Blob vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Blob
This fight is gonna be in the desert with no mountains around. Blob is more pissed than he's ever been cuz he thinks DD destroyed all the cows on earth.

Enraged Blob wants to make a name for himself, who wins?

I say Blob out lasts him no prob!

ImmortalOne
This is so uneven ... TIS NOT EVEN FUNNY !!!

Lucid Lui
I know. What could Doomsday ever do to Blob...

The_Blob
I see you don't know Blob. He says "Can't touch this" and he means it

Creshosk
What's he going to bond himself to? confused

Sand is a poor medium for the Blob. . . no expression

The_Blob
He bonds to all the sand around him at the same time. It doesn't matter what its made out of so thats not a problem.

Creshosk
Originally posted by The_Blob
He bonds to all the sand around him at the same time. It doesn't matter what its made out of so thats not a problem. So he'd hold onto it and the area he's bonded to would act like concrete. . but if DD pushes on him would the sand-crete just push the regular unbonded sand out of the way? So wouldn't he just slide? erm

Or is that part of your devious plan? since indirectly the sand would absorb some of the blows? shifty

XerxesLogan
Doomsday I think would pummel Blob into...well a blob....or gore....or goo....or...well ya get the point.

The_Blob
... yes... of course.. that was my plan all along!

The_Blob
Originally posted by XerxesLogan
Doomsday I think would pummel Blob into...well a blob....or gore....or goo....or...well ya get the point.

No he wouldn't. Blob is resistant to physical attacks. DD would just tire himself out.. and he can't come back next time with the added power "anti-getting-tired"

XerxesLogan
resistant, key word......not invunerable...Doomsday is far...far more devistating that anything Blob has faced. Even so DD could pick up the bedrock on to which Fred has anchored himself and launch it into ordit. I like my mutants but Doomsday killed Superman! Blob is just outclassed here.

The_Blob
Alright I was too easy in saying he is resistant. He is invulnerable against physical attacks. That's all DD has. And DD is too dumb to think about throwing the bedrock under him. Besides he would have to grab the area right under Blobs feet cuz outside of that the sand will just fall through his fingers

The_Blob
DD will be in for a surprise beating man. Look at blob in my sig and look at his face. you know he would lay DD out!

XerxesLogan
I thought that he has been hurt before? Even so, I think that everyone whom is invulnerable----has a degree, look at superman. Invulnerable...but can be hurt...it just take a hell of alot. i belive Doomsday has what it takes to kill Blob. The sand thing is a damn good idea by the way. Also, DD has shown some sort of stratigic intelligence occasionaly, so I wouldn't put it past him.

The_Blob
Xerx yeah everyone has a limit and Blobs is really high. In the sand it's so much higher that DD can't hurt him

jinzin
that's retarded... the same guy that can punch out superman isn't going to hurt blob? MY ASS HOLE!

you might wanna read some of the confrontations between savage hulk and him.. hell even a pissed off grey hulk offed blob in a what if...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
that's retarded... the same guy that can punch out superman isn't going to hurt blob? MY ASS HOLE!

you might wanna read some of the confrontations between savage hulk and him.. hell even a pissed off grey hulk offed blob in a what if... Not only that but blobs plan is to outlast DD. . . What the f**k?

The_Blob
Yeah but thats a what if, and that was Hulk who can do weird physics defying shiat

Creshosk
Yeah but thats a what if, and that was Hulk who can do weird physics defying shiat With brute strength.. . . DD has more brute strength than Hulk. stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
Not only that but blobs plan is to outlast DD. . . What the f**k?

with over 3 millenia of nonstop combat? goodluck.. laughing out loud

The_Blob
Well first off DD is not stronger than hulk since hulk has infinite strength. Second Blob can't take him down until he gets somewhat tired. At that point he can start laying into him with punches and smothering him with his weight. He might be able to pin DD down and not let DD up no matter how much he punches. He'll lose due to just not being able to do anything

Creshosk
with over 3 millenia of nonstop combat? goodluck.. laughing out loud Blob would die of old age if nothing else. . .

Though technically. shifty

Naw, I'm not happy about it happening to my own faveoritwe character. sad

jinzin
Well first off DD is not stronger than hulk since hulk has infinite strength. Second Blob can't take him down until he gets somewhat tired. At that point he can start laying into him with punches and smothering him with his weight. He might be able to pin DD down and not let DD up no matter how much he punches. He'll lose due to just not being able to do anything

again hulk vs. blob.....

never ends in blobs favor and infact has ended in DEATH in two alternate realities..

second... hulk IS NOT stronger than dd.. hulk would be lucky to be stronger than SUPES who closes black holes.....

and third, blob CANNOT outlast DD.. at all... dd does not tire from combat...

Creshosk
Well first off DD is not stronger than hulk since hulk has infinite strength.roll eyes (sarcastic) Supposedly.

