Road Rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ron Jeremy
Ever lost it?
smile

Ever had some one lose it with you?

What do you think about it smile

jaden101
road rage is the most rock n roll thing ever...people who are normally pleasant turning into deranged freaks and losing the plot at people who could be murdering manical giants with guns

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by jaden101
road rage is the most rock n roll thing ever...people who are normally pleasant turning into deranged freaks and losing the plot at people who could be murdering manical giants with guns

I often lose it I have got out of the car a few times and behaved badly shifty

KharmaDog
I had a guy get out of his car and smash the hood of mine once. When I got out of my jeep and he saw that I wass 6'9 it seemed that he had a change of heart.

jaden101
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I had a guy get out of his car and smash the hood of mine once. When I got out of my jeep and he saw that I wass 6'9 it seemed that he had a change of heart.

and therin proves my point...everyone LOOKS equal behind the wheel of a car...then when the shit hits the fan... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ron Jeremy

I weigh 17stone 8 pounds and bench 165 Kg for reps, I have posted my pic - When I get out of the car they get back in smile and I know Jaden is a big guy as well as I've seen his pic.

grey fox
I know a guy who keeps a door-handle underneath his seat in case things get 'out of hand'

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by grey fox
I know a guy who keeps a door-handle underneath his seat in case things get 'out of hand'

Good Plan smile lets say I have a leveller smile

jaden101
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
I weigh 17stone 8 pounds and bench 165 Kg for reps, I have posted my pic - When I get out of the car they get back in smile and I know Jaden is a big guy as well as I've seen his pic.

i usually just laugh when i'm the victim of road rage...which isn't very often given that i walk everywhere i need to go on a day to day basis...although pressing the pedestrian crossing button and holding up traffic usually gets a response

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by jaden101
i usually just laugh when i'm the victim of road rage...which isn't very often given that i walk everywhere i need to go on a day to day basis...although pressing the pedestrian crossing button and holding up traffic usually gets a response
I love it smile

Ron Jeremy
The dark side of Road Rage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Noye

KharmaDog
I used to get angry, but eventually I learned that it is not worth it. People are crazy, people are stupid, just best to go about your business.

'Bout the only thing that I do now is either wave and smile or blow a kiss. It just pisses them off even more, so maybe it isn't the best thing to do, but it gives me a chuckle.

Ron Jeremy
I used to get angry, but eventually I learned that it is not worth it. People are crazy, people are stupid, just best to go about your business.

'Bout the only thing that I do now is either wave and smile or blow a kiss. It just pisses them off even more, so maybe it isn't the best thing to do, but it gives me a chuckle.

I often go over and use my airhorn on their open or shut window. smile

eggmayo
I went all out on a guy with a lead pipe, despite being 15.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by eggmayo
I went all out on a guy with a lead pipe, despite being 15.

Not much to brag about on this forum. In fact, most people would consider you pretty much a dumbass to have beaten a guy in a fit of raod rage.

Oh yeah, and what were you doing driving at 15, don't you have to be at least 16?

Such extreme stories as this often sound of people trying to impress other people or complete bullsh*t.

eggmayo
Not much to brag about on this forum. In fact, most people would consider you pretty much a dumbass to have beaten a guy in a fit of raod rage.

Oh yeah, and what were you doing driving at 15, don't you have to be at least 16?

Such extreme stories as this often sound of people trying to impress other people or complete bullsh*t.
I forgot sarcasm cannot be denoted through an internet forum.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by eggmayo
I forgot sarcasm cannot be denoted through an internet forum.

shifty oh it often is - but you were caught out, relax eggmayo smile

so your 15 it's ok

debbiejo
Do I engage in road rage?......NEVER....No need to...I just turn up the radio....

