-=- Suggestions Open (Graphics Card) -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Today i am going to replace my ld Rip - Off GeForce 4 MX 440, which is the EXACT same thing as a GeForce 2 only the basterds just added a few mbs an called it a G4... fvckers.. can't even support partical shadding.

Anyways, My Choices are ATI and nVidia, althought I prefer nVidia, they ahve disappointed me, i don't want to spend TOOO much, around 100$, and i'd be happy with 256mb or 128mb, So, you the experts, what should I be looking for in the ATI and nVidia.

Koala MeatPie
I settled on the

nVidia GeForce FX 5500

256mb AGP

Hit_and_Miss
good choice... always pic the one with the highest numbers...

Koala MeatPie
There is barl any difference, eccept I can now Run F.E.A.R. ... But I barely get 7 FPS on minimum details.. I updated the drivers and All.. BUUUT I desperatly want it to work PROPERLY, i know there is somethign I can do.. i have 768 mbs RAM and 2.4 ghz P4 processor.

El_NINO
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Today i am going to replace my ld Rip - Off GeForce 4 MX 440, which is the EXACT same thing as a GeForce 2 only the basterds just added a few mbs an called it a G4... fvckers.. can't even support partical shadding.

Anyways, My Choices are ATI and nVidia, althought I prefer nVidia, they ahve disappointed me, i don't want to spend TOOO much, around 100$, and i'd be happy with 256mb or 128mb, So, you the experts, what should I be looking for in the ATI and nVidia.

If you could please tell me your computer specs and what motherboard you have, I will glady recommend the best VC out there.

Hit_and_Miss
how well do you look after you pc???
have you put all your settings to best performance over quality?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.