Second Blob can't take him down until he gets somewhat tired. Blob can't take him down then. no2

At that point he can start laying into him with punches and smothering him with his weight. Dust to dust ashes to ashes, Blob dies of starvation, or dehydration since you technically need water before you'd need food. . .

He might be able to pin DD down and not let DD up no matter how much he punches. He'll lose due to just not being able to do anything Except outlasting blob, easily?

Blob lasts three days then dies of dehydration. smile

confused that's giving you the benefit of the doubt that Blob won't be hurt by DD punching him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ImmortalOne
DD has 10 lives !!

Creshosk
again hulk vs. blob.....

never ends in blobs favor and infact has ended in DEATH in two alternate realities..

second... hulk IS NOT stronger than dd.. hulk would be lucky to be stronger than SUPES who closes black holes.....

and third, blob CANNOT outlast DD.. at all... dd does not tire from combat...

Blob's a jobber. erm

Like Rhino, pyro and avalanche. . .though to their credit P&A used a plot device to beat Colossus. . . other than that who have any of them beaten?

Creshosk
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
DD has 10 lives !! Bl;ob only has until he dies of dehydration. . .

Then agian he MIGHT be able to tap into that enormous belly and go for. . a month?

I'm not sure if that'd work . . .

jinzin
here's how it goes down.. dd tries picking blob up.. it fails at first.. dd hits blob in the face. blob has no more face, dd picks him up and tosses him into the sun.. end of fight..

the idea that blob can last 3 minutes, much less 3 days is giving him WAAAAAAY too much credit here.

The_Blob
Well then let there be a reasonable time limit on the fight. I say 24 hours is enough. If you pin your opponent for that long you win. Blob WINS!

And as for DD being stronger than Hulk... ehh, check it! Compare some feats of strength and that argument should be settled quick. DD does NOT continue to get stronger and stronger through anger while Hulk does. After X amount of time Hulk's strength will be higher than DD's.

Blob is not up against INFINITE strength here, just VERY HIGH.

Blob will be able to absorb DD's hits in the desert pretty easily, be able to last a good amount of time like someone said due to his belly, and he has enough strength to put SOME hurting on DD. MAINLY, his power will allow him to pin DD for the time necessary to win the fight.

Ron Jeremy
Well then let there be a reasonable time limit on the fight. I say 24 hours is enough. If you pin your opponent for that long you win. Blob WINS!

And as for DD being stronger than Hulk... ehh, check it! Compare some feats of strength and that argument should be settled quick. DD does NOT continue to get stronger and stronger through anger while Hulk does. After X amount of time Hulk's strength will be higher than DD's.

Blob will be able to absorb DD's hits in the desert pretty easily, be able to last a good amount of time like someone said due to his belly, and he has enough strength to put SOME hurting on DD. MAINLY, his power will allow him to pin DD for the time necessary to win the fight.

Respect - great bit of "trollin" "blob" laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
Respect - great bit of "trollin" "blob" laughing I figured as much, but I'm bored. so . .

ImmortalOne
The whole Ron Jeremy idea is freaking me out u know ??

The_Blob
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
Respect - great bit of "trollin" "blob" laughing

What say you, Willis?

Creshosk

Blob will be able to absorb DD's hits in the desert pretty easily, be able to last a good amount of time like someone said due to his belly, and he has enough strength to put SOME hurting on DD. MAINLY, his power will allow him to pin DD for the time necessary to win the fight. DD>Superman>Adamantium laser>adamantium>Hulk

shifty

ImmortalOne
DD>Superman>Adamantium laser>adamantium>Hulk

shifty

???

The_Blob
DD>Superman>Adamantium laser>adamantium>Hulk

shifty

None of that is greater than BLOB. Superman is a joke since Blob can take down DD and he took down Super. Adamtium laser will run out of adamantium before it can kill Blob. Wolverine and Hulk have never killed Blob.

Creshosk
??? (durability)

Doomsday is greater than Superman , who is greater than an adamantium cutting laser, which is greater than adamantium, which has cut hulk and hulk fails to break it regularly.

ImmortalOne
None of that is greater than BLOB. Superman is a joke since Blob can take down DD and he took down Super. Adamtium laser will run out of adamantium before it can kill Blob. Wolverine and Hulk have never killed Blob.

Houston, we have a new fanboy !!!

Ron Jeremy
The whole Ron Jeremy idea is freaking me out u know ??

It will be gone soon smile

The_Blob

I'm not a fanboy just because I see what you guys don't. Blob needs respect cuz he has the ability to take more damage than almost anyone in the universe. This is because of his abiltiy to transfer energy to somewhere else like the floor since he's squishy. He also has a good healing factor and high strength. Let's not forget about his ability to not be moved. He's hott, but not in a sexy way you know?

Creshosk
I'm not a fanboy just because I see what you guys don't. And things marvel itself doesn't see does.

