Neo vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
The setting/battle field is in the matrix this is AFTER he killed smith
kould the force help yoda or will neos power over the matrix own well woo takes it fite one thing is for sure this would be soo kool to watch wit slow motion effect lmao smokin'

Ianus
OMG... you?

Yoda reaches out with the Force and unplugs Neo from the Matrix. TKO.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Ianus
OMG... you?

Yoda reaches out with the Force and unplugs Neo from the Matrix. TKO.

Mmm... indeed.

Escape81
Originally posted by legacy92
The setting/battle field is in the matrix this is AFTER he killed smith
kould the force help yoda or will neos power over the matrix own well woo takes it fite one thing is for sure this would be soo kool to watch wit slow motion effect lmao smokin'

After he killed Smith? Well, then definately Yoda. Smith, at the very end, knocked the hell out of Neo and defeated him in combat. So if Neo somehow one, he'd be exhausted as hell.

Lil Krueger
Neo bravely charges toward Yoda while Yoda lies down.

Neo: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yoda:....

Neo: AHHHHHH

Yoda uses the force and unplugs Neo.

Neo:......

Yoda:*Yawn*

Ballister
Yoda... Besides, Yoda could beat Neo without unplugging him, too. Like this:

Neo: *Jumps in air*
Yoda: *Force binds Neo*
Neo: What the-
Yoda: *Smashes him against all the walls*
Neo: *Gets smashed against everything in the room*
Yoda: *Holds Neo in one place*
Neo: Uhh.....
Yoda: *Ignites saber, jumps in air, stabs Neo*

kamikz
Sigh, it's always against Yoda. Done before.

Yoda could not unplugg Neo. Neo has faced other opponents with telekenetic powers but they can't do it. And Yoda doesent simply know that he is plugged in this world from "the real world".

I'm not sure of who would win though, Neo could destroy Yoda's lightsaber by reaching his hand out then jump inside him and blow him up. Yoda's best chance would probably be too kill him with his lightsaber since he doesent use offensive force powers and a push would most likley not kill Neo.

jollyjim311
Yoda beats him in seconds, but it takes Neo years to die and by that time Yoda is dead of old age. We all lose.

Ballister
Originally posted by kamikz
Sigh, it's always against Yoda. Done before.

Yoda could not unplugg Neo. Neo has faced other opponents with telekenetic powers but they can't do it. And Yoda doesent simply know that he is plugged in this world from "the real world".

I'm not sure of who would win though, Neo could destroy Yoda's lightsaber by reaching his hand out then jump inside him and blow him up. Yoda's best chance would probably be too kill him with his lightsaber since he doesent use offensive force powers and a push would most likley not kill Neo.

Yeah, it's true he doesn't use offense pull and push much, but if he has to, he will.

kamikz
He didn't against Sidious, I guess he didn't have to then either. And as I said that wont effect Neo much, he can define gravity and has been punched by Smith who could smack a giant pillar with his fists. A push would only send him flying a long way. Neo also has alot of guns, they are alot harder to deflect than laser bolts. Yoda may be able to forsee where he is going to shoot but that doesent mean he's fast enough to parry it.

Tangible God
To be honest I think Neo would win.

I mean I know the little frog is fast, but Neo's Superman fast. He could probably just do that freaky shit he did to Hugo in the first movie, jump inside Yoda and blow him apart.

Mantis
Originally posted by Ianus
OMG... you?

Yoda reaches out with the Force and unplugs Neo from the Matrix. TKO. Isn't that always the case when Star Wars versus The Matrix... Honestly I think Neo would win, Yoda's force abilities are impressive, but Neo's abilities to defy physics is just enough to pull in the win.

Escape81
Especially considering how Yoda's Force powers do not reach miles... and especially over worlds.

Ballister
Yeah probably. I really don't know, because it's hard to decide between character fights from two different movies. Unless it's like Vader v.s. Woody from Toy Story.

legacy92
ino Woody would kream vader! nono BUZZ would kream hahahaha! maby even Sid

Ballister
Sid would like strap TNT to vader's suit.

legacy92
new?
HAHAHAHA BALLISTER TNT thats RICH mnore like THE BIG ONE AKA that ROKET
maby he kould rip of vaders helmet and sew on a new TARADACTLE!! HEAD hahaha

Zarathustra
After he killed Smith? Well, then Neo's dead. So, I think Yoda can beat a dead guy.
On the other hand, if Neo were alive... I'm not so sure that the Matrix has a program for the Force, so Yoda probably couldn't use it. How, however, would Yoda, the very embodiment of wisdom, respond to the Matrix? One's ability in the Matrix depends upon their ability to see past the imaginary world pulled over their eyes and know they can break its rules. "Stop trying to hit me and hit me", right? Well, that's exactly the same sentiment as Yoda's "Do or do not. There is no try." He's got that one down pat, so there's no reason Yoda couldn't do anything Neo could in the Matrix. It would come to him as easily as breathing.
Stalemate.

overlord
This is a gay thread.
Neo accidently runs into a lightsaber. Dead. Over.

Morpheus
you are all going about this the worng way....i'll post later.

overlord
Originally posted by Morpheus
you are all going about this the worng way....i'll post later. Please don't.. Keep your matrix BS out of Star Wars.

chilled monkey
Cool fight but Yoda wins.

The Force is in all things. Everything is part of it and it is part of everything. That includes the Matrix.

mailedbypostman
If Neo is dead, then Yoda wins because Neo is dead. If Neo is alive, Yoda would be in for a tough time. Yoda would have to instantly use Force speed or something to battle at the same speed. And then stuff would go flying. Personally I don't think Yoda is the type to go around randomly picking fights, but whatever.

JKozzy
Yup. 100% agreed with postman.

Morpheus
if neo can stop bullets, he can stop the Force wink raver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.