~* Moonstar *~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Hi everyone, i looked for a thread for Dani but found none, soo i created this thread for respect of one of my favorite psions ever! If u could post pics or anything that would be awesome, can't wait to see what happens to her in "The End"!

Phoenix_Avatar9
Heres a few pics I found

Phoenix_Avatar9

Phoenix_Avatar9

Phoenix_Avatar9

Phoenix_Avatar9

ScarletPheonix
SPOLIER:

i dont have any pics but i was really sad to hear that she lost her powers

Phoenix_Avatar9
yea, me 2 sad

wannabe
Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
... i was really sad to hear that she lost her powers mad I was totally mad about it!!!
Dani is...was...certainly one of the most original and coolest psychics of Marvel.

stormfront13
can anyone explain what her quantam powes let her do, and anything impressive she did with them?

botcherby
in the Neo arc of Xmen, wolverine took Dani to some location, and Dani used her powers to feel the souls of all the dead in the area, and I to the best of my memory she recreated some scenes of their slaughter or somthing

Her powers allow her to create 3D images from concepts within the minds of herself and others

Dani's powers are sort of similar to that of Isabelle from Roswell in a sense

Phoenix_Avatar9

LordKaos
Dani has had her mutant power messed with plenty of times, but in the end (not "The End"wink she still has her asgardian ties. I thought it was Illyana who destroyed the demon bear?

Phoenix_Avatar9
i thought it was her who killed it cuz of the pic on UXM, but i guess that was different

LordKaos
magik split the demon bear in half with her soulsword negating the magic that transformed moonstars parents into the demon bear in new mutants #20. later on when moonstar got those quantum energy powers from linking with acadia deville, because of shared memories arcadia recreated the demon bear and they destroyed it and then some crap happened and moonstar lost her quantum powers right before the six month gap, but the demon bear they fought was not the original it was a product of arcadias uncontrolled reality warping power

ScreaminBanshee
My favorite X-man!

How do i get an Icon?

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by LordKaos
magik split the demon bear in half with her soulsword negating the magic that transformed moonstars parents into the demon bear in new mutants #20. later on when moonstar got those quantum energy powers from linking with acadia deville, because of shared memories arcadia recreated the demon bear and they destroyed it and then some crap happened and moonstar lost her quantum powers right before the six month gap, but the demon bear they fought was not the original it was a product of arcadias uncontrolled reality warping power ok, thanksbig grin

Originally posted by ScreaminBanshee
My favorite X-man!

How do i get an Icon?

Dani or Banshee? to get an avatar, you use a painting program such as paint or photoshop, personalize ot and make sure its at most 64 x 64 pixels

Phoenix_Avatar9
anyone else with pics?

Phoenix_Avatar9
bumpety bump bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.