Darth vader (ROTJ) vs a JK-13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
Dont reply unless youve read the cestus deception.

Ianus
Vader could probably take one, but through sheer Force power.

Darth Avis
I think Kit is stronger in the force then metal vader. Plus when tentecles are moving at you at lightspeed you cant really concentrate.

Ianus
He doesn't move at lightspeed due to tentacles, dude. And Vader has offensive Force powers and no qualms about dropping a rock on the thing. Plus Jk inherently are not evil and thus would never kill Vader. Vader, however, would kill a JK.

Darth Avis
first i said the tentecles move very fast. and i just fineshed the cestus deception today (i know i am a very slow reader) and nate did drop the ceiling on him. the JK was killed by an explosive (not killed just went insane) by a close range explosive.

The JK has electrecuting tentecles which vader cunducts electricity. It has a blaster (still better then nothing) and is force sensetive.

Ianus
Uh, the Jk could never close the distance. Vader is notorious for being immune to blaster fire (ESB especially shows this) and the Jk's Force sensitivity just gives it a bonus to anticipate the enemy, it doesn't give them full whupass capability. The fact that JKs were shams and were never meant to be put into action is proof of this even more.

Now, Vader has even in his botched form enough raw energy to toss it around like a ragdoll or drop something on it, assuming he doesn't just throw his lightsaber at it.

Darth Avis
if vader comes to close he will be electrocuted. The droids are bodyguards or to protect someone from one or 2 enemies. if vader throws his blade the JK will dodge with the force and electrocute vader. Sure vader can play with it but how will he block 20 tentacles flying at him? They weren't shames at all. they were bodyguards and serve that purpose perfectly. It can also use that trick it used on kit in the beginning of the book by sending its tentacles underground and surprise the dark lord who can't dodge them since he is no acrobat.

Ianus
Uh, no. Vader > JK Droid.

Darth Faunus
You don't get it. Vader is a Sith Lord. He's not going to fool around with dazzling acrobatics and flashy swordplay. He's going to lift it into the air from a few dozen meters away, and crush it into a tin can. You're dangerously overestimating a droid, Avis.

Ianus
Yeah, in the words of Palpatine...

"You can't **** with him.... he's a Sith Lord!"

Darth Faunus
Words of wisdom. . .

Darth Avis
fine lets say this: vader crushes the droid like a tin can. Out of the dark appear 5 JKs

Darth Faunus
Then he lifts them all up and crushes all of them like tin cans. . .

Darth Avis
they all are like 100 pounds. He can't lift over 500 pounds.

Darth Faunus
Where do you get these bullshit numbers from? And who the hell says that Vader can't lift five hundred pounds? Yoda lifted an X-Wing, which I can safely say ways several tons. And now Vader can't lift 500 lbs? You've officially degenerated to Noobishness, Avis.

Darth Avis
please dont insult. yoda lifted an x wing yoda who is far more powerful in the force then vader. Show me a time when Anakin or vader lifted over 500 pounds. I think the droids have to weigh at least 100 pounds.

jollyjim311
Well, I haven't read it, but in ROTS, when Vader is new to the suit, and is still feeling wounded from his duel with Obi Wan, he crushes all those medical supplies and metal in the room, simply because he is not supressing himself. Now think about when he has learned from Sidious over all those years, is accustom to the siut, and is exerting himself.

P.S. Even though he could, who says he needs to lift them up to crush them?

Darth Avis
I am an idiot!!! you are right. he need not lift them. DUH!!! but still can he crush all of them at one time (if he doesnt his suit will be smoking and zappy)

Darth Faunus
Since you want to get technical, I'll pull one of your little tricks.

Vader is said to possess 80% of Sidious's raw power and potential. Yoda is obviously not far above Sidious in terms of raw power, or we would have crushed him in their duel. So we can safely say that Vader possesses only slightly less than 80% of Yoda's power.

And I really don't care what 'you think'. Unless you can show me substantial evidence as to the droids' weight (which there is none of), I won't budge. The point is irrelevant, anyway. Vader tore several hundred pounds worth of debris from the wall in ESB with noticeable ease and comfort.

Lastly, are you going to tell me that Vader is stronger in terms of physical strength than he is with the Force? Please.

Darth Avis
ohh yea. i forgot ESB. havent seen it in months. you are right.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Avis
ohh yea. i forgot ESB...

No offense but Jesus man, thats just lame.

Darth Avis
the last time i saw it was like 5 months ago.

Ianus
Last time I saw it was five years ago or more.

I still remember everything about it. They play it every Thanksgiving and every Christmas and Fourth of July on USA network.

Darth Avis
then i will watch it in a few days.

Ianus
You should. It's the best episode.

overlord
Watched it today actually.. Been a real long while.
Thanks to watching it I really noticed they had lock downs with lightsabers most of the time, something wich was mostly replaced by flashy moves in the prequels.
I can now see why they just decided to call it Shienn.. stick out tongue
(Sounds as some kind of excuse to me actually.)

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Since you want to get technical, I'll pull one of your little tricks.

Vader is said to possess 80% of Sidious's raw power and potential. Yoda is obviously not far above Sidious in terms of raw power, or we would have crushed him in their duel. So we can safely say that Vader possesses only slightly less than 80% of Yoda's power.

I thought math was my little trick. stick out tongue Vader has this for sure.

You also could add that Yoda lifted a X-wing after he had been stagnant for 20 years. Vader is 80% of ROTJ Sidious, who has been studying Jedi Lore captured from the Temple for the last 20 years. ROTJ Sidious > ESB Yoda by a good deal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.