Geonosian Arena Monsters Vs. Rancor and Wampa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Reek, Nexu and Acklay vs. OT Monsters, who wins?

I realize I have failed to make a great thread, but I am trying to breath a small amount of life into the dying Star Wars Versus Forum.

Darth Faunus
The Wampa would get torn apart, skewered, or trampled in seconds. The Ranocr would be difficult, and would almost certainly crush the Nexu before its death. It may well take out the Acklay, albeit with heavy wounds, before being run into the ground by a Reek.

ArthasKnight
Are we talking young or full-sized rancor? Young rancors are small and vulnerable (i.e. KOTOR) but full-sized rancors are very, very tough (i.e. Jedi Academy).

In either case, the wampa would get clobbered by the acklay or the reek. If it's a young rancor I'd say it could take out the nexu but then it too would be beaten by the reek or the acklay. If it were a full-sized rancor, then it would beat everything.

Darth_Glentract
The ROTJ rancor would take the other three by itself.

Ianus
Well, if it were that Uber Rancor it could take all four of them by itself.

overlord
The insane rhino (reek, smell, I don't know) would freaking jump through everybody. And I mean that literally.

Tangible God
The rancors used on Dathomir were even bigger than the ROTJ ones.

Lets use them!

Ianus
I say we use the Uber rancor. Like in one of the PC games, or in KOTOR 1 under Taris

overlord
You mean Super Saiyan Rancor from JK-3? He would throw them all away!! eek!

Ballister
Well, you're right about one thing. The wampa would like get slashed apart. No litterally, one slash and it's dead. As for the Rancor, what about that mutated Rancor from JKJA? That would be a bit tough.

Ballister
Wait hold on, there's a Rancor in ROTJ?

Ballister
Oh yeah, now I remember.

kamikz
Tripple post, try editing next time. The mutated Rancor in JK:JA would do this easy as shit, lightsabers wouldent hurt his skin very much and it's also much taller. A normal Rancor, hmm I don't know, mabey if it got the Reek killed quickly.

Darth Faunus
The Mutated Rancor would kill everything here with a sneeze.

SS_181st_Snow
I'd have to say the Rancor takes this. And does anyone notice the giant Spider-like creature from the geonosian arena (Don't know their names) does the same sound as when the Gammorrean was eaten by the rancor in Ep 6? Justa fun fact.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
The Mutated Rancor would kill everything here with a sneeze.

It'll breathe that strange green breath and everyone would die.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Ianus
Well, if it were that Uber Rancor it could take all four of them by itself.
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The ROTJ rancor would take the other three by itself.

Ballister
Hey, I never did get past that level with the MR. It's so friggin' hard!!!

darthsith19
Geonosian monsters. IMO any of them'd beat the Wampa (but not before getting seriously injured) and any 2 could probably defeat the Reek.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Ballister
Hey, I never did get past that level with the MR. It's so friggin' hard!!!

You just keep running away. . .

Ballister
Whazzat?

Council#13
I say rancor owns because it eats its partner and geonosian arena monsters

jollyjim311
It's the ROTJ Rancor.
Do you guys think the Wampa could take the Nexu?

overlord
omg.. ROTJ rancor is small, the reek would beat the hell out of him and his partner.

Darth Faunus
The Wampa is a non-factor here. The nexu would tear it apart. The Acklay or Reek would kill it by flinching.

IKC
I don't know. I think the Wampa could take the Nexu. They strike me as being built like bears.

DiamondBullets
Why does everyone make out the wampa to be some weak-ass pushover???

IKC
Because he got his arm cut off by a lightsaber, most likely. Hey, I don't think he's a pushover. Like I said, he'd probably take the Nexu and maybe give the Aklay a little trouble before he dies.

Rancor would eat them all, though.

Ballister
I DON'T know.... EEHEEHEEHEE *Starts smashing head against the table*
Anyways. The wampas are weak-ass pushovers because they are. That's like asking "Why does everyone say Hitler was a Nazi", it's just fact.

IKC
Good job supporting the "fact." Your debating skills are commendable.

Great Vengeance
The krayt dragon from kotor rips them all to shreds.

IKC
No, any krayt dragon does. Baby krayt dragons are as big as full-grown rancors. That isn't the question and it's akin to saying "Exar Kun rips them all to shreds" when the fight is Jango and Boba Fett versus Han Solo and Chewbacca.

Ianus
I would pay to see that fight.

Ballister
Originally posted by IKC
Good job supporting the "fact." Your debating skills are commendable.

Yes! Yes they are!

Ballister
Fine, you want support? Wampa dies with one (or 3, I forget) slash.

IKC
You could have merely edited your previous post.

And that's hardly support. Tell me why a Nexu could take a Wampa, which is bigger and presumably stronger. The only thing the Nexu has is speed.

Ballister
Okay look, I barely remember Episode II. I've only seen it once, and that was in theatres. I don't remember the creatures, only that big thing that looks like a dinosaur. And also a blurry image of a spider.

DiamondBullets
The nexu got kicked off a column by a girl swinging on a chain---if ya ask me, that looks more pathetic than getting an arm cut-off by a lightsaber.

Yeah, the Krayt is pretty tyte. The one in the video game, "Star Wars: Boutny Hunter" sucked tho. As Jango, you kill it in the game with out breaking a sweat.

The Sando Aqua Monster would destroy all. It's the one Qui-Gon referred to as the "bigger fish". They breathe air and can walk on land.

overlord
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Why does everyone make out the wampa to be some weak-ass pushover??? Because an Acklay would cut him up with ease, the Reek would beat him to a pulp and the Nexu.. Well, he may not survive but he will certainly shred the wampa.
Sure, the Wampa is cool but he isn't big enough nor does he have some sort of armor to keep himself from getting shred.

As for the Rancor. I think his bones would get crushed by a Reek.

Illustrious
Whazzat?

Keep running away and go flip a switch. Dead Mutated Rancor.

IKC
Reeks aren't big enough. The rancor has faced two charging banthas before (Tales from Jabba's Palace) and come out relatively unscathed. Rancor takes this by itself, again.

It's made easier if the wampa goes after the Nexu, which is a battle it can and will win.

overlord
Haven't you seen the movie? The Reek is big enough and would really crush bones with his head.
The Rancors body isn't build strong enough. And the ROTJ one is small.

jollyjim311
Fine, you want support? Wampa dies with one (or 3, I forget) slash.

It actually lives thank you very much. It leads a band of Wampas against Luke later on in a novel during the most small-worlded and stupid encounter ever.

IKC
Compare the size of a reek with the size of a bantha, overlord.

Banthas are built twice as big, and the ROTJ rancor took on two of them as well as Tusken riders at once. The reek will be child's play in comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.