The Official Knights of the Zodiac thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool blue14
it's about dese knights that have powers and they hunt down other evil knights has anyone else seen this show

id369
Knights of the Zodiac is a sorry excuse for an anime/manga.

On the other hand Saint Seiya rules over all anime/manga. lol

cool blue14
lol it's the same thing

darkfan76

cool blue14
cool and i live in japan so. it's called knights of zodiac

cool blue14
post here people

Darth Macabre
Umm if I were a knight I'd want to be the Saint of Phoenix.

darkfan76
Originally posted by cool blue14
post here people

One of my favorites!. Like his bad a$$ attitude ... mad
He always appears at the right moment to kick some a$$ big grin

And what I like most is his immortality... no matter what you do to him we will eventually come back from death to fight...

I guess he's the more powerful bronze saint:

(1) Phoenix
(2) Pegassus
(3) Andromeda
(4) Dragon
(5) Cygnus.

Who do you think is the more powerful?

id369
Gold Saint Tier List.

Uber G Saints; Shion , Dohko.
High G Saints; Saga, Shaka, Aiolos
Mid G Saints; Canon, Camus, Mu, Shura, Milo, Aiolia ,
Low G Saints; Eeath Mask, Aphrodite, Aldebaran.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by darkfan76
One of my favorites!. Like his bad a$$ attitude ... mad
He always appears at the right moment to kick some a$$ big grin

And what I like most is his immortality... no matter what you do to him we will eventually come back from death to fight...

I guess he's the more powerful bronze saint:

(1) Phoenix
(2) Pegassus
(3) Andromeda
(4) Dragon
(5) Cygnus.

Who do you think is the more powerful?

1)phoenix
2) Pegassus
3) Dragon
4)Cygnus (swan)
5) Andromeda

I think thats about right, what do you guys think?

darkfan76
Originally posted by id369
Gold Saint Tier List.

Uber G Saints; Shion , Dohko.
High G Saints; Saga, Shaka, Aiolos
Mid G Saints; Canon, Camus, Mu, Shura, Milo, Aiolia ,
Low G Saints; Eeath Mask, Aphrodite, Aldebaran.

My list of G Saints:

(1) Dohko, Shion, Shaka
(2) Saga, Aiolos, Aiola
(3) Shura, Mu, Camus, Milo
(4) Canon, Death Mask
(5) Aldebaran, Aphrodite

Silver Saints:
(1) Orpheum (only on Hades Saga..Manga.. no anime until Jan 2006)
(2) Perseus (the guy with medussa's shield)
(3) Cepheus (Andromeda's master)
(4) Lizard
(5) All others including Marin and Shina

What about Odin's warriors?

and Poseidon's generals?

darkfan76
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
1)phoenix
2) Pegassus
3) Dragon
4)Cygnus (swan)
5) Andromeda

I think thats about right, what do you guys think? }

My pick for # 3 is Andromeda, since his storm seems powerfull enough to beat both Dragon and Swan. His chains also give him a great advantage

Seiya is just too fast for all of them, probably the only exception is Phoenix, even if Seiya could beat him, he is immortal and would come back to life for more fighting.

Dragon is one hell of a contender but all skilled enemies end up discovering his weakness sooner or later.

Swan is great, but his attacks seem to work better against other Ice warriors.

cool blue14
cool people posting here

cool blue14
but i like the guy with the chain

darkfan76
but i like the guy with the chain

I like him too,..but sometimes.. he just don't act like a guy... ya know...just to much tears for my taste....

Darth Macabre
I just like the Nebula chain, I dont like Andromeda at all. Stupid Shun. lol The only thing keeping me from hating Shun, is because Ikki is absolutly amazing. lol I guess we know where all the good genes went in that family.

id369
I just like the Nebula chain, I dont like Andromeda at all. Stupid Shun. lol The only thing keeping me from hating Shun, is because Ikki is absolutly amazing. lol I guess we know where all the good genes went in that family.

The only thing keeping me from hateing shun is Ikky from betting the living S*** out of me for not taking S*** about his wimpy brother. smokin'

cool blue14
yea and he do look like a girl lol the first time i watched the show and me and my brother watched the show and my brother goes she looks good then i say yea next thing i know he says he's a boy and we look at each other and start laughing u know who he's like haku from naruto.