Blob needs respect cuz he has the ability to take more damage than almost anyone in the universe. Doesn't make him any less of a jobber. In fact that makes him a bigger jobber.

The_Blob
At least he has a job. Kickin ahsss!

Creshosk
At least he has a job. Kickin ahsss! No, he has a job of getting his ass kicked.

The_Blob
No, he has a job of getting his ass kicked.

Whatever man, just because Blob is fat doesn't mean he would lose. He would almost certainly win against physical fighters.

Creshosk
Whatever man, just because Blob is fat doesn't mean he would lose. He would almost certainly win against physical fighters. Except for the whole being a loser thing.

Who has he ever beaten?

The_Blob
Rhino, pyro, Colossus, avalanche and he's put a beating on others as well. He would have more under his belt except he always gets attacked by groups. It's never one on one.

Creshosk
Rhino, pyro, Colossus, avalanche and he's put a beating on others as well. He would have more under his belt except he always gets attacked by groups. It's never one on one. When was the colossus one?

Don't much care about the other Jobbers.

The_Blob
I saw scans but don't own it so I don't know what issue.

Fanboy
No he wouldn't. Blob is resistant to physical attacks. DD would just tire himself out.. and he can't come back next time with the added power "anti-getting-tired"

No Hulk already moved Blob off the ground and Doomsday wins easily.

grey fox
Doomsday flings the fat sack of crap into the sun making this thread inane and it's creator a fanboy.

deathclock
Blob has fans? Who'da thunk it?

DarkCrawler
Blob lost to Spider-Man.

Doomsday rips Blob's head of his shoulders. End of story.

Warmonger
My god how can this thread have goneon so long. First of all Blob has no chance in hell of Beating doomsday. None

We don't know what limit DD strentgh is its never been maxed. Second even if bys oem miracle Blob manages to pin DD (like DD falls alseep or something) DD lifts him easily. Why? Cause blob only ways about 4-5 tons. Tahts easy lifting for Doomsday. All that happens is that Blob has alot of snad on his feet when h does it. Collossu was able to lift up blob, Hulk was able to lift up blob, DD can def lift up Blob.

Second Blob's degree of invulnerabilty is nowhere near as high as Superman's Colosuss was able to punch him in the face and he felt it Doomsday tears his head off and shits down his neck.

Second the blob can be cut by Wolvernine. DD bone protrusions combined with his massive strentgh means he is going to spill his guts all over the floor.

My god this is a non fight. Look at your sig. If one cannonball can have that much of an effect on the Blob what the hell do you think DD's jagged fists wouold do?

Tony Stark
With brute strength.. . . DD has more brute strength than Hulk. stick out tongue

no2

Not.

Swanky-Tuna
Doomsday also has those barbs all over his body, barbs that cut Superman. He's poisonous. And he has whatever argon breath is.
(durability)

Doomsday is greater than Superman , who is greater than an adamantium cutting laser, which is greater than adamantium, which has cut hulk and hulk fails to break it regularly.
Adamantium also fails to cut Hulk at the same time when blood is trying to be drawn. I think adamantium only cuts him when it's attached to Wolverine.

I think there's a comic where Wolverine is cutting Hulk with one claw and a hydraulic blood drawing machine has destroyed itself trying to pierce Hulk's skin with an adamantium needle both on the same panel but I might of made it up just now.

The_Blob
Blob has an excellent chance of beating DD in the desert and I already explained why.

He has MASSIVE durability. DDs punches aren't gonna do crap since he can just transfer that energy into the sand. Blob can crab him, lift him off his feet and push him into his body. There will be nothing DD can do since he can't reach the ground and if he tries pushing against blob his feet will just sink into him, no solid place to push from. Then all Blob has to do is fall forward pinning him.. and if he needed air this would KILL him.

What the heck is BONE gonna do to Blob? It takes something WAY sharper than that to cut him, WAY. He was able to make Superman bleed only because of the force behind the hits.. which will be useless against Blob since his flesh will just sink in and absorb the force.

You have to remember Blob is PISSED in this fight and is gonna probably double his strength and be a real threat

Swanky-Tuna
How's blob going to deal with the poison then?

The_Blob
Poison will never penetrate his skin. Even if it did, he has a MASSIVE body to spread out the effects AND a healing factor

grey fox
Flung into the sun , fat-boy is going to burn accept it blob-boy.

The_Blob
Originally posted by grey fox
Flung into the sun , fat-boy is going to burn accept it blob-boy.

Can't move him. That won't happen. If he tries to take him to the sun and Blob lets himself be moved he can always just surround DD so he can't see where he's going.

Swanky-Tuna
Regardless of how much you're overrating Blob, Doomsday would rip his ass apart. If Wolverine could cut him up, Doomsday would do it quicker.

