Yoda and Sidious versus 100 Clone Troops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
Yod and Sidious, good old drinking buddies, have trashed the last cantina and now the Grand Army of the Republic plans to send them to their deaths. One hundred Clone Trooper units (including six ARC troopers) carrying various arms lay siege to the small cantina. Can the two Force users kill the attacking force?

Darth Avis
no.

Darth Faunus
Lol!

I say, in a huge drunken fit, they pwnimate the clones.

Ianus
Yeah, teh drunk3n355 is always fun. Obi-Wan should be added for comic effect.

Darth Avis
if the clones have explosives (which they should) the jedi and sith will lose.

overlord
To be honest.. I think all that firing at the same time will kill them just the way the clones killed with the order 66 happening.

Though these kangaroo warriors will certainly be a challenge for proper aiming.

Darth_Glentract
Sidious cancels order 66. Duo win.

jollyjim311
If they use explosives in a small cantina, that will be way worse for the clones then for the duo. Things like having the ceiling cave in and Force Lighting in a large area will win the 2 force-sensitives the day.

Ballister
... There's friggin' alchohol everywhere. I'm guessing there'll be some fireworks. But anyways, Yoda could just Force swipe everyone and there goes like 30 of 'em. Then Sidous could... Shoot some Sith bolts around, and... They could... team up for... super Jedi/Sith melee...

Escape81
Well, Yoda will Force push legions of them to the ground, and take the opportunity to behead them or disembowel them with his lightsaber, and Sidious will electrocute them by the dozens, and cut down anyone who gets close to him.

Even drunk, the two most powerful PT Force-users kick clone ass.

overlord
Try avoiding fifty beams coming at you. Ki Adi Mundo Cool couldn't even survive maybe twenty clones or something. Although it's not fun, they probably won't survive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.