I had to go to the hopsicle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Cherry
i had to go to the hospital and the ambulance came to my school to pic me up because i was having bronchial spasms and miniseizures and it was scary, but my paramedic was SOOO hot! and he was only 21...he was so great...droolio and i got lots of needles and stuff... everyone was scared cuz i wouldnt stop shaking and coughing up blood...but the paramedic made it all betetr droolio well kind of....

Neo_Version 7
Talk about having an exciting day.

_Sanctuary_
yeah....

Bloigen
That happened to me when a pigeon stole my neck.

Neo_Version 7
Pigeons can't do that.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Pigeons can't do that.

Obviously you've never seen a scottish pigeon!

Wild Cherry
im afraid of pigeons...one bit me once...sad

Bloigen

Rogue Jedi
going to the hospital sux. i went to the ER a while back with an ear infection.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Bloigen
Obviously you've never seen a scottish pigeon!
A ned?

Wild Cherry

Bloigen
Originally posted by eggmayo
A ned?

What the f**k? How can you think a pigeon is a ned? You've probably never seen a ned.

Rogue Jedi
i fear doctors.

Bloigen
doctors fear I

nick1811
ive never had to go to the doctors (apart from when i was born) thumb up

Syren
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
i had to go to the hospital and the ambulance came to my school to pic me up because i was having bronchial spasms and miniseizures and it was scary, but my paramedic was SOOO hot! and he was only 21...he was so great...droolio and i got lots of needles and stuff... everyone was scared cuz i wouldnt stop shaking and coughing up blood...but the paramedic made it all betetr droolio well kind of....

In between spewing blood all over his trousers and spasming like a nutcase, did you manage to get his number? stick out tongue

Bloigen
So BLEEEARRRGHHHHH are you AVAVAVAAVAHAILABLE some BLEARGGGGGGGHHHHHH time.

Syren
laughing

Just like that, yeah yes

hotsauce6548
That happened to me when a pigeon stole my neck.

I hate it when that happens... no expression

Slay
I was attacked by a buzzard once...

Bloigen
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I hate it when that happens... no expression

Same here. *shakes fist at sky* DAMN YOU PIGEONS!!

eggmayo
What the f**k? How can you think a pigeon is a ned? You've probably never seen a ned.
I was comparing neds to pigeons. There's millions of them and all they do is shit on everything.

Syren
laughing Eggmayo! That's classic...

Bloigen
Originally posted by eggmayo
I was comparing neds to pigeons. There's millions of them and all they do is shit on everything.

Good one. Very humourous, If i laughed at jokes I would laugh at that.

Syren
I bet you had a sly giggle... shifty

eggmayo
Its more true than funny..

Bloigen
No, not at all. ninja

Mr Parker
wow sorry to hear you wen through all that cherry,glad you at least got a hot looking stud to help make it through the day though.lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.