A Question for the girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Now Girls are deffintly like guys. I overhear lots of girls talk about guys and they talk just like guys. Now im sure they also want to hook up with guys sometimes with no strings attached.

now my question is this. What is the best way possible to get with a girl besides being drunk and all that, without having to take them out once or twice or even be intrested. just curious big grin

Ken Kenobi
Go buy a hooker.

DeNiro
oo real nice lance stick out tongue

Ron Jeremy
Gamma Hydoxy Buterate or Rohypnol stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
So far, I myself haven't come across any women who don't want strings attached. Only those that I've been in relationships with before anything happened.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
So far, I myself haven't come across any women who don't want strings attached. Only those that I've been in relationships with before anything happened.

agreed actually smile

Ladyluck

You might be glad to meet my friend Lisa and I stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ladyluck
You might be glad to meet my friend Lisa and I stick out tongue

Personally, I don't want one night stands. erm I am only comfortable with those I've got a connection with. Not to mention you're jailbait. laughing

Ladyluck
laughing out loud Thanks stick out tongue

shaber
Ken Kenobi's use of multiple negatives is confusing isn't it... so he hasn't met many promiscuous girls?

Snoopbert
Originally posted by shaber
Ken Kenobi's use of multiple negatives is confusing isn't it... so he hasn't met many promiscuous girls? Nope.

Ken Kenobi
Ken Kenobi's use of multiple negatives is confusing isn't it... so he hasn't met many promiscuous girls?

Yeah, erm...I type faster than I think sometimes. laughing No, I've never met someone who just wants me for sex.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by DeNiro
Now Girls are deffintly like guys. I overhear lots of girls talk about guys and they talk just like guys. Now im sure they also want to hook up with guys sometimes with no strings attached.

now my question is this. What is the best way possible to get with a girl besides being drunk and all that, without having to take them out once or twice or even be intrested. just curious big grin
Keyword...flirting.

Ron Jeremy

other way round smile

DeNiro
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Keyword...flirting.

yea thats good and all but see im trying to do as little work as possible.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Can I ask..why?

silver_tears

I'm all for sex buddies thumb up
So that's one then wink

Ken Kenobi

Take off your shirt and flex your muscles...you can get any chick with those guns dude.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Take off your shirt and flex your muscles...you can get any chick with those guns dude.
droolio yes

Lana

Meh...I don't like guys who are all muscle-ly.

DanieLs_4_Ever
*jaw drops*

Tired Hiker
It's all about weddings! Girls love hooking up with guys at weddings! It's almost too easy.

Lana
*jaw drops*

Muscle-y guys = ick. I don't care for it. I don't want to feel intimidated by him, you know?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
It's all about weddings! Girls love hooking up with guys at weddings! It's almost too easy.
Wedding Crasher! smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Lana
Muscle-y guys = ick. I don't care for it. I don't want to feel intimidated by him, you know?
Nah, nah, I get ya. Im not much on those HUMONGOUS muscled guys who are all...icky and crap (DeNiro definately isnt one, but im just stating), But yeah. Normal sized guys are just as beautiful as well stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Wedding Crasher! smile

I have to see that movie. I heard it's based on some of my life adventures.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I have to see that movie. I heard it's based on some of my life adventures.
eek!
It's grand.

Tired Hiker
Girls love it when you tell them they look 'ravishing'. Trust me.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Girls love it when you tell them they look 'ravishing'. Trust me.
But they dont like it when you're just saying that to make them give you a big ol' smoocharoo.

Commando Queen
a little mucle is ok but if its a lot.. its nasty

Tptmanno1
Is Big D back?
Did I miss the memo??
Wewt!

Raven Guardia

erm

mysterio69
all right, deniro. here ya go. just whip it out. right there, you got a 50/50 chance. they'll either jump ya, or call the fuzz. so be prepared to zip up and run. and hey, you're welcome.thumbsup

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by mysterio69
all right, deniro. here ya go. just whip it out. right there, you got a 50/50 chance. they'll either jump ya, or call the fuzz. so be prepared to zip up and run. and hey, you're welcome.thumbsup

or grab a gun and shoot it off. evil face

mysterio69
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
or grab a gun and shoot it off. evil face
blink that's why i don't do that. i just encourage other people to. stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
blink that's why i don't do that. i just encourage other people to. stick out tongue

it would be a funny thing to see.

mysterio69
it would be a funny thing to see.
...i see. well, i'd have to disagree with ya there. if you're gonna shoot a dude in the junk, you might as well kill him.
(note to self: never whip it out near raven guardia.)