Now I've had people angry at me when "stop and go" traffic...once someone zoomed in front of me and kept slamming on his brakes causing me to do the same...cause he felt I was doing that to him purposely...then he stopped right in the middle of traffic...JUST STOPPED...so I blared the horn...then he pulled beside me.cry...I kinda got freaked out....People in Detroit carry guns....so I slowed way way down as to not be next to him.....good thing he got off at the next exit...

botankus
I'll tell you what caused that road rage. Here's Debs' car just moments before all that happened:

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by botankus
I'll tell you what caused that road rage. Here's Debs' car just moments before all that happened:

laughing out loud tremendous smile

debbiejo
I'll tell you what caused that road rage. Here's Debs' car just moments before all that happened: HAHAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud laughing out loud

Then did one of these numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

botankus
Wow! That's some serious rage you got there!

debbiejo
I'm huge...........!!!!!

botankus
hysterical

I'd be pissed too if I was smothered by women's underwear!

Oh, wait a minute....

Nay sayer
I try to never be in a rush because I only get road rage when I'm trying to be somewhere at a certain time and traffic is holding me up. But yeah, I've lost it and have started screaming things like "Pick a lane and stay in it"-- I don't know--I always feel really badly afterward because the people I yell at always end up being old. And that's just not right.

botankus
Originally posted by Nay sayer
I try to never be in a rush because I only get road rage when I'm trying to be somewhere at a certain time and traffic is holding me up. But yeah, I've lost it and have started screaming things like "Pick a lane and stay in it"-- I don't know--I always feel really badly afterward because the people I yell at always end up being old. And that's just not right.

Hey, you're that guy who was yelling at me when I wouldn't pick a lane the other day, aren't you? If my gears weren't half-broken, I was planning on running you off of a bridge to help solve our little problem.

debbiejo
hysterical

I'd be pissed too if I was smothered by women's underwear!

Oh, wait a minute.... laughing out loud laughing out loud

NO, that's happiness...

Ron Jeremy
Hey, you're that guy who was yelling at me when I wouldn't pick a lane the other day, aren't you? If my gears weren't half-broken, I was planning on running you off of a bridge to help solve our little problem.

laughing out loud

tabby999
i've caught myself getting rather angry at people, but i'm generally prettty good. i keep a steel bar under my seat incase some idiot tries to kill me. then again i'm 6'4 and 115kilos, so i dont see many people taking a shot

GCG
Last time i skidded, I threw my helmet at the windscreen of a van this idiot was driving. He came out from a one way street, and ****ed off telling me i was right. I reported him to the cozzers and they said that since there was no collision, they couldnt do anything about it.

Got miffed with them and almost got arrested.

Wankers !

debbiejo
My Father has quite a temper....OH...he's played chicken with people with his truck.........I think he has issues

botankus
Originally posted by GCG
Last time i skidded, I threw my helmet at the windscreen of a van this idiot was driving. He came out from a one way street, and ****ed off telling me i was right. I reported him to the cozzers and they said that since there was no collision, they couldnt do anything about it.

Wankers !

Wow, I must be out of sync with European slang. There are 7 phrases in this post that I don't understand either the meaning of the word or its intended context. laughing out loud

debbiejo
Could Cozzers be one of them? blink ..I guess cops? big grin

botankus
Originally posted by GCG

Wankers !
I'm going to guess here (promise, no Internet help):

skidded = hmm, could be like a motorcycle skid, but I would assume it was minor b/c he threw his helmet at the van.

windscreen = windshield?

****ed off = uh, how about 'yelled at me?'

'i was right' = Right side of the road?

Cozzers = cops

miffed = pissed?

Wankers! = ****!

debbiejo
Wankers... laughing out loud laughing out loud blink

botankus
Did we ever get an official ruling on "Wankers?" I'm dying to know.

debbiejo
Is that like "Oh Geebee's"........"Oh Wankers" blink

whobdamandog
damn Brits..don't know how speak English good like us mericans..

debbiejo
I thought "Wind screen" was something you put on to protect against harsh winds.... blink lol

whobdamandog
Did we ever get an official ruling on "Wankers?" I'm dying to know.

Hey botankus..I noticed you never write responses that are more than a line or so..could it be that you are afraid of creating a "typo?"

I believe this is the case. If you do make a typo, then everyone can "own" you with the response.

Go ahead and write a couple paragraphs without using the edit or spellcheck function...If you dare!!! But know that I'll be on you like white on rice...Mwahahahahahahaha...laughinglaughing

botankus
I don't use the spellcheck option and don't even know where it is, unless you're referring to Microsoft Word's spellchecking function. No need to use it anyways, because I'm arti..articulaaaattt....ah, hell, I'm just anti-typo!

