Most confusing anime/manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Cherry
What anime/manga do you think is most confusing? i think it's the 3rd evangelion

Thunder Fox
flcl

Faeries_Ascendn
yep deffinatly FLCL
and Chromatie Highschool

_Sanctuary_
Serial experiments Lain was pretty confusing......Like, why was that drug hidden in a mechanical bug? And why was Lain's father watching headless ghosts on a computer? no expression

But it was still absolutely brilliant big grin

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Serial experiments Lain was pretty confusing......Like, why was that drug hidden in a mechanical bug? And why was Lain's father watching headless ghosts on a computer? no expression

But it was still absolutely brilliant big grin ahhh... confuzzling goodness droolioOriginally posted by Thunder Fox
flcl i didnt even think of that! isnt it?

yoko-sama
flcl It is soooo confusing!!!

CodeLyokoFan
from what i watched i had to say FLCL.

Lumenesca
Yeah, there were some elements in Lain that confused me too...but I still loved it.

Flower of the Deep Sleep had some confusing dialogue in it, but I got it for the most part.

I understand Crescent Moon completely, but my friends find it completely confusing smile

Faeries_Ascendn
i luv flcl even if its a tad confusing (but in reality waht anime isnt? - u just hav 2 except it) and i also lyk cresent moon (is that an anime aswell?)
and lain was mad as!!!!!!!!! i rekon it was worse that flcl and i also reckon her mum was a robot (lains mum) or in de early epz i did. i luved the endn- it wasnt wat i was expectn - i though they wud all lyk get blown up n die or sumthin

hehe my post is confusing stick out tongue

princegoku
Evangelion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.