Comics you must read before you even debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok name like alot of issue numbers in here..list the character that it concerns and then the titles number and what ever.

I know for a fact people don't even have alot of comics of certain characters and don't even read them.

Example the famous Wolverine Vs Spiderman..

I am looking for these the most

List all the Spiderman comics you think people should read before they debate then the same goes for Wolverine.

grey fox
Hmmm wolverine snikt , a crap-load of x-emn ...the upcoming ultimate wolverine versus ultimate hulk shifty

thesilverspider
to get a good feel on what spiderman is capable of some of the early amazing spiderman comics are good and mostly all of the one's coming out now since he dont play games like he used 2 do he's more serious now.

jgiant
1. Punisher kills the marvel universe...

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
the upcoming ultimate wolverine versus ultimate hulk shifty Why? Ultimates isn't canon to 616. What the f**k?

brainchild81
Originally posted by jgiant
1. Punisher kills the marvel universe... Ditto

Scoobless
1. Punisher kills the marvel universe...

pffft... half of that story is utter crap.... luring all the X-Men AND their enemies (who don't even get along) to the moon = pish

XerxesLogan
For Spidey? I'd say the whole Maximum Carnage run, aside I also say that i have fealing things are gonna' change with this "Other" story.

Wolverine? The story lines after he had the adimantium ripped out #75 through 85 or so.....and the samething goes for Wolverine...this new arc that's coming up could change everything.

jgiant
Originally posted by Scoobless
pffft... half of that story is utter crap.... luring all the X-Men AND their enemies (who don't even get along) to the moon = pish
At least you admit punisher can kill half the marvel universe...

Scoobless
At least you admit punisher can kill half the marvel universe...

with sufficient prep and the right weapons I think he could take down almost anyone.... i just don't think that particular story was very well written.... took the easy road a little too often

brainchild81
Ditto

jgiant
Originally posted by Scoobless
with sufficient prep and the right weapons I think he could take down almost anyone.... i just don't think that particular story was very well written.... took the easy road a little too often I agree...by the way your new sig is sweet...

Scoobless
I agree...by the way your new sig is sweet...

it's a CrimsonPhoenix original (caption by me)

big grin

DrDoom101
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ok name like alot of issue numbers in here..list the character that it concerns and then the titles number and what ever.

I know for a fact people don't even have alot of comics of certain characters and don't even read them.

Example the famous Wolverine Vs Spiderman..

I am looking for these the most

List all the Spiderman comics you think people should read before they debate then the same goes for Wolverine.

look at digi's respect thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.