Quittich or however yoiu spell it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, so last thursday wwe interviewed these kids, highschoolers, who live in Santa Cruz County, they were in line for the midnight premere of Harry Potter 4. They were the best! They had a Quidiach or quidich, however the feck you spell it, match at their school. ONe kid was actually the SNITCH!!! How genius is that! Go kids! They could be doing crack in the streets, but instead they are cracking me up! Go bite yourself! Luckily we had another crew shoot the Quitage match at their school so I could edit it in my package! So punk, you guys don't even know! Bite a demon. evil face

mattador
??
What the f**k?

Tired Hiker
Step off! .... .. . . .... .. STep OFF!!! rock

Coldfire
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, so last thursday wwe interviewed these kids, highschoolers, who live in Santa Cruz County, they were in line for the midnight premere of Harry Potter 4. They were the best! They had a Quidiach or quidich, however the feck you spell it, match at their school. ONe kid was actually the SNITCH!!! How genius is that! Go kids! They could be doing crack in the streets, but instead they are cracking me up! Go bite yourself! Luckily we had another crew shoot the Quitage match at their school so I could edit it in my package! So punk, you guys don't even know! Bite a demon. evil face
lol you mean Quidditch?? stick out tongue

a1hsauce
I like Harry Potter yes

Coldfire
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I like Harry Potter yes
me too happy

Tired Hiker
I love Harry Potter. I also like the books and the movies. laughing out loud laughing Jumpyhysterical

Bun Bun
HARRY POTTER in_love

Tired Hiker
Dudes, I wish I had a way to show you the news story I shot last Thursday night. I swear, if their was a nationwide Harry Potter 4 News Story competition, my reporter and I would have won! No doubt.

Koala MeatPie
Hey T.H. is saved on a computer of any kind? if so, could yous end it to me vie e-mail, MSN, g-mail anything?

Tired Hiker
I doubt it is. We still shoot on Beta, not digital, so that sux for me. sad I think the best I could do is give the beta tape to our graffix girl who I'm sure knows how to turn it into a file. I'll work on this!

Bloigen
Harry Potter is shit.

Syren
Bloigen, glad to see you have a personal opinion and aren't simply running with the majority, but I rather think your post was intended to irritate people more than anything else. No validation = not interested wavey

Clovie
Originally posted by Bloigen
Harry Potter is shit. da shit?

Syren
You know dis, Clovella smoke

Clovie
Obviously flirt2

btw it's your pic in sig or not? coz there is some remiscence (?)

Syren
eek! No, it's Jolie... this picture but with a little added colour.

And you know something, that's a lovely compliment hug

xyz jedi
Yeah, so last thursday wwe interviewed these kids, highschoolers, who live in Santa Cruz County, they were in line for the midnight premere of Harry Potter 4. They were the best! They had a Quidiach or quidich, however the feck you spell it, match at their school. ONe kid was actually the SNITCH!!! How genius is that! Go kids! They could be doing crack in the streets, but instead they are cracking me up! Go bite yourself! Luckily we had another crew shoot the Quitage match at their school so I could edit it in my package! So punk, you guys don't even know! Bite a demon. evil face Ie likke yurrr spelignss thye rrok!

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Syren
You're taking the piss out of Tired Hiker's spellings? Do you know how ridiculous that makes you?

Please, go play in another thread.

Clovie
Originally posted by Syren
eek! No, it's Jolie... this picture but with a little added colour.

And you know something, that's a lovely compliment hug oh..
but you have similar eyes...embarrasment

hug

Syren
Yeah... big ones big grin

You really have no idea how that made me feel... I know I don't look like her but a girl can dream, right? embarrasment

Clovie
get yourself a piccie in the same pose and cut the part with eyes.
then change their colour into green. and you'll have the same.

you have different the mandibula (?) part..and lips confused

and don't get all shy now.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kosta
Originally posted by Clovie
Obviously flirt2

btw it's your pic in sig or not? coz there is some remiscence (?)

I was thinking the exact same thing! no expression. I was going to message Sy about it, to ask. There is quite a bit of resemblance.

Syren
Clovie, I would, but that would make me seriously obsessive stick out tongue

I'll take your word for it, and thank you happy

What is 'mandibula'? confused

Clovie
Originally posted by Kosta
I was thinking the exact same thing! no expression. I was going to message Sy about it, to ask. There is quite a bit of resemblance. cry I meant resemblance....*idiot* cry

Syren
I was thinking the exact same thing! no expression. I was going to message Sy about it, to ask. There is quite a bit of resemblance.

Oh hush... please, people will start pointing and laughing and stuff ninja

Kosta
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Ie likke yurrr spelignss thye rrok!

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

*knocks you on the head with a 2 x 4*

Bad n00b. Go sit in the corner.

Clovie
Clovie, I would, but that would make me seriously obsessive stick out tongue

I'll take your word for it, and thank you happy

What is 'mandibula'? confused about what? stick out tongue

you're welcome

the lower jaw confused cry *idiot* cry

Kosta
Oh hush... please, people will start pointing and laughing and stuff ninja

I kid you not, Kez. I honestly thought it was a pic of you.

Syren
Clo, if I were to cut and edit a pic of me, that would be weird laughing out loud

I'm an idiot.. I didn't know what it was. Someone probably told me at some point but I forgot big grin

Syren
I kid you not, Kez. I honestly thought it was a pic of you.

Well, then I am touched and thank you... hug She's just so divine, the best looking woman I've ever seen.

Kosta
Originally posted by Clovie
about what? stick out tongue

you're welcome

the lower jaw confused cry *idiot* cry

Ive heard it before, but I wouldn't have remembered unless you told me.

Old saying.

"Knock you in the mandibula with my fibula." laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Step off! .... .. . . .... .. STep OFF!!! rock
*steps up and gets TH's back*
yeah, step off byatches!!!

Syren
Give him his back, uh, back miffed

Clovie
Clo, if I were to cut and edit a pic of me, that would be weird laughing out loud

I'm an idiot.. I didn't know what it was. Someone probably told me at some point but I forgot big grin but then you would see that it is similar.

but how is it posible that I would know an english word that you don't? blink

Ive heard it before, but I wouldn't have remembered unless you told me.

Old saying.

"Knock you in the mandibula with my fibula." laughing out loud blink but it is impossible physically cry

Rogue Jedi
*squeezes TH's back*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.