Hostage Situation: Operation Lightblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
The intergalactic terrorist group Forr's Hand has captured a diplomatic ship carrying fourteen senators from Core worlds and their cargo, a special gift for the Supreme Chancellor. Jedis Qui-Gon Jinn and padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi have been dispatched to the scene. Qui-Gon manages to get them aboard, but can they make their way through the entire length of the ship to the bridge and subdue or kill the terrorist group (consisting of twenty armed individuals of various races) without losing a single senator's life?

The location is a Blockade runner type ship. The terrorists have ten individuals in the main bridge and another ten in a cargo hold. They can monitor basic surveillance and any mishap in stealth will result in mission failure.

Damn you, Goldeneye, for inspiring this scenario.

Ianus
And to specify, the hostages will be split up between both locales in the ship.

Darth Faunus
You're bored, aren't you.

Ianus
Well, no one makes threads anymore. And yes, I'm bored. I don't get out until 6.

Darth Avis
1 hour and 5 minutes for you, right?

Ianus
Nah, I'm eastern.

Darth Avis
that means it is 6 for you? and me.

Darth Faunus
EDIT

jollyjim311
Since the hostages are in 2 places, I say no. If they were in one place, then they could attack the 10, the merc's would send some guys down and the Jedi would be gone already, to rescue the senators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.