Landscapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
So the saga is over now and we have only seen one really unEarthly and unreal landscape (where aayla secura is gunned down). Don't you agree that the potential for making weird landscapes has been woefully underdeveloped? In the star wars literature and pseudo fact guides only Earthlike terrains are mentioned eg when referring to the subcategories of stormtrooper better suited to different terrains they only mention oceanic worlds, desert worlds, magma planets, forest worlds, mountainous regions "and many more."

overlord
When I saw Felucia I had to puke. That world was boring and ugly..

And yeah, I think they could've done better. I mean, there must be at least someone to hire with some imagination.

starwarsrules14
Utapau was not very earthlike, at least I don't think we have extremely windy places where we live in giant neverending wholes?

shaber
That was barren rock, not a fully realised landscape and the holes were just giant termites nests not anything really unEarthly.

DiamondBullets
If ya wanna talk about artificial terrain; cities in the clouds, cities under-water, cities in gigantic trees, and cities in gigantic sink-holes are pretty un-Earthly........

shaber
Those are just buildings in terrestrial landscapes (and we never see the gas giant where cloud city is located)

I was referring to imaginary alien landscapes with extra terrestrial vegetation etc use your imagination - how about a candycane forest? msn-oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.