If you're looking for someone to idolize for durability, go for Hulk or Juggernaut, both who would whomp Blob.

grey fox
Blob has been lifted before (by weaker characters then doomsday ) DD flings him onto the sun accept it.

Swanky-Tuna
HOLY CRAP! I just remembered. Has anyone seen the video from the New Jack/Mass Transit incident? That's what this would look like only worse.

The_Blob
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Regardless of how much you're overrating Blob, Doomsday would rip his ass apart. If Wolverine could cut him up, Doomsday would do it quicker.

If you're looking for someone to idolize for durability, go for Hulk or Juggernaut, both who would whomp Blob.

You're underrating Blob. He has gotten better than ever after Onslought helped him better understand and use his powers. He's very powerful and can take on people like DD since they're exactly what he's built to go up against.

grey fox
No you're wrong their ,blobs ultimate enemy is...................................

Wait for it ...............

It's coming.......

*DIAL UP NOISE IN THE BACKGROUND*

http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/product/SlimFastPowderStrawberry_enlarge.jpg

The_Blob
Haha laugh all you want. Blob is a player in the game now, don't dismiss him

Swanky-Tuna
There's no feasible way of Blob winning.

The_Blob
I already explained how he can win. Absorbing DD into a fold in his fat, laying down and pinning him, and waiting 24 hours.

grey fox
No , thats fanboy bullshit .

Blob get's stabbed even if he does manage to pin DD

The_Blob
Can't get stabbed cuz his belly just bends to teh shape of the bone

grey fox
Yeah it keeps bending until it breaks , then we have guts and half eaten pies littering the dessert.

Swanky-Tuna
I already explained how he can win. Absorbing DD into a fold in his fat, laying down and pinning him, and waiting 24 hours.
That's stupid. Doomsday would just stand up and walk around with Blob draped on his head like a tent. Then he'd probably jump and pop a hole in him.

Besides, there's no way he's enveloping someone faster than Quicksilver.

thesilverspider
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! the f**king blob what is this guy a clown the blob the blob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jgiant
THis is a first a blob fanboy...The_Blob please realize that the blob is not all powerfull, he cannot take down guys like hulk, thor, Doomsday, or anyone on in this category, he can't even take out thing in my opinion (try that fight out and see how it does)...he is just a mutant, hulk made a fool out of him and you think he could take DD, a guy that fukin killed superman...If you realize this sooner rather than latter it will be better for everyone...

kgkg
Blob gets owned

Warmonger
Blob has an excellent chance of beating DD in the desert and I already explained why.

He has MASSIVE durability. DDs punches aren't gonna do crap since he can just transfer that energy into the sand. Blob can crab him, lift him off his feet and push him into his body. There will be nothing DD can do since he can't reach the ground and if he tries pushing against blob his feet will just sink into him, no solid place to push from. Then all Blob has to do is fall forward pinning him.. and if he needed air this would KILL him.

What the heck is BONE gonna do to Blob? It takes something WAY sharper than that to cut him, WAY. He was able to make Superman bleed only because of the force behind the hits.. which will be useless against Blob since his flesh will just sink in and absorb the force.

You have to remember Blob is PISSED in this fight and is gonna probably double his strength and be a real threat

I'm sorry where are you getting all this energy transfer junk? Blob has been knocked out at least twice by physical force once by the hulk another time by Meltdown with and energy blast to the face. Hsi durabilty is ptrtty high true but no where near as high as you imagine. Doomsday is as about as big as Blob is interms of height so how is he going to keep doomsday from off the ground.

Twice Blob has been moved when he didn't want to be (more than that but I know of two) once by hulk who kcnoedk Dukes out with the same hit. Then agian by Strong guy who hit him so hard the ground flew up with him. Blob is not immovable. Two as a pointed out unless Dukes feet are touching the ground his immovability powers dont work. So even if he tried to fall on DD he is still only going to weigh abotu 5 tons. DD lifts that easily. And as you already pointed out this wouldn't even kill DD.

DD is infinetly quicker than Dukes as well. He moves fast enough to force Superman trouble with his speed.

As for DD bone protrusions, if they were just regular bone you might have apoint but DD's bone are an Adamantium like substance, that can even survive molecular disintigration. Combined with his strentgh DD peirces Blob's fat ass easily.

Lets pretend for a second tha tBlob can hold someone much stronger and almost as big as he within his fat folds. (yeah right). DD was able to tear Plastic man in half with just his hands. Just how durable do you think Dukes skin is? Answer not anywhere as durable as that.

Who cares if Blob is pissed in this fight? DD is stronger, DD is tougher, DD is a being who never gets tired or needs air or food. He doesn't feel pity or fear or remorse, and he absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are dead. smile

I assume that the only reason you posted this fight is because you have a little knowledge of DD.

Draco69
Well, I'm all for diversity of fanboys. Never heard of a Blob fanboy before though....