Hey, I wrote 2 paragraphs in the Anti-Bush Vocab Quiz thread this morning!

So, now that I'm typing a couple of paragraphs, let's talk about your username and avatar. First off, I'm assuming that it's pronounced, "Who Be Da Man, Dog." Right?
Second of all, what's the deal with Gary Coleman? Are you a Different Strokes fan, or are you Mr. Coleman in real life?

Ah, what's next? Oh, this is the Road Rage thread. But first, let me answer your question about why I'm afraid to type more than one line. It could be, but I'm not entirely sure, because most of my responses are in response to something someone else had said (got that?), and instead of doing some ridiculous 20-post debate, I just keep the response simple. Remember, it's quality, not quantity. Anyone can type paragraphs of B.S. like I'm doing now.

debbiejo
Maybe it "Type-a-phobia"....fear of typing....

botankus
My fingers are shaking with each keystroke. fear

Doh! That was another one-sentence response. Please don't report me to the Mods.

whobdamandog
I don't use the spellcheck option and don't even know where it is, unless you're referring to Microsoft Word's spellchecking function. No need to use it anyways, because I'm arti..articulaaaattt....ah, hell, I'm just anti-typo!

Hey, I wrote 2 paragraphs in the no capitalizationnti-Bush Vocab Quiz thread this morning!

So, now that I'm typing a couple of paragraphs, let's talk about your username and avatar. First off, I'm assuming that it's pronounced, "Who Be Da Man, Dog." Right?
Second of all, what's the deal with Gary Coleman? Are you a Different Strokes fan, or are you Mr. Coleman in real life?

Ah, what's next? Oh, this is the Road Rage thread. But first, let me answer your question about why I'm afraid to type more than one line. It could be, but I'm not entirely sure, because most of my responses are in response to something someone else had said (got that?), and instead of doing some ridiculous 20-post debate, I just keep the response simple. Remember, it's quality, not quantity. Anyone can type paragraphs of B.S. like I'm doing now.

No capitlization needed for "anti." laughing laughing

PS. I am Gary Coleman.

PSS. You have just been owned.

PSS. Just joking wit ya bud, don't take it too seriously...

botankus
Gary...it's the title of a thread, so it does deserve capitalization.

Don't worry, I don't take anyone seriously! Well, except Jackie Malfoy.

justdecent
some guy in nyc kicked the side of my car in cuz he thought i drove too close to him... I was soooooooo pissed!! mad

ladygrim

laughing out loud people who havent the patience to stay in traffic or get pissed off easy shouldnt be on the road .....there the ones who cause accidents and it pees me off because the get away with repeatedly ......you wait til im on the road then they wont im not 6'9 im 5'2/3 ill bit there knee caps off laughing out loud

RagingSilent
Well, my sister's quite bad on the roads o.o She gets really impatient if she has to wait for about 2 seconds for someone to move...she starts swearing all over the placemessed I really don't think it's wise to get so worked up while driving, it's very dangerous. It could lead to a car accident.

debbiejo
Yeah........Just pop in a CD.....Listen to some music...

RagingSilent
I try to but it's her car so she believes that she has all control over the song choosing..BAH..damn hersad

Lana
Well, when I'm in the car the rules are the driver makes all the rules....meaning I pick the music stick out tongue

I tend to get irritated with people who drive like complete idiots. Which there are a surprising number of around here. People who do stuff like run stop signs, try and turn into you, brake for no reason, etc...

debbiejo
People that ride their brakes bother me a lot.......

Lana
Or those who suddenly stop and turn without signalling....

debbiejo
Well I'll tell you something....some self discovery...WE ARE HAVING WHITE OUT CONDITIONS HERE!!!.....And the stupid lady in font of me doesn't know how to drive in the snow!!!!!.....I almost hit her, couldn't go around her when she slammed on her breaks because she missed her turn..sliding all over the place....making me slide to avoid her.......she should of gave up and kept going!!!....couldn't go around her.....another car was coming!!!! eek! ....Must of just missed her by 2 inches............ mad

mentalguy
if someone tries to to damage my truck. theyre gonna see what my 12 gauge looks like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.