Current She-Hulk VS. Aquaman No telepathy!!! Hand To Hand Combat!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it? No telepathy, No PIS/CIS, current strength levels. smile

Battle takes place in Montana...

Debate.

thesilverspider
she-hulk dawgs him

Lucid Lui
She Hulk's stronger. Aquaman's no slouch in the H2H department though and he's much more versatile. Aquaman's water hand could play a big factor in this aswell.

I'm leaning toward Aquaman taking the majority.

yahman
He's strong, but i doubt he's as strong as current Herc !

the Darkone
Aquaman is about 6/7 in strength which is 100 tons, while She-hulk is the the same 6/7 but can jump into class 100 7/7 and literally beat scales off of his ass.

King_Mungi
His magic hand cures her of the radiation and then goes out for some fish and chips

Draco69
Aquaman. Far more skilled. Far faster (the guy can move several times past the speed of sound approaching sublight speeds underwater IMAGINE how fast he is on land) Not to mention his magic hand can simply turn off her radiation, or suck the water out her body, or teleport her, or...

King_Mungi
I agree with you Draco, but teleport? I don't recall him doing that. He might have, I just can't recall it

Draco69
I think it was like one of the first issues of Aquaman following The Obsidian Age. Although the Lady of the Lake did pretty much tell him what to do.

The water hand has other powers that Aquaman isn't simply aware of. Maybe when he fights Spectre we'll see some more action.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
I think it was like one of the first issues of Aquaman following The Obsidian Age. Although the Lady of the Lake did pretty much tell him what to do.

The water hand has other powers that Aquaman isn't simply aware of. Maybe when he fights Spectre we'll see some more action.

hmmm...it's a possiblity. I don't have all of first couple issues of the new run

Yep, but the new writers for Aquaman are basically ignoring the hand all together. He really hasn;t used it for awhile.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, it sucks. The hand's just being ignored lately. I heard Dido said in an interview that they'd be sorting out the Water hand in the new direction come OYL. Which means they'll either get rid of it, or it'll finally be used again. I'm hoping the latter cause the hand's got alot of untapped potential.

olympian
She Hulk is much stronger IF they keep the "stronger than current Herc part". Aquaman isent in that league.

If he uses the hand, and being faster and more skilled he can take it.

If not its buh bye.

(sorry, been watching too many saturday night live rewinds).

MuffinmanMike
I, myself, would ban the "hand" from doing anything cheap like sucking water out of her body or healing her gamma radiation. The first thing, we have no idea if either of the Hulks would be susceptable to it. The second would then make her Jen Walters and not She-Hulk so it's likely banned.

Other than that, She-Hulk takes Aquaman a majority of the time.

grey fox
Aquaman crushes her with this 'mystical hand'

Hulk Power
She-Hulk wins! No problem.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
I, myself, would ban the "hand" from doing anything cheap like sucking water out of her body or healing her gamma radiation. The first thing, we have no idea if either of the Hulks would be susceptable to it. The second would then make her Jen Walters and not She-Hulk so it's likely banned.

Other than that, She-Hulk takes Aquaman a majority of the time. Just wondering, how would She Hulk win the majority...?

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Just wondering, how would She Hulk win the majority...?

Excluding the hand? The fact she can probably take him on hand-to-hand. It's not a huge majority. 6/10 or 7/10.

Lucid Lui
I thought you were just banning the hand from the things you mentioned. It can do a fair bit more than that. But if you're banning the water hand alltogether then, IMO, it's pretty much and even 5/10 each.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I thought you were just banning the hand from the things you mentioned. It can do a fair bit more than that. But if you're banning the water hand alltogether then, IMO, it's pretty much and even 5/10 each.

I say we ban the hand since not a lot of people seem to know what it does, myself included. From the explanation, it sounds like a wrist-mounted plot device.

Lucid Lui
lol.. yeah. well it used the be at least that. These days it's pretty much ignored in the comics.

Anyway, i stick by the even 5/10 without the hand.

DrDoom101
She-Hulk because of her healing factor..

Darth_Erebus
She Hulk breaks him in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.