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Warmonger
DD was able to tear Plastic man in half with just his hands.
Well holy crap.

Creshosk
Haha laugh all you want. Blob is a player in the game now, don't dismiss him No he isn't. much like my Jubilee, he's powerless. Unfortunatly for him he's still ugly.

http://www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/0106/GENMcvr003.jpg

LethalFemme
even i know blob looses.......this is a sad thread why not Thing vs Blob?

Hegemon875

What gave it away? The avatar, sig, username, or illogical ravings? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

But at least hes an original fanboy stick out tongue

Creshosk

LethalFemme

The_Blob
You guys are not listening. The BLOB that fought hulk and was moved is not the same one as today! He has been UPGRADED by onslaught. He has better control of his ability now which means he can take MORE beating and is MORE resistant to being moved. So, none of the things you guys claim have happened to him matter. He is a powerhouse now but you guys are still stuck on the old Blob.

Just because you guys worship guys with shiny claws or Red S's on their chest doesn't mean you are any less fanboys than I am.. you're probably more. I just recognize Blob's ability in battle. He's a true warrior who's made for battle.

Swanky-Tuna
The reason he was probably upgrade is so he can still be somewhat on par with the x-men. He's probably just powerful enough to duke it out with Beast, Colossus, or Cannonball.

The_Blob
The reason he was probably upgrade is so he can still be somewhat on par with the x-men. He's probably just powerful enough to duke it out with Beast, Colossus, or Cannonball.

You mean Beast, Colossus AND Cannonball at the same time, and STILL win. Those guys are weak compared to him

jgiant
You guys are not listening. The BLOB that fought hulk and was moved is not the same one as today! He has been UPGRADED by onslaught. He has better control of his ability now which means he can take MORE beating and is MORE resistant to being moved. So, none of the things you guys claim have happened to him matter. He is a powerhouse now but you guys are still stuck on the old Blob.

Just because you guys worship guys with shiny claws or Red S's on their chest doesn't mean you are any less fanboys than I am.. you're probably more. I just recognize Blob's ability in battle. He's a true warrior who's made for battle.
Blob sux...

The_Blob
Originally posted by jgiant
Blob sux...

You sux. And punisher would get beat down like a baby mouse in a chicken coop. He's a joke

jgiant
What is his class 30...

jgiant
You sux. And punisher would get beat down like a baby mouse in a chicken coop. He's a joke
THe blob can't even catch punisher...he is a freak fat ass...

jgiant
What the hell is the purpose of his existance...is it just to bost the self esteem of lazy fat ass's everywhere...he is one of the worst characters in the history of comics...

XerxesLogan
Blob has been depowered....he is a regular human swiming in his skin (literally).

Swanky-Tuna
Punisher could probably take Blob with some of his fancy equipment.

The_Blob
What the hell is the purpose of his existance...is it just to bost the self esteem of lazy fat ass's everywhere...he is one of the worst characters in the history of comics...

His purpose is to be a tank who can take massive damage and not be phased. If you get close to him he can also lay down massive damage. And how dare you say he's one of the worste characters? I can think of tons of characters with weaker powers and who are more boring.

jgiant
Hell yeah, sorry blob is a second rate character...

ArtemisEntreri
The Blob is an "original" character, to say the least, but there is absolutley no feasible way in every layer of the parfaits stuck in his fat roll that he can win this.

jgiant
His purpose is to be a tank who can take massive damage and not be phased. If you get close to him he can also lay down massive damage. And how dare you say he's one of the worste characters? I can think of tons of characters with weaker powers and who are more boring.
OK he is not one of the worst...i can say that marvel could live without him...

Hegemon875

Hegemon875
The Blob's mutant physiology grants him a number of advantages. He has vast superhuman strength and his resistance to injury is among the greatest of all Marvel characters.

His greatest asset is his superhuman resistance to injury; his highly elastic blubbery skin has even proven to be difficult to penetrate by Wolverine's claws; though with sufficient force the claws could lacerate his flesh. Anything short of adamantium could not damage his skin. On one occasion however, a concentrated optic blast fired by Cyclops was sufficient to puncture a hole through his shoulder, much to the shock of Dukes himself. He can also alter his personal gravity to make him virtually immovable, although an incredible force (such as the Juggernaut or Colossus) can uproot him. Despite his morbidly obese appearance, his agility is the same as that of a fairly athletic male of normal stature, a fact which frequently catches his opponents by surprise.

The Blob has superhuman strength which has greatly increased over the years, in a manner very similar to that of the Thing; originally the Blob had enhanced strength enabling him to lift about 1 ton, but currently he has vast superhuman strength enabling him to lift roughly 70 tons. This improvement is said to be a result of his ongoing mutation.

-Wikipedia

The Blob is not invincible sufficient force can harm him. DD would be able to generate the required force easily.

