obi-wan sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Naresh
can someone make me one, i been looking for hours on different forums for someone to make me one.it could have obi-wan at the side with a city from star wars in the background , ob wan pointing his lightsaber, at the bottom my name and at the other end The Way of the Mynock Is Undefeatable.Become A Jedi., or something like that something or the background could be musfarar, if u could plz make it good

Master Naresh
i have all day so if u wan tto help me make one PM ME

Master Naresh
it could match my avvie?

Master Naresh
and can i add words to 80x 80 avatar?

Master Naresh
i have gotten one what i want, here's it , the back ground is the firey world of musfarar , in the center is the scene with obi wan and anakin fighting , u know the one on the front of the DVD,with the two lightsabres form a X and their in a lightsabrehold(the uploaded image),at one end obi wan with his lighsabre drawn (faded) and at the other end (anakin with his light sabre drawn(faded also) And At The Bottom of the two of them fighting ,says "The Battle Of Ages"
"Good Vs Evil"
"Master Naresh"
and tahts it , you can put in your credit anywhere so the other forums will know who made it, can someone do that?

Master Naresh
perfect~!,if u make it tell me thanks in advance

Lana
Use the official request thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t18944.html

Master Naresh
ok

WindDancer
Please use the link provided by Lana.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.