the official narutaru thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool blue14
it's about this girl and this little thing that protects her and stuff it's like zatch bell dese things were sent to have human patrners and she's fighting for her life it all stareted once she went to her granparents house
and swimmed thru this golden gate and all this weird stuff happened

spencerspider
i thought this said naruto thread i was like o no he gonna get cussed out but what is this hm sounds ok. weird name though

cool blue14
yea and here's a pic

takuto
laughing out loud I thought you messed up Naruto's spelling as well. Nice avvy, though.

cool blue14
post here people

cool blue14
post here

Black Adam
well like most of Kitoh's series, it starts off innocently(this one it makes you believe it's just another magical monster fighting kids show) and then the shit hits the fan.

horrible things happen to kids, repeat for 12 volumes

The ending sucked.

Classic NES
The Anime was horrible and it seem sadistic for no apparent reason. . .like Gantz, but in a bad way.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Classic NES
The Anime was horrible and it seem sadistic for no apparent reason. . .like Gantz, but in a bad way.

the anime was pretty tame and censored compared to the later chapters of the manga.

and yeah, Mohiro has some issues to work out.

yami180
i havent heard of narutaru untill just recently but it is a kewl anime besides the fact that the one shy girl keeps tryin to kill herself.....

thumb down
o and it is pretty funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.