Creshosk
OK he is not one of the worst...i can say that marvel could live without him... So can Marvel.

jinzin

doomsday is stronger than an amped superman.. superman BY HIMSELF is above or equal to hulk in terms of strength....

that's all the evidence that's really needed....

if you think doomsday would get pinned by blob, your out of your damned mind...

and yes dd DOES continue to get stronger through combat check out DOS,, hell check out dd year one.. doh

and NO blob CAN NOT hurt dd whatsoever...

orion has failed to do so, wonder woman, superman, maxima, darksied. ALL character TIMES more powerful than blob could ever dream of being..

but be happy in your alloted ignorance my friend.. be happy in that bliss...

jinzin

laughing out loud

tell me you're not seriously that pitiful.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hegemon875
doomsday is stronger than an amped superman.. superman BY HIMSELF is above or equal to hulk in terms of strength....

that's all the evidence that's really needed....

Indeed

jinzin
Except for the whole being a loser thing.

Who has he ever beaten?

laughing out loud

Rhino, pyro, Colossus, avalanche and he's put a beating on others as well. He would have more under his belt except he always gets attacked by groups. It's never one on one.

all guys dd could lterally kill with the effort of a fart.

jinzin
Can't move him. That won't happen. If he tries to take him to the sun and Blob lets himself be moved he can always just surround DD so he can't see where he's going.

how can he not move him? What the f**k?

superman's strength>>>>>>planet...

dd's strength>>>>>> superman....

blobs durability<<<<<<planet...

figure it out.

jinzin
You're underrating Blob. He has gotten better than ever after Onslought helped him better understand and use his powers. He's very powerful and can take on people like DD since they're exactly what he's built to go up against.

is that why spidey beat him AFTER the onslaught affair?

jinzin

plastic man does that... didn't seem to help him when dd ripped his face apart.... how's it helping blob again?

Hegemon875
plastic man does that... didn't seem to help him when dd ripped his face apart.... how's it helping blob again?

laughing nice

jinzin

plastic man does that... didn't seem to help him when dd riped his face apart.... how's it helping blob again?Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Well holy crap.

tis true....

jinzin

ugraded by onslaught I tells ya :eeK:

infact he was soooooo upgraded that.......

spiderman kicked the crippity crap outa him... confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Hegemon875
laughing nice

ughhhh this guy is ridiculous.

jinzin

shit punisher at the top of his game fended off wolvie, daredevil, spiderman, AND the hulk...

HELL YEAH he could take down blob.. with gas grenades or his sonic emitor.. fairly easily at that.

Hegemon875
LMAO I think we might convert a fanboy eek!

ArtemisEntreri
Yeah lol, I can just imagine Punisher shooting a rocket into the Blob, which he foolishly absorbs, then it blows up inside him eek! Happy Dance

The_Blob
Alright, I go away for a little bit and come back to see all of you jumping on my back.

Superman is no longer able to move planets, that was old school supes. The one who fought DD was weaker. Supes was able to kill DD once. What does that say about DD? He's pretty weak.

The problem with DD fighting Superman is that Superman takes all those hits HARD. He doesn't share the force of each blow throughout a big body like Blobs. Also, he can't phase the vibrations of the hit into the ground either (especially since he's mostly fighting in the air).

About Spiderman beating blob, PIS PIS PIS PIS. There's nothing Spiderman can do to hurt him.

Somebody mentioned rubberman.. or something like that getting his face ripped by DD. News flash, Blob is not that guy. His power is greater.

Blob is a 70 tonner who keeps getting better with time since his mutation continues. 70 ton punches to the face of DD are gonna do their damage and eventually those bones in his head will shatter. Not that that's necessary since he can always win the way I originally said, by trapping him in his fat and pinning him.

Hulk Power

Blob is a joke compared to Supes, DD, or Hulk. And he's not as "invulnerable" as you say. Hulk has been able to hurt him in the past with ONE punch to the gut. Blob sucks big time compared to all of these characters.

I dare say that even Thing can take Blob....

The_Blob
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Blob is a joke compared to Supes, DD, or Hulk. And he's not as "invulnerable" as you say. Hulk has been able to hurt him in the past with ONE punch to the gut. Blob sucks big time compared to all of these characters.

I dare say that even Thing can take Blob....

Hulk has been able to hurt him in the PAST. Blob has been UPGRADED by Onslaught. He may be able to take the punches from Hulk now. Even if he can't it's only because Hulk has that whole INFINITELY strong thing. He would have to get really pissed to hurt him.

Superman isn't gonna hurt him melee since he is only so strong. MAYBE with his heat vision, MAYBE.

DD has neither infinite strength nor laser vision. He LOSES.

jinzin
Alright, I go away for a little bit and come back to see all of you jumping on my back.

