How Much Did Vader Get Paid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
so vaders the executor (not executioner) of the imperial navy i heard. and hes palpatines apprentice. seeing that it is a legitimised navy and not just an army of sith lords who rule eachother, or a band of mercinaries, vader should be legally paid for his position. the sith are notorious for their greed, so would he be massively rich? would palpatine pay him less or more because hes his apprentice? would he be paid more than tarkin, who was his superior on the death star? would he even care about money when he can use his position to crush all whod consider opposing him? did he have to spend his money or just use imperial funds on anything he wanted, and what would he use his money on?

Darth_Glentract
Shadow of the Empire said he was the second richest person in the galaxy. He had so much money that he didn't care about it at all, he just pulled out his credit card and bought himself a planet to blow up when he got pissed.

Odysseus
Originally posted by Decay
so vaders the executor (not executioner) of the imperial navy i heard. and hes palpatines apprentice. seeing that it is a legitimised navy and not just an army of sith lords who rule eachother, or a band of mercinaries, vader should be legally paid for his position. the sith are notorious for their greed, so would he be massively rich? would palpatine pay him less or more because hes his apprentice? would he be paid more than tarkin, who was his superior on the death star? would he even care about money when he can use his position to crush all whod consider opposing him? did he have to spend his money or just use imperial funds on anything he wanted, and what would he use his money on?

eer

Tangible God
Apparently, according to Shadows of the Empire, if you took the amount of Vader's wealth, turned it into 1 credit pieces, and piled them on the ground, then you could spend your entire life digging through the pile with your hands, and never reach the bottom.

But it's never been stated how much Vader got paid, but obviously it was a large f*ckin cheque he brought home each week.

Darth Koroni
How could you not make someone who does the following rich?

Imperial: I'm not going to listen to you! You're just some guy from HQ who wears a funny suit and is a ansmatic and anothe-GACK!
Darth Vader: Anyone else want to be a conservative?
Imperial 2: Well, I have some second doubts about this regime change-GACK!
Darth Vader: Anyone else?
Imperial 3: No Lord Vader.
Darth Vader: Good, now fetch me a barrel of alcohol.

Sesse
I bet Vader pays no taxes.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Sesse
I bet Vader pays no taxes.

laughing out loud

overlord
OMFG, Vader had his own planet with castle! He must be very rich, probably around the mucho credits, let's ask him!

jollyjim311
What do you think Vader wore out for Halloween?

Darth Traya
Vader wore a bikini for halloween.

Escape81
Well, let me put it this way... When you're only competition and superior is the Emperor of the fricken' galaxy, you know you're damn wealthy.

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
How could you not make someone who does the following rich?

Imperial: I'm not going to listen to you! You're just some guy from HQ who wears a funny suit and is a ansmatic and anothe-GACK!
Darth Vader: Anyone else want to be a conservative?
Imperial 2: Well, I have some second doubts about this regime change-GACK!
Darth Vader: Anyone else?
Imperial 3: No Lord Vader.
Darth Vader: Good, now fetch me a barrel of alcohol.

lmao!

*Tucks this quote in his profile*

terd40
and after the destruction of the death star luke and leia began the long legal dispute over the inheratance.

Master Naresh
Originally posted by terd40
and after the destruction of the death star luke and leia began the long legal dispute over the inheratance.

yup , the court battle continues as we speak

shaber
I wouldn't doubt that he had access to all the currency he could use, but what good would it do him if he was confined to that lifesupport suit?

Decay
he could buy some bad ass racing stripes for his helmet and make up for the loss in speed he suffered when obi wan cut his legs off.

shaber
riighhtt... Turning to the dark forces would rob him of the ability to feel joy in helping others under any circumstances, so currency would be truly useless.

Twilight Janick
Thirty years of legal procedures between the NJO and the New Republic?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Thirty years of legal procedures between the NJO and the New Republic? Translation:

"Thirty years of legal procedures between a Book Series concerning governments, people, cultures and war and a government?"

Twilight Janick
I refer to the NJO Jedi Order against the New Republic, because Luke Skywalker represents the Jedi Order and Leia Organa Solo represents the New Republic in these legal procedures.

bobcrickett
I'd imagine that Luke and Leia got a lot of money. messed

Vader is incredibly rich. Strange thought, that, seeing as he spent half of his life as a Jedi, without pay.

Gen. Chambers
Originally posted by Decay

Is this forum out of ideas or what?

bobcrickett
I thought it was a good question.

FistOfThe North
Wait a minute, Vader owns Vjun? Didn't know that..I knew he had a castle there but he also owns a planet as well, cool..

hey I want my own planet. I bet he owns more than 1 planet.

Pondo Booboo
Vader got paid in batteries for his life support system.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
I don't think Vader ever really had a set paycheck. I imagine that whenever he actually wanted something, he just requested it and it was his. I'm sure he had some sort of funds from the emperor, but I don't htink he had a formal comission so much as point-and-take rights.

calvin44
imagine all the twi'lek pu-tang he got. lol. he probably requested the sum of his paycheck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.