What is an Easter Egg?? Please Help Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soccerkid1710
I have never figured out what an Easter Egg is, can someone please tell me what they are?

mattador
laughing out loud Its is a little suprise hidden in some DVDs. Nothing big, normally just like an extra behind-the-scenes documentary or something. Nothing big wink

soccerkid1710
Thanks For The Reply

mattador
No prob wink

papabeard
how do you find them?, are they easily visible?

Mando
Originally posted by papabeard
how do you find them?, are they easily visible?

If they were they wouldn't be called "Easter eggs".

papabeard
Wiseguy huh?

Mando
Originally posted by papabeard
Wiseguy huh?

not necessarily.

Bowser jr
An easter egg is made out of chocolate and you eat it. They're easy to get and you can buy them in shops.

TheOnes2
Mine got delivered by the easter bunny. Saw him last easter and he was trying to steal my chocolate eggs.

I shot that rabbit

Illyria
They are not easily visible. I only found an easter egg in my LOTR dvds. Usually, if you move the curser up and down, you'll see that maybe one of the symbols changed and you click on it. Chances that's your easter egg. It's usually found in special features section and when you scroll down after the last thing there. Obviously, I am not an expert on it. My Fellowship of the Ring easter egg had the Jack Black and Sarah Michelle's spoof on LOTR 1. The second one had award acceptance speech of Gollum on being the best sci-fi character or something. The third one I haven't found yet.

Deano
Originally posted by soccerkid1710
I have never figured out what an Easter Egg is, can someone please tell me what they are?

a chocalate egg you get at easter time

Lightningrod
or if you go online i am sure you can find the easter eggs for some dvds

that is what i usually do when i get a new dvd if there is something extra on it

T.M
Originally posted by Lightningrod
or if you go online i am sure you can find the easter eggs for some dvds

that is what i usually do when i get a new dvd if there is something extra on it

You can.. I have seen some on IMDb.com

But if you type. something like Se7en DVD easter eggs into Google you can get them.

helloimyellow
Originally posted by soccerkid1710

they are made when a mummy bunny rabbit and a daddy duck r in love.

adscrawler
they are easy to find, enless the dvd was brought to you by goerge lucas!!!!!!

Illyria
I am going to try and locate some easter eggs from imdb. Thanks for the info.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.