-=- Graphics card Help -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Okay, So When i try to start up a game with the minimum requirments of "GeForce 4 Ti" And I have a "GeForce 4 MX 440" It says that my card is nto good enough for the game? / Not Supported? Thats Inane... Anybody know wher I can get a ptach for this?

btw the game is F.E.A.R.

Raz
Your card is a "MX" which is the more slimline version.

Maybe your card doesn't have hardware extention that the games makes use of?

Fire
the difference between the Ti and MX used to be quite significant, dunno about newer models I changed to Radeon cards

Koala MeatPie
I got now have an FX 5500 256mb... Sur eI can play, but i gat major lag at the lowest settings, which is not suppsoed to happen at all, seeing as my PC is right smack in the middle of the "minimum requiments" and then "recommended Requirments"

Raz
Switch of any resource hogs, such as anti-virus programs and the like while playing the game.

Koala MeatPie
Hum, Will do, thanx.

Koala MeatPie
Itw asn't any of that, the graphics card really wasn't all the good, So I returned it, said F. off to nVidia, And HELLLO to ATI X700.

All I have to say is WOW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.