Superman is no longer able to move planets, that was old school supes. The one who fought DD was weaker. Supes was able to kill DD once. What does that say about DD? He's pretty weak.

weak? WEAK?! WEAK?!?!?! laughing out loud

you... are.. insane!

dd beat the crap out of superman 3 times after that, took it to the JLA, tok it to darksied.. infact the only time dd HASN'T had an impressive showing was at the end of his fight with supes as dd rex.. that's it....

and superman in recent years has been showing pushing moons, that's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over the 70 ton category you're putting blob at..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

The problem with DD fighting Superman is that Superman takes all those hits HARD. He doesn't share the force of each blow throughout a big body like Blobs. Also, he can't phase the vibrations of the hit into the ground either (especially since he's mostly fighting in the air). Originally posted by The_Blob

and if he could the planet, or landscae would be destroyed so what's your point?

About Spiderman beating blob, PIS PIS PIS PIS. There's nothing Spiderman can do to hurt him.

MY ASS... blob lost you don't like it and now it's pis... MY ****ING ASS.

Somebody mentioned rubberman.. or something like that getting his face ripped by DD. News flash, Blob is not that guy. His power is greater.
but not his flexability, which was after all the point.. and it's plastic man....

Blob is a 70 tonner who keeps getting better with time since his mutation continues. 70 ton punches to the face of DD are gonna do their damage and eventually those bones in his head will shatter. Not that that's necessary since he can always win the way I originally said, by trapping him in his fat and pinning him.

superman is in the hundreds of thousands of tons range... he was AMPEDE UP BEYOND THAT... and he was still 100% battle ineffective vs. doomsday... blob doesn't have a prayer.

Hulk Power
Hulk has been able to hurt him in the PAST. Blob has been UPGRADED by Onslaught. He may be able to take the punches from Hulk now. Even if he can't it's only because Hulk has that whole INFINITELY strong thing. He would have to get really pissed to hurt him.

Superman isn't gonna hurt him melee since he is only so strong. MAYBE with his heat vision, MAYBE.

DD has neither infinite strength nor laser vision. He LOSES.

Any of them can take his fat ass. It doesn't matter if he's been upgraded - he still sucks. Hulk can hurt him quite easily without much effort. Though he still can take the Hulk's punches. Neither Superman's or DD's.

Blob is pretty strong but compared to all the big power houses, he sucks.

Hegemon875
The blob is not as tough as you're making him out. Wolverine and Cyclops were both able to puncture him, and several heroes have been able to lift him. You keep talking about him being new and improved yet you have failed to list any feats that would surpass Dooms Day.

You're just making things up as you go.

You obviously have no knowledge about Plastic Man yet you claim to know that the Blob is greater than him.The fact that you dont know who Plastic Man and the Spectre (From another thread) are shows your general comic knowledge to be questionable I think.

scotsmn
I gotta agree dude, Doomsday wouldn't have much problem defeating someone that slow and weak (relatively speaking) What kind of stamina does blob have? I wonder about how long he can last before he gets tired/knocked out.

jinzin
Originally posted by scotsmn
I gotta agree dude, Doomsday wouldn't have much problem defeating someone that slow and weak (relatively speaking) What kind of stamina does blob have? I wonder about how long he can last before he gets tired/knocked out.

about as long as he lasted against a pissed of grey hulk... 5-10 seconds... probably less due to dd's speed.

Warmonger

The problem with DD fighting Superman is that Superman takes all those hits HARD. He doesn't share the force of each blow throughout a big body like Blobs. Also, he can't phase the vibrations of the hit into the ground either (especially since he's mostly fighting in the air).

The more you say the more I think that you don't know enough about characters in other comics.

Superman is back to his planet moving ways true he has to amp up with a sun dip to do it. However Without amping his powers Superman can still move a small celestial body like a moon. Let me get this straight you think DD is weak because Superman was ble to kill him? Superman is definetly not weak his strentgh is leagues ahed of BLob's for sure.

Also you don't seem to understand what DD is. When Superman killed him he came back immune to the level of physical trauma that killed him. So that means Supes strentgh is no longer able to kill him. Supes is leagues ahead of a measly class 70 and yet tyou think Blob can kill him with his flabby hands. Dude do you even know how fast DD is? Blob can't catch most of the X-Men. DD would shred him like paper. He can transfer the force to anywhere in his body, too bad its going to be much greater than he can take either way.

How can you say that Blob's skin is stretcher than Plastic man. Plastic Man can basically stretch and morph into shape however DD's strentgh was simply to great. When has Blob's skin shown either that level of resistance or stretch ability.

Anotherthing you seem to forget is that Duke's senses are not protected. Meaning a hand clap to the ears an eye gouge or Simply DD choking his fat ass to death are all viable options.

