would laugh at what women say that men want!

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but to be fair, if we compared both stereotypes, the male one would actually be more accurate I bet.

-AC

BackFire
*scratches crotch and belches* No way, AC.

soleran30
Fine Lady on the street and a freak nasty anything I would like tonight sex kitten on the futon........

Alpha Centauri
I swear Soleran just threw words at his screen and hoped for the best there, haha.

Or does it actually make sense to anyone else?

-AC

BackFire
Nope. Didn't make sense to me either.

Probably lyrics from a crappy rap song.

soleran30
Lol no all this what I want is (add any number of items to a list) from women.......

Women add a huge list to what they want ........

and I was just saying all those damn wants and lists are way to complicated just keep it simple.

Oh and seriosly AC this entire thread got started on a joke......not alot of seriousness getting placed on this thread.

River Wild
I'm having a headache right now, please make it short next time!

bilb
Originally posted by BobbyD
I love the hypocisy of some of the statements posted by women in this thread.

It's almost implied that we must let them be what they are and treat them like a lady. That's fine. I've got nothing wrong with that.

Except men also like to be what they are (and not to be changed), and expected to be given a shred (not a lot) just a shred of respect.

Thus why should men care what women want, when there is so few of you that can give the same in return?

Nobody said men should change.. its just that the title & jist of this particular thread is 'What Women Want' .. that doesnt mean to the exclusion of a man's wants & needs ..

debbiejo
Originally posted by River Wild
I'm having a headache right now, please make it short next time! laughing out loud

BobbyD
bilb
vixen
Nobody said men should change.. its just that the title & jist of this particular thread is 'What Women Want' .. that doesnt mean to the exclusion of a man's wants & needs ..

Yes, according to the thread you statement is correct. One does not have to included with the other. However Bilb, I (and I would venture to state most men also) have not known a single woman who hasn't "quid pro quo" a man. Most women tend to think alike. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but many of you subconsiously and/or unconsciously will not give a man something/anything (not talking sex either), if he doesn't do something for you first.

Eis
I ****ing hate when us men ask that question.
Women are just like men, human. They do not all want the same thing! there is no such thing as an answer for "What do women want?"

Slay

rotflmao no expression

Capt_Fantastic
What makes a man, "manly"?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Well you're in a good position to tell us mate smile

Slay
A ''meatmenu'' no expression

BackFire

Body hair and farts.

debbiejo
What makes a man, "manly"? Well in my book, it's someone with integrety(sp?).

Sir Whirlysplat
Body hair and farts.

laughing I know your not serious but its damn funny smile

Women fart and have hair in funny places - trust me smile

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Well you're in a good position to tell us mate smile

I'm actually quite serious. I'd like to know what makes a man, manly.

Whirly, you seem to think that because I'm gay I walk through life giving off heat and saying this is fabulous and that's precious...you seem to think I have a lisp and swish when I walk. So, since I do none of these things, I'd like to know what makes a man macho? I can change a tire, but I also dress well enough to know that I'd just as soon wait for the AAA guy to do it.

Is it all the cliche things? Should I scratch my sack in public? Or maybe I don't shave enough? Or, perhaps I should spit more often?

Sir Whirlysplat
I'm actually quite serious. I'd like to know what makes a man, manly.

Whirly, you seem to think that because I'm gay I walk through life giving off heat and saying this is fabulous and that's precious...you seem to think I have a lisp and swish when I walk. So, since I do none of these things, I'd like to know what makes a man macho? I can change a tire, but I also dress well enough to know that I'd just as soon wait for the AAA guy to do it.

Is it all the cliche things? Should I scratch my sack in public? Or maybe I don't shave enough? Or, perhaps I should spit more often?

I don't think that at all, I think by now you realise I mean little I say on here - I think as to "what makes a man" a man Kipling had it about right smile

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I don't think that at all, I think by now you realise I mean little I say on here - I think as to "what makes a man" a man Kipling had it about right smile

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son

Fair enough.

Sir Whirlysplat
Fair enough.

although few of us if any would live up to Kiplings ideals, trying is as far as most of us get smile

FistOfThe North
A good lady wants a good man, a dumb broad wants a dumb dude, a bad chick wants bad guy, and a smart girl wants a smart boy. bang!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.