Full Adrenaline Spider-Man vs vs Toad,Sabretooth and Dark Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
It's a nice day in New York all of a sudden screams ring out there are mutants robbing a bank. Walk in that direction is Mary Jane Watson she hears people screaming she rush up to see whats going on. While thats happening the three mutants come out and as they do the cops pull up one of the Mutants grabs Mary Jane and says to the cops back up or she is dead. So the cops back and they get in a car and take off with there hostage they good to run down building and go in. Peter is working at the bugle and over hears that these mutants have rob a bank and are held up with a hostage so he hurries and slips in to his costume and Rush's done to the building. Where he find not only who the mutants are Toad,Sabretooth and Dark Beast so Spider-Man slips in the build but before he can do anything Sabretooth says come out Spider-Man or I will kill the woman. Spider-Man come down and with Sabretooth great sense he grasps that Spider-Man and the Woman. Well Well does Spider-Man have a emotional link to this lady well I though for sure that we were trapped but I have only one choice and in seconds he turns Jane around and cuts her throat. Immediately they run out while M J falls into Spider-Mans arms he shouts help me he take some of his webbing and close the wound. The cops comes in and see the situation and they get her to the ambulance will Spider-Man stands there great anger and anger he take off and track the three mutants down in abandon Warehouse. He jumps down in front of the mutants and says you all are going to die. He he notices that he got somebody behind him three other Mutants Black Tom Cassidy,Blob and Pyro Black tom says looks like your out numbered 6 to 1 he says you all are still going to die..

MuffinmanMike
This is the worst fanfiction ever.

So you're asking us if Spidey can beat Blob, Toad, Sabretooth, Dark Beast, Pyro and Black Tom in a 6 on 1?

Yes. Why? No where in your run-on sentence did you mention the Avengers would not get involved.

Iron Man, Wolverine, Luke, and Cap bust in and pretty much even the odds, even if they are a man short. Hell, Iron Man alone makes it an unfair advantage for Spidey.

If it's JUST Spidey? He's smarter than all 6 of them. He'd know better than to face them all at once. Even when he's angry, Pete fights smart.

Eventually he's gonna turn them on each other. Those who've worked with the others know their past partners weaknesses and strengths. The cocky ones will refuse to admit they have the problem in the fight, and eventually turn on each other.

Besides, the first stray shot that kills MJ and Spidey flips.

golem370
Because I wanted to give a good match for a fully savage Spider-Man the same savage Spider-Man that took down Firelord.

jollyjim311
The 6 would be able to gang bang him.

Lucid Lui
Wait, Spidey's smarter than Dark Beast? I dunno about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.