Raven Guardia
...i see. well, i'd have to disagree with ya there. if you're gonna shoot a dude in the junk, you might as well kill him.
(note to self: never whip it out near raven guardia.)

or perhaps....it would be better to give him a little clipping. Say the use of a hedge clipper stick out tongue j/k. I wouldn't shoot a guy there either. I would start screaming and cause a bunch of drama so he gets arrested and known as a sex offender and then locked in jail. Then he have a bad name and have a hard time getting someone to willing sleep w/him.

mysterio69
or perhaps....it would be better to give him a little clipping. Say the use of a hedge clipper stick out tongue j/k. I wouldn't shoot a guy there either. I would start screaming and cause a bunch of drama so he gets arrested and known as a sex offender and then locked in jail. Then he have a bad name and have a hard time getting someone to willing sleep w/him.
well, he probably won't have a hard time when he's in jail. ouch! that's gotta hoight!

Tired Hiker
But they dont like it when you're just saying that to make them give you a big ol' smoocharoo. I usually tell them that after the smoocharoo! wink

DanieLs_4_Ever
I usually tell them that after the smoocharoo! wink
Lol stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

DeNiro

I LOVE UR IDEA. IM NOT JOKING That is by far the best answer i have heard.

Rogue Jedi

heres some advice, D....
1. smile....i know from experience that you are far more approachable if you are smiling.
2. make them laugh.....if you can make a girl laugh on command, you have won half the battle.
3. dont do the tough guy thing......one thing a girl can see right through is a fake bad boy act.
4. honesty......if you are looking for a non commital relationship, tell her up front. she will appreciate the honesty, and, if she is down with it, things will go much easier.

RagingSilent
Meh...I don't like guys who are all muscle-ly.

agreed. You don't want a guy who could crush you with one of his arms no2

Rogue Jedi
lean and athletic, thats the best.

RagingSilent
yesindeedles

Hit_and_Miss
DeNiro
Do some research on the following people and try to get what ever you can on there works..
Neil strauss
Mystery
David DeAngelo
Ross Jeffries

I believe they know a thing or 2 on getting girls...

DeNiro
I wish that there was just a girl code word that if you said it then u were set lol.

i never ever do the bad boy thing because i really havent been with a girl when ive gotten upset.

Hit_and_Miss
thats what I tried to hint you at...

PinstripePapaya
yeh i agree, i always tend to go for kinda skinny guys, mind you if you can get a guy whos not muscly, but still not all bony, just you know, normal, its soo much better, i love the fact they can pick you up, hehe

also, the majority of girls, if old enough, are well up for a one night stand once in a while, particularly if theyve just come outta a relationship or somehting n arent looking for anyone else for a while, you obv. havent met the right ones!

as for a code word, invent one, use it, n ull know when youve found me :P

LethalFemme

there r plenty of gurlz who want guyz just 4 sex..........................u just have to find the right one...................

Commando Queen
ask a1 stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Commando Queen
ask a1 stick out tongue

me?

Commando Queen
maby shifty

bordom
Go buy a hooker.
hysterical

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Commando Queen
maby shifty

seriously me?.........

justjakk
Meh...I don't like guys who are all muscle-ly. my kind of woman....

justjakk
all you gotta do is buy a bike pump........when well inflated, girls are easy...........you did mean blow-up girls right? confused

kmcdude

yes I'm telling you now my friends,ANY girl that has sex and does not want any strings attached is a VERY rare find indeed.

justjakk
Originally posted by kmcdude
yes I'm telling you now my friends,ANY girl that has sex and does not want any strings attached is a VERY rare find indeed. and you know kmcdude has looked lmao laughing out loud

La Vierge

now my question is this. What is the best way possible to get with a girl besides being drunk and all that, without having to take them out once or twice or even be intrested. just curious big grin You could be the girl's friend first...

justjakk
Originally posted by La Vierge
You could be the girl's friend first... hes lazy verge.....he wants a f***buddy....you cant get that unless you have money and thats even if shes inflatable.

La Vierge
God i love guys...especially Matt.. o well why doesn't he get a hooker?

mysterio69
Originally posted by justjakk
hes lazy verge.....he wants a f***buddy....you cant get that unless you have money and thats even if shes inflatable.
you don't need money to have a f*ck-buddy.

justjakk
Originally posted by La Vierge
God i love guys...especially Matt.. o well why doesn't he get a hooker? i guess its too much work for him....i hate guys who think they can look at a girl and she should disrobe for him.

you don't need money to have a f*ck-buddy. if you dont want to do something for it, you do. he wants a girl to fall into his hands.........its hard enough to get a girl by working for it....he wants one without anything.......i should draw him one and he could use his imagination.

mysterio69
just use your charm, man. girls like sex just as much as guys. and some girls want the sex, but don't want to have to deal with the guy too much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.