Spiderman Vs. Aquaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I think these are two evenly matched heroes.

Who wins?

brainchild81
Not even @ all. They've never been even. Back in the day Batman used to manhandle AM. Spidey would've taken AM apart. DC's amped up AM so much to try and make him cool that it's not even funny. Modern day AM has TP that works on humans now from what I've heard. He'd beat Spidey pretty easily now. Not even then, not even now. The loss just switched places.

snoopdogg
Does TP work on Spidey?

Avalonofthewind
Aquaman takes this easily.

DrDoom101
Well how quick does aquaman move? Seeing how Peter dodges blasts from Firelord, evades punches from Juggernaut and Hulk, and eluding Electro's blasts impresses me. But i think ill go with Aquaman

Arahan
AM is too powerful. He doesnt need TP to beat Spidey.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman. Pretty damn easily.

Scoobless
isn't Auquaman a class 60+ bulletproof telepath?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Scoobless
isn't Auquaman a class 60+ bulletproof telepath?

No, Aquaman can lift a city block underwater. Hmmmm... I think Namor could do the same. Bulletproof? He should be. Spidey gets squashed.

spetznaz
Originally posted by brainchild81
Not even @ all. They've never been even. Back in the day Batman used to manhandle AM. Spidey would've taken AM apart. DC's amped up AM so much to try and make him cool that it's not even funny. Modern day AM has TP that works on humans now from what I've heard. He'd beat Spidey pretty easily now. Not even then, not even now. The loss just switched places.

Well put. The two have never been equally matched, all that changed was that a couple of decades ago Spiderman could beat AM without even pausing for a breath, and now (actually for the last decade or so) AM would beat Spiderman so easily it wouldn't even be a match.

Hegemon875
AM is a powerful telepath he wins easily.

Hegemon875

He needed IMO he was pretty lame ermm

botcherby
AM can friggin' take apart Superman now.... Spidey doesn't stand **** of a chance

Crease
Originally posted by botcherby
AM can friggin' take apart Superman now.... Spidey doesn't stand **** of a chance

AM can now take apart Supes?...

Lucid Lui
No, but he'll try if he has to. And he'll definately give Superman a fight.

Juntai
Aquaman easily.

MuffinmanMike

It's pretty sad when a guy with a Spider-man banner in his sig even thinks Spidey hasn't got a prayer wink

I'm with everyone else. Classic AM? Spidey gets bored and goes home after the 30th round.

Todays AM? Spideys pretty screwed. He won't get his ass beat EASILY, but once Aquaman catches him, he's pretty screwed.

Fanboy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does TP work on Spidey?

It did in secret wars.

Fanboy

Yeah but Aquaman was still not a match for Superman no matter how magical his water hand is.

grey fox
Spidey get's sucked down the plug-hole.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Hegemon875
He needed IMO he was pretty lame ermm He's actually lamer now IMO. Make him cool like he is on JLU. That water hand just makes him look like a pervertlaughing IMO DC seems to think more power = more cool. More cool = more cool.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
It's pretty sad when a guy with a Spider-man banner in his sig even thinks Spidey hasn't got a prayer wink

I'm with everyone else. Classic AM? Spidey gets bored and goes home after the 30th round.

Todays AM? Spideys pretty screwed. He won't get his ass beat EASILY, but once Aquaman catches him, he's pretty screwed.

30th round? Spidey would destroy Classic Aquaman before the sound of the bell dissipated.

Current AM? He'd decimate Spiderman even faster.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Metalmanx
30th round? Spidey would destroy Classic Aquaman before the sound of the bell dissipated.

Current AM? He'd decimate Spiderman even faster. Ditto. Spidey Vs. Old school AM would be a 2 hit fight. Spidey hitting AM and AM hitting the ground. Nowadays it's not even a one hit fight. AM finishes Spidey without ever throwing a punch.

TwisterGameX
Aqua is a chump.

DarkCrawler
Anyone remember Classic Aquaman's fight with Deathstroke?

Damn, that was cool.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Anyone remember Classic Aquaman's fight with Deathstroke?

Damn, that was cool.

Scans shifty

DarkCrawler
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman05.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman06.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman07.jpg

King_Mungi
The scans are in the respect thread

Also classic Aquaman? the same guy who held up a 8+ story building? hmmmm...yeah my vote definetly goes to him.

Sixth_Winged
Classic is a bit of a jobber, i think i would give Spidey some significant chance but not the majority there since Classic Orin lacks TP and Water hand, only relying on strength and speed but doesn't fight as well.

Current stomps him all over. TP enough to give seizures, water hand that could restrain him and a jobber aura that just ate Despero.

MuffinmanMike

Well said.

See, if you were Spider-man8888 I'd imagine "O MAN SPIDYD KIL HIM LIK HE DID TO HUKL LOLOLOL"

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Classic is a bit of a jobber, i think i would give Spidey some significant chance but not the majority there since Classic Orin lacks TP and Water hand, only relying on strength and speed but doesn't fight as well.

Current stomps him all over. TP enough to give seizures, water hand that could restrain him and a jobber aura that just ate Despero.

Classic Orin has TP confused Like are you guys talking classic Aquaman like his first apperance where all he could do is swim underwater?

brainchild81
It only worked on fishOriginally posted by King_Mungi
The scans are in the respect thread

Also classic Aquaman? the same guy who held up a 8+ story building? hmmmm...yeah my vote definetly goes to him. Was he weakened when Bats beat his ass?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Classic Orin has TP confused Like are you guys talking classic Aquaman like his first apperance where all he could do is swim underwater?

classic orin has fish only TP. Revised later with the clear. Strength and speed are the same though

olympian
Aquaman takes it.

That Deathstroke fight was cool, even with a disavantage he proved better than him and DS had to tail.

Fanboy
Does TP work on Spidey?

It worked in Secret Wars.

Fanboy
Does TP work on Spidey?

It worked in Secret wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.