Should Yoda Drink Soda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Should they have had lots and lots of scenes with Yoda drinking Soda, and Mace standing in background with a curling iron on his dreadlocks?

xyz jedi
no

eXSBass
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Should they have had lots and lots of scenes with Yoda drinking Soda, and Mace standing in background with a curling iron on his dreadlocks?

Hey I know you! Weren't you that guy screaming for attention in Wal Mart?

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
YOU NOTICED! <3

xyz jedi
k, what the hell?

xyz jedi
NO VIKINGS!!!

Ken Kenobi
Shut the fark up you dirty skank. Leave KMC for this idiocy.

DiamondBullets

Naw, Yoda be drinking Tequila. And you dont use a curling iron on dreads, foo'.

Gen. Chambers
Are we running out of ideas for good threads?

Lil Krueger
He DOES drink Soda! He drinks a soda named: Yoda Soda(Lime Flavored)

Lana
So much for my hopes that the idiocy would stop when the forums merged....

Jedi Priestess
Nope, twice the dummies.

adamrubin
http://www.starwars.com/meta/rd/expand/video.html?world=episode-iii&url=/episode-iii/release/promo/mov/5.mov&mw=320&mh=255&ww=320&wh=255&ap=true

yoda trys to steal a drink

Stun
you'd think that somone called 'Obi-Wan Kenobi' with a dam decent sig would be a decent memberconfused more like a retardno expression

adamrubin
i agree

Sir Mist
I refuse to partake in any more of this nonsense until the mods start getting their acts together and stopping these idiotic morons from defiling this forum. Good day.

Ianus

They should have lots and lots of scenes of you getting kicked for making this thread.

Stun
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I refuse to partake in any more of this nonsense until the mods start getting their acts together and stopping these idiotic morons from defiling this forum. Good day.

we need more mods. Mostly somone who knows this forum well, and the amount of sh!t we've endured

Ianus
lmao

There's four. Don't you see them all around here all the time? Wait... nevermind.

Stun
you'll only ever see Gundark and mecmoggy around twice every ice age, but then i guess the mods DO have a life too, but queeq, Raz, and lil bitchiness still do there best here, even though Raz n lil b are not moderators on this forum, they still help out thumb up

ArthasKnight
I don't think I've ever seen Gundark and mecmoggy, come to think of it. The only one I ever see anymore is Ush.

Ianus
Same here. Can't say I've seen queeq either.

Ken Kenobi
mechmoggy comes on everyonce in a while. queeq comes on at least 3 times a week, Gundark left ages ago, Ush is always here.

Stun
i always thought you'd be the right choice for mod Ken.yes

Ianus
Ken used to be a mod. Not anymore. Too bad too. Ken was one of the best mods I've seen.

If Gundark is gone, why not offer up her spot to someone else?

BAILY
Originally posted by Sir Mist

Hey bud, the mods have never done their jobs and they never will.... that is what you get when you hire incompetance as mods... cool

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Stun
i always thought you'd be the right choice for mod Ken.yes

Don't you remember when I was the mod here? messed

BAILY
Yeah the only mod who actually modded.. and then next thing we know.. you arent mod... what up wit that??

Ianus
He resigned, I think.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BAILY
Yeah the only mod who actually modded.. and then next thing we know.. you arent mod... what up wit that??

I got fed up with the bullshit of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.