Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
This thread is for what you want to see in the Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game(if there is going to be a part 2).Also,if you find any news or pictures about there being an Ultimate Spider-Man 2 game,post it here.

mattador
Uh, shouldn't this go in the videogame disscusion forum? confused

Ultimate Hulk43
No.

In the next game I'd like to play as Doc Ock and be able to run up walls with his tentacles.Carnage should return and just for fun they could have a villain mode where you pick a villain and play as him for a short story mode where you rob banks,fight Spiderman and do other stuff.

spencerspider
yea that wpuld be better

Drache53
I'd like to see Doc Ock in a 2nd USM. I don't think playing as him should be a feature. There was a reason for playing as Venom is USM1. I'd also like to see Ultimate Sandman.

Ultimate Hulk43
I know,I'm saying you should be able to play as Doc Ock AFTER story mode and be able to commit crimes like robbing banks and Spidey shows up to try to stop you but you have to defeat him.If you defeat him,you should be able to try and conquer the world and have to fight other villains along the way.

Doc Ock
Playing as Doc Ock???

Oh man yes thumbsup

Ultimate Hulk43
Who do you guys think the villains should be?

For me:Lizard,Doc Ock,Kraven,Black Cat,Scorpion and the return of Carnage

Drache53
Lizard, Doc Ock, Ultimate Sandman(whatever happened to him after The Six arc?), Spidey fighting Electro, Kraven, Hammerhead, Elektra, and Kingpin. Oh, the return of the Beetle and a better Goblin fight.

Ultimate Hulk43
They should also have the Hobgoblin in the next game too.I'd also like the game to take about 5 to 7 days to beat and not one day or 4 hours.

Family_guy725
the next should be the ultimate sinister six

Drache53
Amen!

Ultimate Hulk43
Who are the members of Ultimate Sinister Six?

botcherby
Sandman, Electro, Kraven, Dc. Ock, Green Goblin, oh and SPIDERMAN!

Ultimate Hulk43
How was Spiderman part of the Sinister Six?

Silverstein
isnt Mysterio part on the sinister six?

Ultimate Hulk43
Yes.

TwisterGameX
They just need to make it much longer because I beat part 1 in 2 days.

Ultimate Hulk43
The next game should take about 6-7 days to beat.

Drache53
I concur. Should be at least 10-15 hours instead of 5..

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd rather have it take days than hours to beat.....

Drache53
Then it'd have to be a Spider-Man RPG. Regular action games don't take days to beat... Unless you have a limited amount of time to play them.

willRules
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
How was Spiderman part of the Sinister Six?

he was blackmailed into it. Osborn threatened to kill Aunt May, even though peter didn't know she was in Shield custody, when pete found this out, he kicked Goblin butt!!

Drache53
Yes, he did. Osborn at his finest. The ruthless dog.

Ultimate Hulk43
Sounds sweet. cool

In the next Ultimate Spider-Man game I'd like other heroes to appear and you have to fight some of them to get them to understand you're a good guy too and then you can also team up with them.

Ultimate Hulk43
It'd also be nice to have you go into the jungles on a trip to find out about the Lizard as Peter Parker and in the level you have to avoid traps and alligators and crocodiles and get to the Lizard.

thundercracker
i still havnt got around to finishing part1 im at th goblin fight but i got need for speed most wanted i just playing that just out of curiosity how far left in the game?

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't know,I don't own the game yet.

Drache53
You got about 20-30 minutes left. I think.. It's been a while since I've played it.

Ultimate Hulk43
My sister says she's bought this game for me but she hasn't brought it over yet.

Ultimate Hulk43
Anybody heard any news on an Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.