Resident Evil Outbreak 2 ( can make your own character)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dyingstar29
Continuing the dramatic story of an epidemic caused by a secret biological weapon infecting the people of Raccoon City, Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 brings longtime survival horror fans back into the world of online terror. Citizens are turning into flesh-eating zombies and swarming the streets, while only a few desperate survivors remain. Totaling eight characters in all. You may make your own character. Here are the game characters
characters:
Kevin : equipted with a 45. auto
MarK: equipted with a 95FS custom
Jim: equipted with an iron pipe
Allysa: equipted with a Taser
Yoko: a back pack
George: Capsule shooter
Cindy: Health Kit
David:Knife

Jacobleo
can i make my own

Dyingstar29
yes you can ^^

Jacobleo
what do i need

Dyingstar29
this help ?
name: Rand
height:6'2
weapon: a Sigpro2009SP
bio: part of the RPD S.W.A.T. Rand was off SWAT duty and curently has idea what is ganna happen.

* walks outside* ooo man ....... so tired.... * some screams are heard* WHAT THE ! *runs over and pushes threw the croud, to a dead women and a dead guy* o dam !

Jacobleo
height:6'0
weapon: a 45m a knife
bio: part of the RPD S.W.A.T. then went to stars

(this cool)

Dyingstar29
(( yes and the name ? also tell ur friends bout this ok )) o man * calls in * i need a medic were by Kendo Gun shop * the women slowly gets up * waaa ! * her faceis clearly riped off*

Jacobleo
my bad jacob do we put what are appreance is

Dyingstar29
(( its optional))

Jacobleo
Jacob weres blue dikes and a blue muscle shirt with a black buttion shirt un button with white nikes has two knifes in the side of his pant and a 45 in his gun case has a cross tatto on his right arm

Dyingstar29
(( ok ^^)) *calls in* i need back up somthing weird is happening * she walks toward a citezin* BACK AWAY *pulls out his gun the crowd runs out of the way and a person gets bit by the guy on the ground* FREEZE ! * its walks toward him* o man ! *shoots it in the head*

Jacobleo
*Jacob sees a man screming i need back up* jacob runs need help pulling out his 45m

Dyingstar29
*sees Jacob * aww man i just killed a women can you send a metic ? * in back of him the man got up of the ground and people run*

Jacobleo
Jacob tyurns aroud looking at a wired man* "what the hell is your problem and shoots him"

Dyingstar29
* looks at him * o man what is that * in his blood was somthing black* eww thats not good * the guy bitten falls to the ground * hmm * turns and sees him* o nooo ............umbrella .........

Ballister
Where's the permission? I do you you have it, or Ush'll... Ush'll... Do this to you. chair

Then, people'll start doing this.

YOU NOOB!!!!! blowup

Dyingstar29
(( this thread might be closed down i forgot to get permission, sorry i am getting the permission now though))

Jacobleo
he heres a man screming* "damn umbrilla" what should we do'

Dyingstar29
(( until it closes ill continue RPing )) ........ * looks around* we gatta escape bef.... * the Umbrella emergency doors block of exits out of town* .......... DAM ! I PAID THEM THE MONEY WHY DID THEY DO THIS !

Jacobleo
WHAT SHOULD WE DO BESIDE RUNNING" and starts to run"

Dyingstar29
go into Kendo ! * realizing people are trying to get in* OMG ! *gets in * COME ON !

Ballister
I feel weird.

Ballister
Why am I here?

Dyingstar29
((what is your problem ??? ))

Jacobleo
(yeah back up ****er)Jacob jumps in** i think we might die"

Ballister
Originally posted by Dyingstar29
((what is your problem ??? ))

I dunno. What's yours?

I'll go away now.

Dyingstar29
(( if you want to i just dont want any fighting )) ( locks the door) Kendo .....we need the rest of ur ammo * his guns wer gone*

CaptainBen
~you expect me to join this i have no ****ing idea what the hell is going on~

Jacobleo
"i have a knife ammo is nothing to me now"

DarkDethbringer
no permission no rp did you PM him or post it in the thread? reportedthis now is

Vampire_girl
Originally posted by Ballister
Where's the permission? I do you you have it, or Ush'll... Ush'll... Do this to you. chair

Then, people'll start doing this.

YOU NOOB!!!!! blowup
wow dude dont be calling people n00bs

DarkDethbringer
why is that we have the right, they do something N00Bish we get to call them that

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.