Darth Macabre
Yeah, he's always thought to be a girl to new comers.

cool blue14
yea not gonna believe me but me and my brother did the same thing wit haku but way worser

cool blue14
look at that u can't tell me that don't look like a girl

cool blue14
same thing with her i mean him

Darth Macabre
Espechially this one.

cool blue14
defantly lol

darkfan76
The pink armour doesn't help either...

cool blue14
lol yea and his long hair

cool blue14
tell u the truth all of them kinda look like girls to me

cool blue14
sasuke kinda looks like a girl 2

cool blue14
post here

cool blue14
post here

Darth Macabre
Not many people know, or even like Knights. So thats why theres no one posting. And plus there's absolutly no conversation going on.

cool blue14
o

darkfan76
o

Has any of you watched the Hades Saga yet? or at least read the manga?

Believe me that is even better than the TV show...

cool blue14
I haven't read it or seen it yet but i'll look into it and check it out

cool blue14
what is it about

cool blue14
o never minee lol

darkfan76

darkfan76
And I forgot to mention that this battle takes place in Hell....

id369
Anyhow you can watch the Hades and Saint Seiya (Unsencord) for free by downloading it here.
Movies http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/507.html
Hades Chapter http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/12.html

You need bittorent to download. I use this one
http://www.bittornado.com/
and Divx player
http://www.divx.com/divx/play/

Darth Macabre
Are they good quality Id?

cool blue14
o and cool

id369
Are they good quality Id?

Quality is close to the original. So yes.

cool blue14
yea

Darth Macabre
Quality is close to the original. So yes.

Hm, I'm going to have to check them out then. Thanks for the tip.

darkfan76
Well.... roll eyes (sarcastic) Have you seen it???

cool blue14
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=6nczA8_B444&search=naruto%20vs. this for anyone who want to watch the naruto vs. sasuke fight

id369
New Topic Shaka vs Saga.

cool blue14
o

darkfan76
Shaka, easily. Saga is powerful, but to defeat Shaka threee G Saints (including Saga) were needed in Hades Chapter...

id369
yea not gonna believe me but me and my brother did the same thing wit haku but way worser

Figured this was going to be brought up. Well in the Manga thier is a side story that explains how Saga became pope and all.

Saga took on old Shion, Arles, Shura, and Aioros. And acomplished his mission to assainate Shion with out figguring out his identitdy. Thats 3 G saints + a silver or gretar Saint.

Also in the manga Saga power is compared to a God the same way Shaka is.

If we go by feats Saga has done just as much as Shaka.

Anyone care to debate?

darkfan76
Figured this was going to be brought up. Well in the Manga thier is a side story that explains how Saga became pope and all.

Saga took on old Shion, Arles, Shura, and Aioros. And acomplished his mission to assainate Shion with out figguring out his identitdy. Thats 3 G saints + a silver or gretar Saint.

Also in the manga Saga power is compared to a God the same way Shaka is.

If we go by feats Saga has done just as much as Shaka.

Anyone care to debate? .

Please correct me if I'm wrong... Didn't Saga take old Shion and Arles by surprise? I wouldn't call that a fight nor a fair victory for Saga... As for Shura and Aioros, I don't remember that.... I thought in both the Manga and the anime Saga had Shura kill Aioros...

As for feats: Saga, just as Kanon, were defeated by the bronze saints when they reached the 7th sense in the anime and in some of the movies (out of continuity); While the best a Bronze Saint did against Shaka was to send him away for a while, when Phoenix made himself explode.

Besides Shaka is the only Knight with the 8th sense. (Well, I guess Phoenix has it too), that allow him to fight full power even in the realm of the dead and in hell.

Yes they are pretty even, but Shaka would win at least 7/10.

id369

Please correct me if I'm wrong... Didn't Saga take old Shion and Arles by surprise? I wouldn't call that a fight nor a fair victory for Saga... As for Shura and Aioros, I don't remember that.... I thought in both the Manga and the anime Saga had Shura kill Aioros...

As for feats: Saga, just as Kanon, were defeated by the bronze saints when they reached the 7th sense in the anime and in some of the movies (out of continuity); While the best a Bronze Saint did against Shaka was to send him away for a while, when Phoenix made himself explode.

Besides Shaka is the only Knight with the 8th sense. (Well, I guess Phoenix has it too), that allow him to fight full power even in the realm of the dead and in hell.

Yes they are pretty even, but Shaka would win at least 7/10.