Blob has no chance.

scotsmn
What's this he saying about an amped up blob now? He's stronger than before (70ton), does that mean he's more resistant as well? Maybe he'll last 20 seconds wink

The_Blob
Originally posted by scotsmn
What's this he saying about an amped up blob now? He's stronger than before (70ton), does that mean he's more resistant as well? Maybe he'll last 20 seconds wink

Yes he's stronger and can take more beating than ever. You cant compare older fights against the Blob since he's so much more powerful these days.. not counting House of M

He'll last long enough to win the fight

jinzin
Yes he's stronger and can take more beating than ever. You cant compare older fights against the Blob since he's so much more powerful these days.. not counting House of M

He'll last long enough to win the fight

SHOW PROOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

The_Blob
I will show proof when I get some scans

Warmonger
Look at your own sig. If a Canonball which hasa less psi than and artillery shell cna make fat boy jiggle like that. A punch from DD is going to splater lard all over the place.

Hulk Power
Instead of Hulk, it'll be DD doing this to him. Just watch:

Hulk Power

The_Blob
Originally posted by Warmonger
Look at your own sig. If a Canonball which hasa less psi than and artillery shell cna make fat boy jiggle like that. A punch from DD is going to splater lard all over the place.

Of course he jiggles man that's part of his power. he's smiling by the way

The_Blob
Those scans are of the old Blob and look, he took a direct hit to the belly from Savage Hulk and got right up. Imagine now that he's upgraded!

Hulk Power
Those scans are of the old Blob and look, he took a direct hit to the belly from Savage Hulk and got right up. Imagine now that he's upgraded!

He could still be MOVED and HURT can't he? Besides, it did HURT him. He's not invulnerable and immovable like you say.

jinzin

eek!

he still can't take a nuclear bomb.. confused

dd can take the equivolent of thousands.... evil face

Warmonger
Of course he jiggles man that's part of his power. he's smiling by the way

Ahh ok here we go I was wondering where he was getting all of this weird Junk about Blob. The very first appearance of the "new" Blob is in X-Force 52. He fights Siyrin Domino and Meltdown and sure enough at the end of the comic he is laying on his back kncoked out. If he can't beat these three there is no way he can beat DD.

His much vaunted energy transfer? Nothing more than Blob catching a bullet in his fat and shooting it back. He hasn't displayed the ability to do this consitently to a barrage of punchs as well as the bullet is of no comparison to DD's strentgh.

Hell Boom Boom simply blew his ear drums out and kncoked him out.

This is it? This is your new and improved Blob he couldn't beat three skinny women little women and you think he cna take Wonder Woman. Don't even mention DD. Absolutely nothing in that comic qualifies Blob to even sniff DD's ass crack.

The_Blob
The old Blob MAYBE couldn't take a nuke, it was never tried, but the new one can for sure. He's like 5 times stronger than Spiderman by the way.

jinzin
The old Blob MAYBE couldn't take a nuke, it was never tried, but the new one can for sure. He's like 5 times stronger than Spiderman by the way.

you're too much....
laughing out loud
you're insane

long pig
The_Blob OWNS.

Ianus
OMG.... A blob fanboy?

You do realize the DD can pretty much own Blob without even breaking a sweat, right? DD adapts to being defeated by the likes of Supes, meaning that even SUperman can't **** with DD anymore. He's quite literally sick with power. Hulk tooled Blob and DD would wipe his ass with the Hulk.

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
The_Blob OWNS.

TBK owns WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE.

Hegemon875
I will show proof when I get some scans

roll eyes (sarcastic) Nothing short of showing him take a nuke will make me even consider this fight.

jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic) Nothing short of showing him take a nuke will make me even consider this fight.
laughing out loud

so true.

Hulk Power

You do know that Spider-Man is only able to lift about 10,000 pounds right? Which is equivalent to 5 tons. You said that Blob is FIVE times stronger than Spider-Man so that means that Blob can only lift 25 tons? What the f**k?

You don't even make sense...

Ianus
Fanboyism never makes sense.

Next he'll be stronger than Doomsday, more durable, faster, older... wait, I see that trend already.

Hegemon875
I think it's pretty obvious that The_Blob has lost all credibility in anything comic.

Hulk Power
I think it's pretty obvious that The_Blob has lost all credibility in anything comic.

He never showed any proof so how did he ever have credibility?

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Hulk Power
He never showed any proof so how did he ever have credibility?

laughing Yeah I guess you're right. I just like to give any poster I'm seeing for the first time the benefit of the doubt.

EDIT: I thinks its pretty obvious The_Blob has lost any credibility he might have had in anything comic. stick out tongue

Ianus
Yeah, like he's sitting on an unreleased comic The Blob series?

Hulk Power
I've seen all kinds of fanboys like Batman fanboys, Wolverine fanboys, Superman fanboys, Spider-Man fanboys, etc. But never have I seen Blob fanboys. Especially one like this guy.

Ianus
At least he can type coherently. Better than

OMFG teh blob winz!!!11111

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>