Batman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sam_drugbringer
Batman has 10 minutes prep

GO!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer

GO! Is this a race?

srankmissingnin
Batman has 10 minutes prep

GO!

Just enought time to update his will.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Just enought time to update his will. Wolverine has a will?

cheldon
batma loses and this has been done before

snoopdogg
Batman would have to rely on one of his gadgets to get a win. Which is possible. If he stays out of the way of the claws which he is capable of doing then he can take Wolverine down.

50/50 here.

wolverine8888
how does batman stay away from some one far more agile and quicker then he? also what are bat arangs and most of batmans equipment he carries with him going to effect wolverine if it even hits him.

braz
^true, he has friggin metal bones and a healing factor for cripes sake...and one punch from batman on wolverines skull would just break his hand, then wolverine counters, it n stabs em with those claws

Piedmon
Well... Batman gets ten minutes to pick his weaponry, so he'd probably go with that taser in his armor....

I'd give him the edge over Logan 6/10

wolverine8888
areu seorus lol. taser supose to stop wolverine were lightning has not? or bullets or granades? besides the fact batman would first have to hit wolverien with it which wont likly happen. second the tazer wouldent do crapp to wolverine.

Piedmon
No, you don't get it.... electrify his armor. As in, everytime Wolverine comes into contact with Batman's armor, he gets a 50,000 volt shock or something. One hit might not put him down, but multiple blasts in rapid succession could do some serious damage.

I think even with the time to select his weapons, Batman doesn't have time to study Wolverine, so he's going into this fight blind. That's the only reason he doesn't take this fight easily.

sam_drugbringer
Also, Batman's suit is made of incredibly fibers. I'm not sure if Wolverine could cut through it.

If I gave batman an hour, we all know he would win, but 10 minitues limits his time but I think gives him enough to figure out what weapon he allready has that can take wolverine down.

Batman 7/10.

sam_drugbringer
Oh. Batman has prep and knows who wolverine is.

Creshosk
Poison gas.

Pssh. . down goes wolvie. . . He's not known for being able to handle poison.

The_Blob
Wolverine would not stand there and breathe all the gas in. Bat goes down hard.

who?-kid
This has been done already... more than once... pretty long threads too...

Wolvie wins.

grey fox
Stabby stabby.

wolverine8888
Also, Batman's suit is made of incredibly fibers. I'm not sure if Wolverine could cut through it.

If I gave batman an hour, we all know he would win, but 10 minitues limits his time but I think gives him enough to figure out what weapon he allready has that can take wolverine down.

Batman 7/10.
right body armor can stop adamatium blades..........right.

also wolverines comes in to conntact with bat man mean he have to hit bat man for the shock to work. hmm wolverines a master of ever form of combat all wolverine needs is one lash and bye bye batman.

botcherby
The Bat always wins. He'd have some anti-metal in one of his pouches obviously!

If he didn't... why batman would just drop a building on little ol' James. That. Would. Stop. Wolvey. and don't even begin to start chattin' about how Wolvey can survive a nuke.... yes we all know this crap piece of writing, but the building would knock Wolvey unconcious, as does a punch from Hulk, or Thor... or that dude (the big strong one)that hangs with Blood...thingy (the vampire guy)

wolverine8888
Originally posted by botcherby
The Bat always wins. He'd have some anti-metal in one of his pouches obviously!

If he didn't... why batman would just drop a building on little ol' James. That. Would. Stop. Wolvey. and don't even begin to start chattin' about how Wolvey can survive a nuke.... yes we all know this crap piece of writing, but the building would knock Wolvey unconcious, as does a punch from Hulk, or Thor... or that dude (the big strong one)that hangs with Blood...thingy (the vampire guy)
lol lol lol lol lol yup u realing are a complete and utter moron.
first off wolverine has taken many many many many htis form hulk with out being knocked out. wolverine has taken hits from herc and been fine. ur talken about blood sream and u mean rough-rough house who is 75-100 ton character who wolverine beats the crapp out of many many tiems using just his fists no claws.
then there calibain, thing,windego and many other power houses that have it wolverine and he has been right back at them and completly fine

wolverine8888
also how is batman supose to drop a biulding on him?

sam_drugbringer
Exsploseives proboly.

Anyway, just beacuse wolverine's claws are unbreakable, I don't see why they can cut through anything. batman's suit might hold.

who?-kid
I don't see how Batman can win, when written right...

- He can't knock him out
- He has a chance of hurting his hands/feet when trying to punch or kick him
- Batman is maybe a bit a better fighter, but Wolverines experience equals things out
- Wolverine is probably stronger and faster (this will upset the Batboys)
- Batman has to hold his distance
- Wolverine can kill Batman with one stab
- IF Batman manages to hurt Wolverine, his healing factor will kick in
- Wolverine is tougher than Batman
- Wolverine doesn't mind killing

Batman is going down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.