IN side story, before Saga took conrtol of the Temple, he planed out the assasination of the pope in desguise, while he attempted it Arles, Shura, and Aiors were present to protect Shion from the attacker.

Point is he took on some vary powerfull foes and acomplished his task to the letter.

On top of that Saga has a response to virtually everything Shaka can do.

I thinks its 50/50 it can go either way.

id369
Here is a link to back up my claims
http://members.tripod.com/~PhilipHo/story-intro.htm

darkfan76

I see... the excalibur history. It is out of continuity, regardless it keeps most of the main Saint Seiya background of both the anime and the manga. Well in one of the movies, I think it was the battle against Ares, even Seiya defeated a resurrected Saga.

Shaka and Saga are pretty even:

Strengths
Saga can send people to other dimension
Saga could take the 6 senses from any knight
Saga can control people's minds
Saga can project his ken long distances
Saga can control with his mind the Geminis armour
Saga has a very powerful ken

Shaka could take the 6 senses from any knight
Shaka cand send people to other dimension, to hell or wherever he wants
Shaka can project his ken long distances
Shaka seems to have more powerful telekinetic powers, since he can't prevent people from moving, being miles away
Shaka has a very powerful ken
Shaka has developed the 8th sense.
Shaka can easily resist any kind of mind or soul attack or illusion.
Shaka's eyes can kill when are opened.

Weaknesses:
Saga has no special resistance to mind or soul attacks
Saga has a split personality (a good and a bad side) that can interfere and affect him during a battle.

Shaka's power is diminished after opening his eyes

I don't see Saga sending Shaka to other dimension or playing mind games with him. Shaka has the power to comeback from any dimension and we would end up messing with Saga's mind. I think Saga's only chance is to make it a brawl, ya know.. pure physical fight.. in which he might have a more powerful ken than Shaka but this is just speculation, we've seen Shaka having a ken as powerfull as Aiora's during their little fight, and it seems from the manga and the anime that Aioras ken was more powerful than Saga's.

I still think Shaka could make it 7/10

I see these as more even matches:

Dohko (the young version) vs Shaka
Aiora vs Saga
Milo vs Camus
Death Mask vs Mu
Aldebaran vs Aphrodite
Shura vs Aioros, this one actuallu

darkfan76

I see... the excalibur history. It is out of continuity, regardless it keeps most of the main Saint Seiya background of both the anime and the manga. Well in one of the movies, I think it was the battle against Ares, even Seiya defeated a resurrected Saga.

Shaka and Saga are pretty even:

Strengths
Saga can send people to other dimension
Saga could take the 6 senses from any knight
Saga can control people's minds
Saga can project his ken long distances
Saga can control with his mind the Geminis armour
Saga has a very powerful ken

Shaka could take the 6 senses from any knight
Shaka cand send people to other dimension, to hell or wherever he wants
Shaka can project his ken long distances
Shaka seems to have more powerful telekinetic powers, since he can't prevent people from moving, being miles away
Shaka has a very powerful ken
Shaka has developed the 8th sense.
Shaka can easily resist any kind of mind or soul attack or illusion.
Shaka's eyes can kill when are opened.

Weaknesses:
Saga has no special resistance to mind or soul attacks
Saga has a split personality (a good and a bad side) that can interfere and affect him during a battle.

Shaka's power is diminished after opening his eyes

I don't see Saga sending Shaka to other dimension or playing mind games with him. Shaka has the power to comeback from any dimension and we would end up messing with Saga's mind. I think Saga's only chance is to make it a brawl, ya know.. pure physical fight.. in which he might have a more powerful ken than Shaka but this is just speculation, we've seen Shaka having a ken as powerfull as Aiora's during their little fight, and it seems from the manga and the anime that Aioras ken was more powerful than Saga's.

I still think Shaka could make it 7/10

I see these as more even matches:

Dohko (the young version) vs Shaka
Aiora vs Saga
Milo vs Camus
Death Mask vs Mu
Aldebaran vs Aphrodite
Shura vs Aioros, this one actually happened, but Aioros was keeping an eye on baby Athena, A rematch is needed!!!

cool blue14
you suppose to ask before u post
links on a persons threads

id369

cool blue14
stay off my thread ur banned from this thread and my other threads id369

id369
stay off my thread ur banned from this thread and my other threads id369

Ok?...........................

New Topic.

Out of the 3 strongest G saints who really was the one More fitted to be pope?

