KMC lightsaber club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Like the NRA this is about KMCers who wanna talk about their favourite lightsaber moments and how they think it could of been better. Like this one. starwars cool

Darth Vious
My favorite lightsaber is my own. I made it to reflect the designs of Obi-Wan's TPM/AOTC saber, but with a curved hilt like Count Dooku's saber. It's made out of metal, and other than the parts that were purchassed and then put together, I made it entirely by hand.
As for movie sabers, I have several favorites.
For pure extravegance: Master Windu's electrum plated saber.
For actual use: Count Dooku's curved saber.
For most interesting design: Obi-Wan's TPM/AOTC saber.
For most elegant design: Qui-Gon Jinn's saber

xyz jedi
how can you make one??? They're just computer graphics you know that's why they don't fight as fast. But yeah, Qui-Gon and Maces rocked!

overlord
He's talking lightsaber hilt building, check out google and you'll find multiple websites dedicated to it.

xyz jedi
ah, thanks noob

overlord
You troll!! I give you information and you decide to insult me!!! ranting stick out tongue

Darth Vious
Originally posted by xyz jedi
how can you make one???
With a length of metal pipe, rubber washers, O-Rings, Power Tools, and lots of patience...

exanda kane
Can we slash up the NRA and there right wing cronies?

Ianus
Charleton Heston needs to run this thread.

"Let my people go, damn you, may the Force be with you... etc."

xyz jedi
Originally posted by overlord
You troll!! I give you information and you decide to insult me!!! ranting stick out tongue doh I thought it was your name sad sorry overlord noob extrodinaire, I just like to shorten things.

xyz jedi
lo guys green or purple

starwarsrules14
My fave would be my own(just a drawing) and it be purple^

Tangible God
My favourite ones are the ones in the movies:

The only place where lightsabers make sense, and the only place in which lightsabers actually matter to 99% of the world.

terd40
mine is my favorite. there arent many blaster rifles out there for it to be effective so i just use it for opening beers as a party trick

SS_181st_Snow
Do we need a membership card? And Keggers?

terd40
trust me, its a bad idea to open kegs with lightsabers. drunk
lol, if they did exist would we have to get permits? "yeah, i got my ccl the other day, thats right carrying concealed lightsaber"

xyz jedi
no cards, no recognition, no bullshit!

Just a place to talk. But no spammers or arse heads.

Just a place for gossip

SS_181st_Snow
Woohoo, I got the booze. My fav lightsabers have to be Assajj Ventress', since she can clip them together and make a double-bladed saber, or use both in each hand, it just makes her unpredictable.

Julie
I haven't made a lightsaber just bought a few...half dozen or so

xyz jedi
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Woohoo, I got the booze. My fav lightsabers have to be Assajj Ventress', since she can clip them together and make a double-bladed saber, or use both in each hand, it just makes her unpredictable. cheers at the bar beer big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.