Interesting New Theories! (Spoilers if you haven't seen movie 4 yet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
Hey guys, got two new interesting theories that you might like to hear. They both link together so if your going to say there is a thread on this, I only made this because if I posted this in that thread, the possible book 7 names, i'd be going off track. Now, if you haven't seen the fourth movie I suggest you don't read this because there are spoilers in here and I am warning before hand before you start reading.

Now, first is the name of book 7. Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup. Why do I think this? Because of the movie. JKR hid the message within it right in front of our noses. Ron said in the movie that he wanted to enter when he was in his seventh year, so I think he knows, since his father is in the minstry, that another Triwizard Tournament will take place. Also, there was the newspaper Harry reads before he talks to Sirius in the fire. It says Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament. When I saw that I got thinking about this theory (and later on in the movie I thought up of the second theory). Now on the other page there was something else that caught my eye but I don't remember what, and I think it dealt with me thinking of this as the books name. Please someone tell me what it said! Now, like I said, these two theories twist in with each other so I'm going to go to the second one now, after you read the second the first will make more sense on why it is that name.

Now, second, is on the missing horcrux. See, told ya I would be going on track if I posted in that thread. Now, anyway, they missing horcrux would be the Triwizard Cup. Now, your going to ask me how Voldemort would get a hold of the Triwizard Cup since the tournament has been done in over a century, before Riddle was born. Well, I'm not quite sure on that, and I'm still working on it. But I think, but not fully sure, that the last tournament that took place over a century ago Hogwarts won, and thus it stayed at Hogwarts. Thus, allowing Tom Riddle make it into a horcrux. Or the cup belonged to either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor long ago, and Riddle hunted it down and thus made it into it. Now, if the cup is still at Hogwarts because of Harry winning it (I don't remember if they say its there or not, tell me if it does or doesn't), then that will support that idea of Voldemort making it a horcrux because it was there if Hogwarts won it last before they stopped the tournament. Plus, it may stay there and belonged to Godric or Helga (Hufflepuff), mixing up those two together.

So, what do you think?

The Phantom
Also, I forgot to meantion since I think the Triwizard Cup is the missing Horcrux, it would be the name of the book and stuff, another thing to back up that theory. (sorry for double posting, couldn't edit)

The Phantom
Bump. Come on guys, I want some kind of response on this. I'm curious on what you guys think about it.

scurran
Originally posted by The Phantom
Hey guys, got two new interesting theories that you might like to hear. They both link together so if your going to say there is a thread on this, I only made this because if I posted this in that thread, the possible book 7 names, i'd be going off track. Now, if you haven't seen the fourth movie I suggest you don't read this because there are spoilers in here and I am warning before hand before you start reading.

Now, first is the name of book 7. Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup. Why do I think this? Because of the movie. JKR hid the message within it right in front of our noses. Ron said in the movie that he wanted to enter when he was in his seventh year, so I think he knows, since his father is in the minstry, that another Triwizard Tournament will take place. Also, there was the newspaper Harry reads before he talks to Sirius in the fire. It says Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament. When I saw that I got thinking about this theory (and later on in the movie I thought up of the second theory). Now on the other page there was something else that caught my eye but I don't remember what, and I think it dealt with me thinking of this as the books name. Please someone tell me what it said! Now, like I said, these two theories twist in with each other so I'm going to go to the second one now, after you read the second the first will make more sense on why it is that name.

Now, second, is on the missing horcrux. See, told ya I would be going on track if I posted in that thread. Now, anyway, they missing horcrux would be the Triwizard Cup. Now, your going to ask me how Voldemort would get a hold of the Triwizard Cup since the tournament has been done in over a century, before Riddle was born. Well, I'm not quite sure on that, and I'm still working on it. But I think, but not fully sure, that the last tournament that took place over a century ago Hogwarts won, and thus it stayed at Hogwarts. Thus, allowing Tom Riddle make it into a horcrux. Or the cup belonged to either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor long ago, and Riddle hunted it down and thus made it into it. Now, if the cup is still at Hogwarts because of Harry winning it (I don't remember if they say its there or not, tell me if it does or doesn't), then that will support that idea of Voldemort making it a horcrux because it was there if Hogwarts won it last before they stopped the tournament. Plus, it may stay there and belonged to Godric or Helga (Hufflepuff), mixing up those two together.

So, what do you think?

ok, on theory no 1:the tournament take place every 5 years, so it would be impsossible

but

the second one could be possible

Barker
Also, I forgot to meantion since I think the Triwizard Cup is the missing Horcrux, it would be the name of the book and stuff, another thing to back up that theory. (sorry for double posting, couldn't edit)
Are You In Contact With "The Ones"?

The Phantom
Originally posted by scurran
ok, on theory no 1:the tournament take place every 5 years, so it would be impsossible

but

the second one could be possible 5 Years? Can I get a quote?

Also Theory one still stands a chance because the theory really is on the name being Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup.

Originally posted by Barker
Are You In Contact With "The Ones"? No. why?

Barker
His Fanfic Is Called 'Harry Potter And The Triwizard Cup'

I Think That 5 year Thing is Said By Dumbledore In The First Feast In GOF.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
His Fanfic Is Called 'Harry Potter And The Triwizard Cup'

I Think That 5 year Thing is Said By Dumbledore In The First Feast In GOF. What if it was just the last ones that were hundreds of years ago. What if it turns out they changed it now to three years. i'm only saying it'd happen because Ron in the movie said he wanted to do it when he was in his seventh year.

DarkC
What if it was just the last ones that were hundreds of years ago. What if it turns out they changed it now to three years. i'm only saying it'd happen because Ron in the movie said he wanted to do it when he was in his seventh year.
He only could have used two possible murders to create one: Jorkins and Bryce. Both were killed early on. The closest occasion where he could've gotten hold of the cup anyways was Crouch Jr., who couldn't have possibly gotten the cup back to his master. He only said that he took it down and made it into a Portkey, not given it back to his master(remember the Verisaterum and how it reveals everything, but Crouch said nothing of the sort).

The Phantom
So.. what are you saying basically...?

DarkC
There was no possibly way that LV could have got the cup in the time that he split his soul a seventh time.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
There was no possibly way that LV could have got the cup in the time that he split his soul a seventh time. Who says he did it around the time of the fourth book? What if he got a hold of it somehow. I dunno, I'm keeping this idea out there.

DarkC
Who says he did it around the time of the fourth book? What if he got a hold of it somehow. I dunno, I'm keeping this idea out there.
Dumbledore said it, page 473 of the Half-Blood Prince. He made Nagini his final horcrux with the death of Frank Bryce, who as we know, was killed in the very beginning of Goblet of Fire.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
Dumbledore said it, page 473 of the Half-Blood Prince. He made Nagini his final horcrux with the death of Frank Bryce, who as we know, was killed in the very beginning of Goblet of Fire. I just don't know. I'm going to keep this idea out here. I'm sure he has killed others before this.

Emily_depp
Wouldn't cos someone died and no DD ?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Emily_depp
Wouldn't cos someone died and no DD ? Good point. Moaning Myrtle(sp?). Maybe something happened around that.

Take_Me_Away
Sorry, I dont agree with either of those theories. Thats a little far-fetched. Bit like those Snape-Hermione supporters. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Phantom
Originally posted by Take_Me_Away
Sorry, I dont agree with either of those theories. Thats a little far-fetched. Bit like those Snape-Hermione supporters. roll eyes (sarcastic) What the hell does that have to do with this!? Don't post stupid post!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.