Aioros, Saga, or Shaka?

darkfan76
Ok?...........................

New Topic:

1) I still think Shaka could beat Saga 7/10. Good arguments tough...

2) Out of the 3 strongest G saints who really was the one More fitted to be pope?

Aioros, Saga, or Shaka?

No one in the list... It would be Dohko... but he has the special mision of watching the waterfall... Well I guess it should be Aioros, as Arles had selected to be the next pope... It is not only a matter of power but ethics and spiritual awareness of good and evil... For that reason Saga is dismissed: He was suppose to be watching Poseidon but instead of that he messed up all the sanctuary. Shaka seemed to be too proud of himself, and was unable to see the evil in the fake pope during the Sanctuary chapter... Aioros is the man!

id369
No one in the list... It would be Dohko... but he has the special mision of watching the waterfall... Well I guess it should be Aioros, as Arles had selected to be the next pope... It is not only a matter of power but ethics and spiritual awareness of good and evil... For that reason Saga is dismissed: He was suppose to be watching Poseidon but instead of that he messed up all the sanctuary. Shaka seemed to be too proud of himself, and was unable to see the evil in the fake pope during the Sanctuary chapter... Aioros is the man!

Not only that I the Arrow of justice pawns just about anyone and thier attacks. Next to Athena Exclamation its the cheapest overpowerd move in the whole series.

Shaka is better of not being a pope. He does well doing things that no pope could do if you get what I mean.

And Saga if his soul stays clean could be the leader as well.

darkfan76
Not only that I the Arrow of justice pawns just about anyone and thier attacks. Next to Athena Exclamation its the cheapest overpowerd move in the whole series.

Shaka is better of not being a pope. He does well doing things that no pope could do if you get what I mean.

And Saga if his soul stays clean could be the leader as well.

We don't really get to know how a real pope should be or if any special/additional powers are given to him. We know Shion was the old pope..that was followed by Arles, who had selected Aioros but both were killed before that.. and that Saga made the fool of everyone... I'd like to see something of the old Shion days as the pope...

Shaka could be a good choice, but Aioros was selected for his courage, power, wisdom and kindness.. Shaka doesn't seem to have the kindness...

New TOPIC:

Sigfrid (From Asgard Chapter) vs Radamanthis (From Hades Chapter).

What do you think?

id369
We don't really get to know how a real pope should be or if any special/additional powers are given to him. We know Shion was the old pope..that was followed by Arles, who had selected Aioros but both were killed before that.. and that Saga made the fool of everyone... I'd like to see something of the old Shion days as the pope...

Shaka could be a good choice, but Aioros was selected for his courage, power, wisdom and kindness.. Shaka doesn't seem to have the kindness...

New TOPIC:

Sigfrid (From Asgard Chapter) vs Radamanthis (From Hades Chapter).

What do you think?

Vary Good match up. Best of the Best.

I might sound lame but the fight will end up the same way it ended with Canon and Sorento.
Self Sacrafice.

But lets ignore that, I think Sifrid has a better chance of wining. Ramadanthis has to hit his weak point Twice before you can kill him.

And I for one think thier power and speed is even.

cool blue14
stay off my thread id369 stay off stupid ur banned from this thread

id369
stay off my thread id369 stay off stupid ur banned from this thread

Sure Cool Blue.................................

Also
Siegfried

Odin Sword, and Dragon Bravest were some sweet ass Techniques

Tier 1 - Siegfried
Tier 2 - Bud and Mime
Tier 3 - Fenrir, Thor, Alberich, Hagen, Cid (Cid being the strongest)

cool blue14
i just reported ur banned from here soon you'll be banned from kmc now stay off damit

WindDancer
Let's keep things calm everyone. No need for hostilities.

id369
Ok I have no idea whats up with Cool blue, and I dont intend to make it worse.

All I did was post about SS. and you went all beserk.

I think you should cool off.

Anyhow. I think the Hades Chapters continues by the end of this month 17 and after. I hope it gets Fan Subed.

Hades chapter is best next to the Sanctuary chapter in my opinoin.

darkfan76
Cool Blue Buddy,

You started this official thread about Saint Seiya, and as you have seen there is not many people participating.... C'mon.. chill out. Don't be so childish... From the moment you made it the "official" saint seiya thread, it is not longers yours... it belongs to all people posting about Saint Seiya...

