Another comic shot the Warchowski brothers stole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ron Jeremy
from Miracleman 1 by Alan Moore

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7115/matrixmm007up.th.jpg

Coincidence?

Mando
We have a matrix forum.

dave_kodak
yes but that is so cool, they should get sued for that.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by dave_kodak
yes but that is so cool, they should get sued for that.

I'm glad that you think its cool also.

MC Mike
Weren't the movies influenced by all types of comics?

Have you thought, for a second, that maybe they aren't "stealing" the idea but paying tribute to the comic and its creators? Showing that they admire it?

Wolfie
The whole villain suspended in mid-air with lightning behind him has been done for a long long time.

DeVi| D0do
Everything is plagiarised...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Wolfie
The whole villain suspended in mid-air with lightning behind him has been done for a long long time.

Exactly. I have been a long time film and comic fan. I have seen these kind of visuals many many times before. I am sure if you look hard enough. You will find a comic or movie with a similar visual that pre-dates your miracleman comic. Seeing as there were many refferences from the Bible in the matrix movie, maybe they were inspired by the ten commandments when mosses was atop the mountain and lightning was cracking all around him. At any rate, there are many things that were used for inspiration in the matrix and everything they did that may have been done before the wachowskis did better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.