Videogame Novels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mattador
Anyone else read them? Raymond Benson (aka "David Michaels"wink has a couple of pretty good Splinter Cell novels out and im pretty sure i've seen some HALO books floating around out there too.

EDIT: Cool, 14,000th post for the Book Forum big grin

DarkC
I own;

WarCraft novels:
#1 Day of the Dragon
#2 Lord of the Clans
War of the Ancients: The Well of Eternity
War of the Ancients: The Demon Soul
War of the Ancients: The Sundering

StarCraft:
#1Liberty's Crusade
#2 Shadow of the Xel'Naga
#3 The Speed of Darkness

Diablo
#3 The Kingdom of Shadow

Halo
#1 The Fall of Reach

Resident Evil
Zero Hour(RE0)
The Umbrella Conspiracy(RE1)
City of the Dead(RE2)
Nemesis(RE3)

hotsauce6548
I've read the three Halo novels. Good stuff. big grin

Mando
I read the First Splinter cell book.

That's about it. Good book though.

mattador
Originally posted by Mando
I read the First Splinter cell book.

That's about it. Good book though.

The one with the green cover? Yes, that is a good book yes I think there is only 2 so far, I am reading Operation Barracuda right now and I made a sig to reflect that big grin You like?

WindDancer
I read all 3 Halo novels.

I read some parts of Crimson Skies and Brutal Force.

Never finished the first Splinter Cell novel, but hopefully I'll read it sometime in the future, and then prolly I'll pick up Barracuda.

Maybe I might read those Doom novels just to get a better taste of the storylines.

big gay kirk
what was that one Alan Dean foster wrote in the eighties...??? supposedly the first ever computer game/book double act... shadowkeep or something ....

Ken Kenobi
I own the Splinter Cell novel (the first one), very good read. I read the book before even playing the game, and it inspired me to buy the game. happy

mattador
Originally posted by WindDancer
Maybe I might read those Doom novels just to get a better taste of the storylines.

Thats what I tried but I was still dissapointed sad Oh well, maybe it'll work for you big grin

mattador
Originally posted by DarkC
Resident Evil
The Umbrella Conspiracy(RE1)

I recently bought that one, haven't had time to start it yet sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.