I don't see why U don't want Id in the thread... He has only posted about the main topic, and he seems to be one of the few who really knows what he's talking about...

Just keep it cool...

cool blue14
he posted a link a then said bite me that's y i'm madd

id369
Well I couldnt help my self I have to share.

The new Saint Seiya Ova's came out. that continue 2004 hades chapter (finnaly!)

Its called the Inferno chapter

here is a link Enjoy

http://ts.searching.com/search.asp?h=AF8E444B33A349B6AA58A551D209C99E&query=saint+seiya&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

cool blue14
you've been warned already wanna see what happens with another and if u wanna share share on ur own thread

id369
I have bien warned.................................

Now im going to run off and cry myself to sleep.

cool blue14
srry srry srry u can post links

cool blue14
and when i say u i mean id369 only

id369
Well Inferno saga juxt came out, and I have to say althou the art is good, it seems a lil rushed and lost its paced compared to the Hades Chapter.

Has anyone else seen the New OVA's?

Takiko_4ever
nope

id369
Huge news Saint Seiya arc is going to continue. The new manga comes out this summer.

Goldsaint
yeah i saw the new OVAs kinda short. But you get an intro to characters such as Aiacos, Minos, and Orpheus.

I'm just a bit disappointed because it seemed so rushed and very short. However, I am looking forward to its conclusion.

I was reading about a debate concerning Saga vs. Shaka vs. Shion vs. Dohko vs. Aioros

Ok Aioros, other than references we don't know the extent of his power not to mention he was a nice guy so losing to Shura wasn't a real fight since he didn't want to beat him. Aioros was to be the next master of the sanctuary so he must have been strong. Aioros could be the most powerful...

Saga was also another candidate and at the time he and Aioros were the oldest so may be that is why they were chosen to lead, being more experienced and powerful. Saga was known as a demi god with terrifying powers.

As for Shaka, although he had reached eighth sense first, and is the one closest to be a god, Kanon (i think Saga is stronger than Kanon) and Dohko also reached eighth sense. As well as Seiya and Co.

Shaka and Saga would beat Dohko and Shion without a doubt. Dohko may be the most experienced and best fighter, but compared to Cosmos he is no match for Shaka and Saga based on the premise that with gold armor, Dohko had a standstill wtih Shion wearing a surplis.

Surplis are not as strong as Gold armor so Shion must have been slightly stronger. Shion was killed by Saga.

In the battle against Shaka, although Shaka was able to almost defeat the three strong gold saints Saga, Camus and Shura, they weren't wearing gold armors.

Also, Saga was not trying to kill Shaka and hesistated when Shura and Camus stepped too close during the Tenbu Horin attack. If Saga was able to control Aiolia and Aiolia fought to a standstill with Shaka, it can be determined that Saga and Shaka are equals...or Saga is the strongest gold saint.

Seiya and the bronze saints once they take their place as the new gold saints will be much stronger than the old gold saints.

Ikki and Seiya probably have surpassed the gold saints already. Esp when all the bronze saints had kamuis from Athena's blood near the end of the Hades'.

What I am curious to know is that if the Angels are more powerful than the Gold saints. Since the Heaven Chapter took place after Hades assuming that Seiya's armor had been a kamui already...

In theory Ikki should be the most powerful due to his ability to ressurect and the idea of not being able to use an attack on a saint twice.

Extra note: saga was never really defeated by Seiya, it was athena that stopped him not to mention his gold armor had left him because he became evil... With gold armor, Seiya at that point in time even with 7th sense cannot beat Saga.

id369
I am scanlating Saint Seiya Ep. G.
If anyone wants to read some of it let me know.

id369
Some really nice Official Episode G art that I found. It comes in volume 10.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3886/011nt.th.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3886/011nt.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7861/025ao.th.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7861/025ao.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2888/030gh.th.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2888/030gh.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5975/042qj.th.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5975/042qj.jpg

I was on a Saint Seiya forum, and someone posted an armature vid of Saint Seiya.
Its worth a look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyNru-1j8pY&NR

Darth Macabre
Where'd you get them?

id369
Where'd you get them?

In volume 10 from Episode G.
Instead of a Gaiden chapter, you get these four Images.
Not bad, (although I really like the Gaiden Chapters)

You can download the higher quality ones here.
http://rapidshare.com/files/10981983/_SSYE__SS_Episodio_G_-_Illustration_Gallery.rar.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.