I Dont Care I just dont!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So i got back earlier from Watching the HP movie that came out Friday, well then I went to a block party but thats for a different thread, anyway...I Am so flippin angry, pissed Furious whatever you wanna call it, all over again after seeing it! Why the HELL DOES RON HAVE TO END UP WITH HERMIONE!!! The kids a flippin turd! I hate that crap! she belongs with HARRY! damn IT!

This is the Saucemaster signing out.

GCG
Spoiler no expression

Sorgo
Originally posted by a1hsauce
So i got back earlier from Watching the HP movie that came out Friday, well then I went to a block party but thats for a different thread, anyway...I Am so flippin angry, pissed Furious whatever you wanna call it, all over again after seeing it! Why the HELL DOES RON HAVE TO END UP WITH HERMIONE!!! The kids a flippin turd! I hate that crap! she belongs with HARRY! damn IT!

What the f*ck is with you and spoiling movies?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Sorgo
What the f*ck is with you and spoiling movies?

If you've read the books, he's not spoiling anything. Besides, they don't end up together in this movie/book. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
well if you guys would actually read the books you would known that already....technically Ron and Hermione don't get together buts its obvious they like each other.

GCG
If If IF if if.........glare

a1hsauce
okay they dont even hook up until two movies from now buddy, im not spoiling anything

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
well if you guys would actually read the books you would known that already....technically Ron and Hermione don't get together buts its obvious they like each other.
NO THEY DONT! SHES SECRETLY INLOVE WITH MASTER P.!

Ken Kenobi
okay they dont even hook up until two movies from now buddy, im not spoiling anything

Now you did. stick out tongue

Coldfire

I like the Hermione/Ron ship.... Harry and Hermione just doesn't work for me lol

a1hsauce
ohlookaround

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Coldfire
I like the Hermione/Ron ship.... Harry and Hermione just doesn't work for me lol
GO TO HELL!

Raven Guardia
NO THEY DONT! SHES SECRETLY INLOVE WITH MASTER P.!

not, she totally likes Ron. Its obvious. did you even read book 6? all the hints are there.

Coldfire
GO TO HELL!
Fine... cry

a1hsauce
yes ive read book 6! but come on. the guys a total dufus! the only times shes ever happy are when shes with P. she has real conversations with him and genuinly cares for his life and well being...Rons just an attenion seeking whore!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Coldfire
Fine... cry
sad i didnt mean that...just frustration embarrasment

Raven Guardia
yes ive read book 6! but come on. the guys a total dufus! the only times shes ever happy are when shes with P. she has real conversations with him and genuinly cares for his life and well being...Rons just an attenion seeking whore!

You can have a close friend without being inlove w/them....Ron is attention seeking because he wants to make Hermione jealous and notice him.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
You can have a close friend without being inlove w/them....Ron is attention seeking because he wants to make Hermione jealous and notice him.
Beautiful! I love how you said Jealous! jealous of what? of whom? her true love HARRY FRICKIN POTTER!

Coldfire
sad i didnt mean that...just frustration embarrasment
sad

Sorgo
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
If you've read the books, he's not spoiling anything. Besides, they don't end up together in this movie/book. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I haven't because Harry potter is shit in my eyes.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Sorgo
I haven't because Harry potter is shit in my eyes.
ohhh Bull doody! dont you have KMCdude to go argue with

Raven Guardia
Beautiful! I love how you said Jealous! jealous of what? of whom? her true love HARRY FRICKIN POTTER!

well for example he was obviously jealous in book/movie 4.

a1hsauce
the way i see it that fumbling louse should end up with Luna Lovegood!

Sorgo
ohhh Bull doody! dont you have KMCdude to go argue with

Isn't it past your bedtime, Harry Potterer?

That's right.

Harry POTTERER!

Hah...

I am damned funny...

And you know it..

damnit...

a1hsauce
huh dumbass say what...

Sorgo
huh dumbass say what...

Nice comeback.

Someone has an IQ number that is parallel to their shoe size number.

You calling me a dumbass?

Hypocrite say what...

Ken Kenobi
Ken Kenobi say what?

a1hsauce
hypocrisy?! i fail to see any sort of lineage here. roll eyes (sarcastic) i think youre the one whos bed time is way past due

Sorgo
hypocrisy?! i fail to see any sort of lineage here. roll eyes (sarcastic) i think youre the one whos bed time is way past due

Right... Yet you're five years younger than me.

Okay then.

You fail to see lines on paper?

Right...

a1hsauce
what the hell are you talking about...now i see what kmcdudes talking about,..im going to go now. you have a good night.

Sorgo
what the hell are you talking about...now i see what kmcdudes talking about,..im going to go now. you have a good night.

Er... KMCdude barged into my thread ridden with jealousy and picked a Fight.

I see what Certain people are talking about.

I wont say names. I don't like to start fights between other people. Neither do I need to bring others up in a debate because I am losing. It sucks when you have to do that, eh?

Gotta go!

a1hsauce
oh wow. i really feel bad cause "certain people" dont like me on an internet forum. let me go wallow in a pint of ice cream. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i couldnt care two shits what people say about me, if they dont have balls enough to say it to me themselves why waste time frettin over em wink eh?

Fallen Jedi
wow, allyn, you do know thess are fictional characters right? stick out tongue

i really haven't read the novels so i was kind of expecting harry and hermoine to hook up, but i guess that's the obvious choice. besides, you know what they say opposites attract.

and i actually like ron. he's kind of the odd ball.

Wolflet
funsucker? no expression

a1hsauce
i dont suck..confused

GCG
They will hook up when they are older & when HP movies will become R

http://www.mpaa.org/images/movieratings/R-01.gif

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

_Sanctuary_
Is the third person in your signature male or female?
Seriously I can't tell, I have been trying to figure it out for ages...

And Hermoine belongs with Krum laughing

gamewarrior
I dont wanna add anything too all your own opinions and perspectives.
Its just that you guys made me laugh. laughing out loud

Clovie

This is the Saucemaster signing out. And what about Krum? blink

T.V.O.T.I.

Im confrewused

a1hsauce
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_

And Hermoine belongs with Krum laughing
its selma blair...

Originally posted by _Sanctuary_

And Hermoine belongs with Krum laughing Originally posted by Clovie
And what about Krum? blink
How dare you two speak of Krum

_Sanctuary_
That is a woman? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.